Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 J Masta J @ 06/18/10 04:18 PM
Yes EA, after the big screen pass to Sidney Rice we wanted to watch a zoomed out replay of Favre getting tackled. Bravo.

Also, it really looked like Harvin turned on a dime at full speed on that last play...idk, maybe it's just me.

More importantly...where's the Packers footage? or even player ratings?

# 2 KlassiK @ 06/18/10 07:46 PM
1:23 pisses me off. They made some improvements but left most of the stuff that makes you want to throw your controller in.

# 3 canes21 @ 06/18/10 07:53 PM
Looks like replays will be like last year. One replay will have the EA swipe go by, then the next replay will show the NFL logo swipe. Its little things like that that make us presentation guys get so upset. It may not be a major thing, but you have to get all your little things right to make it all right. Couple that with the terrible replay angles and the replay logic. Who wants to watch Favre get tackled in slow motion twice from two unrealistic angles? Show me the screen in a broadcast angle and why it worked. Circle the key players that made the play so successful.

To get back on topic, the game looks a lot like last year which isn't too bad. Gameplay wise I enjoyed Madden 10 for the most part, but presentation was lackluster. I'm still not too pumped this year for Madden. I don't know why. It just doesn't seem like they've made the progress you would expect in one year's work.

# 4 Shawnj86 @ 06/19/10 11:12 AM
ok

# 5 ditchrider1 @ 06/19/10 10:52 PM
Looks like there is about 5,000 people in the stands...apparently Seattle fans do not like snow?

# 6 blackngoldfan @ 06/19/10 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J
Yes EA, after the big screen pass to Sidney Rice we wanted to watch a zoomed out replay of Favre getting tackled. Bravo.

Also, it really looked like Harvin turned on a dime at full speed on that last play...idk, maybe it's just me.

More importantly...where's the Packers footage? or even player ratings?
Not only did he turn on a dime; He did it in the snow.

# 7 marinofan @ 06/20/10 09:29 AM
Whats up with the fans? How come the stadium is empty?

# 8 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/20/10 11:19 AM
Very nice footage of the game. Thanks so much guys for the video.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.