Home
NHL 11 News Post

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Vic1 @ 06/19/10 08:39 PM
One of the few things I didn't like in the video was the one faceoff where Toews tied up whoever was taking the draw for the Kings and had the wingers come in and grab the puck. It looked like the wingers were just automatically magnetized towards the puck and it didn't look very organic. Weird. Outside of that, I liked a lot of what I saw.

# 22 Skuidel @ 06/19/10 09:35 PM
it's quite simple to resolve the divers problem. Just add contact with goalie or teammates. This way, divers will help the other team to score because they will make contact with their goalie. I don't know if i'm wrong, but I think this year, EA adds contact with teammates but not with goalie. EA is on the good way to make his game more realistic. I'm glad to see what I see at this moment. I liked NHL 10, and i'm gonna love NHL 11

# 23 theglory @ 06/20/10 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic1
One of the few things I didn't like in the video was the one faceoff where Toews tied up whoever was taking the draw for the Kings and had the wingers come in and grab the puck. It looked like the wingers were just automatically magnetized towards the puck and it didn't look very organic. Weird. Outside of that, I liked a lot of what I saw.
I noticed this too. I hope its not like if your successful at the tie up, your winger gets the puck 100% like a canned animation.

Also happy there is a 5 man celebration now, just hope there is more then one.

# 24 Gagnon39 @ 06/20/10 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama83
So glad they said that the hits were amped up - because that shoulder to shoulder hit defied *ALL* known physics.
It was funny, when he was trying to get a hit and the shoulder clip happened, he moved onto something else. Probably because it looked completely ridiculous.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.