Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 11 TeamBuilder website.

Quote:
"Customize Everything: Logos, uniforms, fields, stadiums, mascots, programs, rosters."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 ehovUOfan @ 06/21/10 03:58 PM
I found a some problems with a couple of the jersey numbers. On Iowa State's red jersey and West Virginia's blue jersey, the numbers have missing patches of color, almost like someone took an eraser tool to the number.

# 82 Solidice @ 06/21/10 03:59 PM
full list of nicknames that'll have audio for in NCAA 11. 2,202 new ones for NCAA 11.

# 83 STLcardz-NDirish @ 06/21/10 04:03 PM
notre Dames roster is completley messed up. I pray these arent the final rosters on the game

# 84 CM Hooe @ 06/21/10 04:07 PM
I wish they would have added more jersey, pants, and (in particular) number styles. Oh well.

Regardless, still gonna use the feature.

# 85 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/21/10 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
I wish they would have added more jersey, pants, and (in particular) number styles. Oh well.

Regardless, still gonna use the feature.
This. But I am disappointed.

# 86 CM Hooe @ 06/21/10 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
full list of nicknames that'll have audio for in NCAA 11. 2,202 new ones for NCAA 11.
I am most definitely making a team called G-Unit.

# 87 rollinphat @ 06/21/10 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i agree that the alt uni's should be able to be whatever you want but i guess i can understand it since it prob helps the game determine what uni you can and can't wear so you dont end up with 2 teams wearing colored unis.

But how can they not add Pride Stickers, choose your rival, pro style socks, different colored socks, nike/adidas/under armour/new balance logos, those same company's cleats for us to choose, more styles for helmets/jerseys/pants.

I mean something like Pride Stickers has been in since last gen's CAS. Same with pro style socks and different colored socks.

Its ridiculous that they tried to advertise this as the most innovative and deepest team creator and that they improved it. The textbox even sucks, it outlines the word as a whole instead of each letter individually and the colors are brighter than the same colors on the numbers.

I agree 100%.
This game takes two steps forward in some departments and then takes a step back in others or doesn't move at all.

As good as this game is going to be, it could be so much better and it makes me sad.

# 88 Solidice @ 06/21/10 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADAWGS24/7
still no mother ****ing UF white pro combat helmets!!!
it's been explained that Florida requested EA to not add them in the game a few times already.

# 89 coogrfan @ 06/21/10 04:22 PM
Quote:
WHY??!?!
Because Florida said so.

If that's not good enough, take it up with the UF athletic dept.

# 90 spartyon6686 @ 06/21/10 04:30 PM
Many (including me) didn't like the Michigan State team created by EA so I made my own using TEAM BUILDER
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2257947683:1277150825
Let me know any changes you want me to make. Also when the game comes out download this team and switch it out for the other MSU team.

Includes
-New MSU uniforms
-Names
-Keith Nichol
-Updated Player Ratings
Please Enjoy!

# 91 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/21/10 04:40 PM
So....what's been changed since the "oops" version?...

# 92 ReadyForTheShow @ 06/21/10 04:47 PM
Can anyone tell me if we are only allowed 12 teams to be switched in dynasty or more?

# 93 dhs22p @ 06/21/10 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
So....what's been changed since the "oops" version?...
The blue backround is about it. I am still holding out for some update or something.

# 94 br329 @ 06/21/10 04:52 PM
I had to get my joke team out of the way. lol

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...938:1277143083

And In my opinion Jules Winnfield would make a damn good coach.

# 95 GoBlue10 @ 06/21/10 04:54 PM

# 96 TheLeviticalLawKid3 @ 06/21/10 04:54 PM
From what it sounds like, nothing at all.

Can't access my computer until Saturday, but from what I've seen, I'm not in any hurry.

A huge letdown, EA. Quit talking up this as an updated version and call it what it really is.

If I want to see new uniforms, stadiums, and mascots, I'll just play the game with the actual teams. But all these wishlists and suggestions on the EA forums are useless. Don't talk like it's wonderful to have Pro Combats in TeamBuilder, give us a Pro Combat uniform template. Give us blank uniform company logos we can set colors to, because obviously you have the permission and resources to do so. Two logo slots won't cut it if you're trying to make an "in-depth and innovative" team. Who's really gonna use other schools' mascots, most of which have signage or the actual uni of their school. Where are more generic stadiums? Uniform templates? Alt uni freedom? More numbers, more helmets, and even pride stickers, an NCAA 2004 feature of Create-a-School?

You have let me down, EA. We would like answers, please.

# 97 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/21/10 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
The blue backround is about it. I am still holding out for some update or something.
I agree, I see nothing else....I thought it wasn't going to be "re-released" for like another 2-3 weeks.

# 98 coogrfan @ 06/21/10 04:58 PM
Quote:
but what was the reason ?
Not a clue.

# 99 moylan1234 @ 06/21/10 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
ok well then you just keep waiting then

It's not odd that there is no announcement on the main page and the link takes you to last years... EA is always slow as hell at updating things on their website.
thanks but i really wasn't looking for permission from you.

that website or facebook has had every blog or other announcement up before anyone else with the exception of the teambuilder blunder.

And to prowler, thanks I didn't realize that was the same dev who was on here. I just remembered that the announcement was posted on that site before so I wasn't buying it based on that source and honestly I'm still not until I see the main site updated.

# 100 ycbs @ 06/21/10 05:03 PM
The rosters are definitely different from the version that was up last week (at least UNC's are). Much, much better!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.