Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 11 TeamBuilder website.

Quote:
"Customize Everything: Logos, uniforms, fields, stadiums, mascots, programs, rosters."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 TennesseeVols16 @ 06/21/10 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
The field of that stadium is replaced with the field you design. Also the color of the fans' shirts become your school's various colors.
Ok, thanks man.

# 162 ditchrider1 @ 06/21/10 11:37 PM
STILL NO AKRON WTF? DID THEY JUST DISAPPEAR FROM FBS? ADAM THOMPSON ALREADY SAID NO NEW AKRON STADIUM OR FIU BUT FIU IS A CHOICE....ADAM SAID AKRON WOULD GET A GENERIC STADIUM BUT YOU CANNOT EVEN FIND THEM AS A CHOICE IN THE "MAC" OR IN THE "ALL" SECTION ?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

AAAAAAGGGGGRRRRRHHHHHHH

# 163 mrlux @ 06/21/10 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADAWGS24/7
WHY??!?!
Guys its not that big of a deal that Florida didnt want their white helmets in the game, its so easy to replicate and use via teambuilder.

SEE!

# 164 Solidice @ 06/21/10 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchrider1
STILL NO AKRON WTF? DID THEY JUST DISAPPEAR FROM FBS? ADAM THOMPSON ALREADY SAID NO NEW AKRON STADIUM OR FIU BUT FIU IS A CHOICE....ADAM SAID AKRON WOULD GET A GENERIC STADIUM BUT YOU CANNOT EVEN FIND THEM AS A CHOICE IN THE "MAC" OR IN THE "ALL" SECTION ?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

AAAAAAGGGGGRRRRRHHHHHHH
since it's just a generic stadium, it'll likely not have the stadium listed. the bowl games that have a generic stadium are also not on the list in TB(I think). no need to have repeats I guess since the regular generic stadiums are shown.

# 165 dhs22p @ 06/22/10 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Guys its not that big of a deal that Florida didnt want their white helmets in the game, its so easy to replicate and use via teambuilder.

SEE!
Your F looks a little funny. I have cleaned up version for anyone who wants to make Florida.

# 166 BakerWildcat4life @ 06/22/10 12:37 AM
Quote:

SEE!
Nice profile pic lol

# 167 RamblinWreck21 @ 06/22/10 12:54 AM
Quote:

SEE!
The problem I have with it, is that TB only has 2 pant choices, so if I do that(which I am) I will be forced to pick 1 of Florida's 3 normal pants (Blue, White, Orange) to go with the PC pants. I think TB should have four pants to go along with four tops. Ah well. I guess I'll have the white pants. My UF will always wear all white away I guess.

I'm not blaming EA and I realize UF probably won't even use those helmets this year if they requested them not to be in the game, but I have had a beef with only 2 pants choices since day 1 of TB '10.

# 168 AngerParade @ 06/22/10 01:42 AM
What is up with Idaho's rosters..? Theres only one player above an 80. Give me a break. Ridiculous.

# 169 tswiatkowski @ 06/22/10 02:53 AM
Well, it is annoying to have these rosters as default if you like to play online. I personally don't, so it's not a big deal to me. I've already finished my own touched up version of Michigan State's rosters to copy to the game. If I get a roster from here that I like better I will use it, but other than that, I'm basically going to be doing my team manually every year (without being a homer I hope! lol)

# 170 RollTide92 @ 06/22/10 03:13 AM
Alabama is gonna be awesome!!!!!

# 171 ditchrider1 @ 06/22/10 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
since it's just a generic stadium, it'll likely not have the stadium listed. the bowl games that have a generic stadium are also not on the list in TB(I think). no need to have repeats I guess since the regular generic stadiums are shown.
Well they had all generics last year with field art and such. Also I am a bit peeved that Adam said the only 2 stadiums not in were Akron and FIU yet FIU has their stadium and we don't have anything let alone a generic.

I give up

# 172 DonkeyJote @ 06/22/10 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Do they have their field in there? If they do then all you do is pick the generic stadium and choose their field and you essentially have what will be in the game.

edit: it appears they have their field art so then whats the big deal? If they have a generic stadium then why would it matter if they didnt put up Akron's generic?
I think he's mostly mad that they don't have Akron's new stadium in, or even their old stadium.

# 173 mrlux @ 06/22/10 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
Your F looks a little funny. I have cleaned up version for anyone who wants to make Florida.

Its funny you say that because last night I went searching and updated that "F" to a cleaner looking one but yours is even better than that one. Im using yours now, thanks for sharing bro.

# 174 mrlux @ 06/22/10 11:15 AM
As for all this "roster" concern/complaining....guys we are a part of the BEST site for making the "most accurate" rosters for NCAA. There are some very talented guys on the Rosters forum that combine their efforts to update Names, Jersey#, positions, height, weight, skin tone, missing players, and even ratings throughout the year. The named rosters are usually done first and completed within 2 weeks of the games release. Then all the other items mentioned above soon after. I never take issue with the default rosters because I know what the OS community is proven to be capable of. I understand the we live in a microwave society but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, show some patience for the first couple weeks of the games release and you will have waaaaay better rosters. All this complaining exhausts too much energy guys and I understand sometimes people try to search out the negative rather than the positive. I urge all of you who have roster concerns to focus on the positive and wait for the OS users to crank them out, they really good. Now that I have spread some positivity to your day, why dont you do the same and spread some positivity to somebody else day.

# 175 tswiatkowski @ 06/22/10 11:41 AM
Lol. Mrlux I trust that. The main issue I am having with TB is the fact that the website will not allow me to scroll down and view the jersey styles when I am customizing.

If you or anyone else has had this problem, please help. It is quite frustrating.

# 176 Gossennator @ 06/22/10 11:46 AM
EA really dropped the ball on this one...

I really wish they would allow at least one more logo. I would like to use 2 team logos, 1 conference, and 1 brand logo.

# 177 mrlux @ 06/22/10 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
Lol. Mrlux I trust that. The main issue I am having with TB is the fact that the website will not allow me to scroll down and view the jersey styles when I am customizing.

If you or anyone else has had this problem, please help. It is quite frustrating.
Hmmm, thats weird, you may want to make sure you have an updated version of adobe flash.

# 178 prowler @ 06/22/10 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski

It might be your screen resolution size, try making your browser full screen.

# 179 clemsonmike830 @ 06/22/10 12:13 PM
Do you guys know if you'll be able to display custom logos when you play off-line this year?? Any help on this would be great. Thanks.

# 180 STLcardz-NDirish @ 06/22/10 12:40 PM
I konw we have the OS community to fix the rosters but its annoying to people like me that play online and your team is completly messed up.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.