Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

A Chilling Championship Remix - Sam Spence
A New Game Remix - Sam Spence
Bang on the Drum All Day - Todd Rundgren (Packers TD song)
Classic Battle - Sam Spence
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
Halftime (Stand Up & Get Crunk) - Ying Yang Twins (Saints)
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
Machinehead - Bush
Magnificent Eleven - Sam Spence
Ramblin' Man from Gramblin - Sam Spence
Reunion in Canton Remix - Dave Robidoux
Rock and Roll all night - Kiss
Roud Up - Sam Spence
Salute To Courage - Sam Spence
Song 2 - Blur
The Equalizer - Sam Spence
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives

That's all I got from the video, but we also know Thunderstruck, Zombie Nation and Rock and Roll Part 2 are in the game.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Finsfan46 @ 06/23/10 07:05 PM
A couple of things I noticed from this vid ..

They have an option for "Face Marks" in player editing (I'm thinking it's basically eye paint/tape)

No menu access for Formation Subs...Boooo

Looks like created player still get a blank silhouette (that is sad ....really EA?)

But like others have said....looks just like Madden 10 menu's.

# 22 bronco_fan15 @ 06/24/10 03:09 AM
all u guys are extremely good at complaining.lol

buncha a spoiled kids.

just play the game, u guys are ridiculous.

# 23 diegosimbron @ 07/05/10 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthaTruth
What about the song with Lil Wayne in the official E3 Trailer? What is the name of that song?
Are you talking about the blink trailer? Where it's in Drew Brees POV? If you're talking about that. The song is called. I Made It, by: Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil' Wayne, Birdman, and Jay Sean.

# 24 adembroski @ 07/05/10 09:07 PM
The point of the soundtrack has changed. Because its the soundtrack that gets played in-game for stadium music, they decided to go with tracks that get played in stadiums rather than "mood music" or whatever you wanna call it. The songs weren't chosen for how good they are but for how often they are played in NFL stadiums.

I expect the stadium sounds feature will come around eventually and then they'll return to a traditional soundtrack, but for now I think this is the best approach.

# 25 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/05/10 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0HN_10
tired of all the rock songs in Madden. Don't mind some rock like the classic Ozzy and Kiss they have but almost every song in the recent years has been shut off in Madden cause of the screamin crap.
I'm actually tired of all the rap...to me, football lends itself nicely to the loud, driving guitars of rock music and the beat of bass drums..."screaming crap" may be a bit much, I'd agree, but hard rock and some of the older metal is a very good adrenaline booster.

With that said, nothing says football like "making it rain" or "rolling on dubs with my bitches".../sarcasm

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.