WWE All Stars News Post

Game: WWE All StarsReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
WWE All Stars Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Shawnj86 @ 06/19/10 12:16 AM
Im going to pass on this game

# 2 JoeMimic @ 06/19/10 05:40 AM
Once I saw Sal Divita was working on this game I knew it would be a NFL Blitz type take on WWE. He claimed that they're able to go places Smackdown can't go but other then the over the top player models and moves I don't see why someone would buy this over Smackdown. In my opinion they'll have to make it very multi player friendly and have some different game modes and gimmick matches to have a chance of selling this baby.

# 3 Misfit @ 06/22/10 11:57 AM
The wrestlers just look gross at that size. I don't see how that is at all appealing.

# 4 LBzrule @ 06/22/10 06:42 PM
LOL I like the way it's looking thus far. Should generate some good laughs. Although I do prefer a wrestler that takes into account weight and fatigue but this just looks like it will be the MLB: The Bigs of Wrestling games.

# 5 sportznut02 @ 06/22/10 10:45 PM
Ugh I hate the looks of this game. I probably will end up passing on this. I was really hoping to see another Legends of Wrestlemania game with more wrestlers and more depth.

# 6 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/26/10 03:47 AM
Haha nice game. But I wheather get SD vs Raw 11 instead. To arcadish to me. Looks fun tho.

# 7 jlfarris @ 06/28/10 05:46 PM
I liked the over the top look from Legends of Wrestlemania, but these guys all look like modified versions of Mike Haggar from Final Fight.

# 8 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 07/08/10 04:58 PM
Is it just me or does this look just like the tna impact game. The belly to belly cena did and the move where the guy goes flying up in the air looks exactly the same as it did on tna. Don't know if I will ever get this game it just looks like one of those games where you will just be punching the entire time.

# 9 Warrior8o8 @ 07/11/10 10:05 PM
meh, looks like a rental

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.