Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Shawnj86 @ 06/19/10 11:10 AM
fun

# 2 cowboykmoney @ 06/19/10 11:53 AM
Yes some love for my Cards,Man Im playing this game till my eyes hurt from loss of sleep.

# 3 davep @ 06/19/10 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
By watching all these videos, the newness of madden 11 has already wore off. I already feel like Ive been there and done that, and the game hasnt even been released. Amazing watching some videos can do this.

You know it's funny, in past years I used to watch these videos over and over again, now I can't even finish watching all of them...I just find them boring and stale. My increasing age or nothing new to offer, I don't know which one it is.

# 4 bxgoods @ 06/19/10 01:07 PM
The new lighting adds so much to the graphics

# 5 PGaither84 @ 06/19/10 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
You know it's funny, in past years I used to watch these videos over and over again, now I can't even finish watching all of them...I just find them boring and stale. My increasing age or nothing new to offer, I don't know which one it is.
Wow. I was about to post something similar... 18 seconds into the video and I hit pause to reply... took the words right out of my brain.

# 6 splff3000 @ 06/19/10 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
yep, the same here. I used to watch all of the vids multiple times too. Now I won't make it through one time if the vid is too long. Hell, I don't even watch all of them anymore. Of all the vids that have been released since E3, I've only watched 3 or 4 of them. There's no need to watch them all. You pretty much no what you're gonna see lol.

# 7 rckabillyRaider @ 06/19/10 02:26 PM
at all the posts above.....LOL. I thought I was the only one. You guys are totally right though. Something is just not right.

# 8 treee @ 06/19/10 02:34 PM
LOL I wanna know who told the Devs we wanted EA sports style presentation instead of ESPN or even NFLN. Because I'm having trouble finding that post.

# 9 PGaither84 @ 06/19/10 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treee
LOL I wanna know who told the Devs we wanted EA sports style presentation instead of ESPN or even NFLN. Because I'm having trouble finding that post.
EA posted it, It can be found here:

http://www.operationsports.com/vBull...ures-game.html

Watch that video...

# 10 raz77 @ 06/19/10 03:13 PM
I like what they did with the helmets

# 11 Jonsco28 @ 06/20/10 01:22 PM
It's bad enough that the lighting isn't progressive, but they mess up the shadows at Invesco every year. There is no way the shadows can be cast on the filed like that...unless they are playing at 10 in the morning.

The open end of the stadium is SOUTH! How can you miss this when you try to model the stadium as accurately as possible? Knowing the stadium, it looks like it's being played in the morning.

# 12 dmaff15 @ 06/20/10 01:49 PM
it must be really hard to make a player look bulky. tim tebow, maurice jones drew, and guys like that just don't look right.

lack of effort? resources? talent? motivation? what is it?

# 13 Fiddy @ 06/20/10 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaff15
it must be really hard to make a player look bulky. tim tebow, maurice jones drew, and guys like that just don't look right.

lack of effort? resources? talent? motivation? what is it?
all of the above?

# 14 Lambeau 1919 @ 06/20/10 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsco28
It's bad enough that the lighting isn't progressive, but they mess up the shadows at Invesco every year. There is no way the shadows can be cast on the filed like that...unless they are playing at 10 in the morning.

The open end of the stadium is SOUTH! How can you miss this when you try to model the stadium as accurately as possible? Knowing the stadium, it looks like it's being played in the morning.
Same thing for Lambeau Field. Ther must something to that, Lambeau's shadows are exactly equal to what it looks like early in the morning. That had it right on PS2 and somehow changed it. Makes me wonder if they used pictures taken at the same time. Ridiculous.

# 15 DavonBrown @ 06/20/10 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
all of the above?
Indeed!

# 16 turftickler @ 06/20/10 11:26 PM
What a waste of 1:31 of my life. Never going to get that back. :angry:

# 17 econoodle @ 06/20/10 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeau 1919
Same thing for Lambeau Field. Ther must something to that, Lambeau's shadows are exactly equal to what it looks like early in the morning. That had it right on PS2 and somehow changed it. Makes me wonder if they used pictures taken at the same time. Ridiculous.
its official, between that and invesco field, the madden team did all the photo sessions at the stadiums right after breakfast.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.