Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 JRthaTruth @ 06/23/10 12:03 PM
looks like we got our national title celebration we were hoping for!

# 22 mm boost @ 06/23/10 12:15 PM
There were a lot of things given away in that opening trailer in regards to this game, including trainers helping injured guys off the field, national championship celebration, etc. I am LOVING what I am seeing.

# 23 justintigerfan81 @ 06/23/10 01:17 PM
National championship celebration, new high-tech main menu this is going to be the greatest ncaa football ever!

# 24 dan_457 @ 06/23/10 01:39 PM
At first i didn't like the idea of new menu's, but it actually looks like it will make going through the menu's a little better.

# 25 BenGerman @ 06/23/10 02:32 PM
I agree with everyone else, best and most thorough vid yet. Im so pumped, I haven't been this amped for a game in a long time.

# 26 canes21 @ 06/23/10 02:40 PM
I like how I Feel Good came on right when the celebration did. I thought the song was a part of the intro at first. It fit it for the most part.

# 27 KOACHK @ 06/23/10 05:25 PM
Glad to see everyone enjoying the videos! -Sorry about anything I missed or didn't go in-depth enough with. Everyone has alot to look forward to in NCAA Football 11; the game feels as good as it looks.

# 28 Rivals @ 06/23/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizeHaze
Was that a glitch showing the same qb to wr warmup twice?
First, great video. I liked how the intro flowed from graphics to entrance. The trophy stand/mock studio is minimized for the College Football logo, which is more in tune with ESPN's presentation.

But I've noticed this a lot in the demo. The pre-game impact player scenes repeat. It's like the scene is too short for the commentary, so it just repeats in succession.

# 29 DDP24 @ 06/23/10 06:31 PM
Anyone notice that when ND runs onto the field they're going to the opposite endzone to pray like they do before every game? Their scene to run on the firld is longer than the other ones. I mean they can't show them actually going to pray for political reasons I guess but I think it's a nice little wrinkle EA added there.

# 30 NDFan1029 @ 06/23/10 11:41 PM
The new menu is nice. It clearly lays out what modes are available in the game instead of having to search through collapsible windows to find them like in NCAA 10.

# 31 NDFan1029 @ 06/24/10 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDP24
Anyone notice that when ND runs onto the field they're going to the opposite endzone to pray like they do before every game? Their scene to run on the firld is longer than the other ones. I mean they can't show them actually going to pray for political reasons I guess but I think it's a nice little wrinkle EA added there.
I'd really love to see the bands on the field in the corner of the endzones within the next few years. It really is a key part of the games at Notre Dame Stadium and is quite noticeable, but for some reason EA doesn't like bands DURING the games. They had them in the first game in 07, but I haven't seen them since.

# 32 NDFan1029 @ 06/24/10 12:14 AM
One thing I'm surprised they haven't fixed yet is when you are playing a neutral site game, you will only hear the fans cheer for the team in the home jerseys, when you should actually hear the fans of both teams cheering since they are both equally represented, like in the Oklahoma/Texas game in the demo. Seems like a rather easy fix to me.

# 33 NDFan1029 @ 06/24/10 12:20 AM
If they added the offsite Cotton Bowl game at Cowboys Stadium, I hope they also have the Boise State/VA Tech game at FedEx Field, since it seems putting NFL stadiums into the game is within EA's legal bounds.

# 34 ThisIsReality @ 06/24/10 12:28 AM
Ugh, maybe I am being pessimistic today.

Don't tell me Roster Sharing is only by "friends".

I preferred the EA Locker room or is this just a changed name for that?

# 35 NDFan1029 @ 06/24/10 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsReality
Ugh, maybe I am being pessimistic today.

Don't tell me Roster Sharing is only by "friends".

I preferred the EA Locker room or is this just a changed name for that?
Man, I really hope the EA locker is still around. I would hate to have to "friend" every person I wanted to get rosters from. I pretty much only use it for rosters, anyway. I'm gonna be mad if they got rid of the Locker.

# 36 MaizeHaze @ 06/26/10 09:46 PM
Is stadium sounds now custom sounds sfx?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.