NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 fcboiler87 @ 06/22/10 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS07
When i recreated Purdue i noticed they didnt have Robert Marve on the roster. This is lame cause he will be the starter his and prolly next year.
Yeah I noticed that as well. Kinda sad... But they do have Najee Tyler (#7) and he actually just transferred out so we can make him into Marve.

# 22 ngw411 @ 06/22/10 06:56 PM
smurf turf

# 23 wrigleyville33 @ 06/22/10 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
You can hear a VT game at Lane Stadium starting up in the background, with the chant of "Let's Go... Hokies!"
I could hear it vaguely. Looks like the Hokies finally got some love this year.

# 24 wrigleyville33 @ 06/22/10 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBronco
I applaud you guys (VT) for actually having the stones to schedule Boise State as an out of conference game and I think the game will be at the Redskins stadium if I am not mistaken
Hokie stone that is. We do have a pair... unlike some teams. We scheduled Alabama last year, and now you guys this year. I hope our offense shows up for the first game.

# 25 wrigleyville33 @ 06/22/10 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Cant wait for the Boise State vs. Virginia Tech game
Me neither... having gone to 4 VT games last year including the Alabama game, there is something about non conference games that are special. I'm hoping there will be a way to catch the D.C. game.

# 26 Barkley7 @ 06/22/10 07:34 PM
Should be a great game to watch on opening weekend.. let's hope Tech's offense doesn't go completely out of sync like Oregon.

# 27 prowler @ 06/22/10 08:07 PM
Where's the pro-tak on the first play? The DE gets the sack and the two other players just fall over when they get close like last year.

# 28 BenGerman @ 06/22/10 08:10 PM
The smurf turf looks great. That last play was bogus, and I hate that its still in there. Whats the logic in throwing a lob sideways to a covered wide receiver? Still, saw some good things in the video.

# 29 HokieB @ 06/22/10 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
I could hear it vaguely. Looks like the Hokies finally got some love this year.
I don't know about love... more like a tease, since it was on another screen we couldn't see and could barely hear

# 30 JAS07 @ 06/23/10 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
Yeah I noticed that as well. Kinda sad... But they do have Najee Tyler (#7) and he actually just transferred out so we can make him into Marve.
Thats true but unless someone gets rosters they will play purdue without marve as qb.

# 31 NDFan1029 @ 06/23/10 04:09 AM
Just one question: Why not give us an option to play a night game in the demo? Is it really that big of a deal? I've seen a bunch of videos and everything just seems to look a lot better at night; the helmets are shinier, etc. It's a real shame we can't choose the start times.

# 32 NDFan1029 @ 06/23/10 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
something is really wrong with this fan base!

shout out to that blue turf. i think they really did a great job on it.
The blue turf has been around since Boise State first started appearing in college football games.

# 33 fcboiler87 @ 06/23/10 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS07
Thats true but unless someone gets rosters they will play purdue without marve as qb.
Good point. I'm PS3 so I know block-o is doing the rosters and said he doesn't want help but I'm going to let him know about that because I think it's a pretty big deal considering that WILL be Purdue's starting QB.

# 34 mm boost @ 06/23/10 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
Thanks man! And yes, the game will be held at FedEx Field. A whole lot of Hokie Fans and Alumni in the DC area – we're going to have the house

I got my ticket confirmation about a month ago and have been slowly counting down the days.

We've had a good run of out-of-conference games the last several years. Alabama last year, a home and home with Nebraska, a home and home with LSU, USC... we've lost more than we've won, but it's been a lot of fun (and we've still managed 6 consecutive 10+ win seasons, and counting).

We're due for a Labor Day win this year
Give us Hokies footage or give us death!

OH, and I am going to that game too

# 35 DBEAR74 @ 06/25/10 10:00 AM
OU is is winning that big 12 title this year!!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.