Home
Test Drive Unlimited 2 News Post

IGN has posted their preview of Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Quote:
"When I was finally able to take control of Test Drive Unlimited 2, I had a great time. Being able to freely derive around such a huge environment (including both paved and dirt roads) is a liberating experience, and the developers wanted to reward joyrides with a bonus system that builds up extra money as players traverse the island while avoiding accidents.

Unfortunately, I wasn't as impressed with the gameplay mechanics as I was with the overall package. The cars didn't have the sense of speed and precision that I expected of them, but this could be a problem that vanishes with practice. More troubling are the game's visuals. The human characters are a nice addition in theory but they animate poorly and feel lifeless. I think they could use a bit more personality and physicality when it comes to their movement and their interaction with other objects."

Game: Test Drive Unlimited 2Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 baumy300 @ 06/23/10 05:08 PM
I loved the first one. It offered a lot of replay value and the interior views of the vehicles were awesome. This is probably a day 1 buy for me.

# 2 GrandMaster B @ 07/08/10 05:12 PM
Surprised there is not more talk about this game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.