Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Gamespot has posted a 7 minute NBA Elite 11 video, featuring Associate Producer Connor Dougan.

NBA Elite 11 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Elite 11 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NoTiCe_O @ 06/23/10 07:16 PM
Thanks, nice find .. Watching now

# 2 Jay Smooth 00 @ 06/23/10 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
Amazing Find! You are Amazing

# 3 Rocboyz101 @ 06/23/10 07:20 PM
WOOOW. Nice.

# 4 Jay Smooth 00 @ 06/23/10 07:21 PM
This is Definitly a buy for ME, when it comes out . AMAZING!

# 5 Shakedowncapo @ 06/23/10 07:26 PM
Good demonstration.
One other thing I noticed...The lack of signature shots?! With them going to this new control scheme, my feeling is we'll only see one generic jumpshot for everyone. Hope my feeling is wrong.

# 6 natedZA @ 06/23/10 07:26 PM
Wow, I seriously can't wait for this! Really, Really excited. Obviously the lack of signiture shooting must me due to the phase in development cycle, as it is early?
So far, the gameplay is looking brilliant, just hoping for tons of signature moves ala Dwight Howards dunking ease ect.. and Ray Allen's form perfection. I'll probably play the demo more than I will play any other game!

# 7 Stumbleweed @ 06/23/10 07:28 PM
Controls look superb. Very excited to try the demo. My educated guess is that the signature stuff is not implemented yet, given that Brandon Jennings was shooting right-handed in the other videos they've released.

# 8 Shakedowncapo @ 06/23/10 07:31 PM
Well, just an assurance they'll be in the game(signature jumpers that were in Live '10) would go a long way to easing fears.
With that new timing mechanic, it just doesn't seem like something you could easily implement.

# 9 mikenoob @ 06/23/10 07:35 PM
Just... wow...

# 10 rEAnimator @ 06/23/10 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Good demonstration.
One other thing I noticed...The lack of signature shots?! With them going to this new control scheme, my feeling is we'll only see one generic jumpshot for everyone. Hope my feeling is wrong.
I've noticed a lot of people bringing up this concern, but I can tell you with certainty there will be sig shots.

We're adding them right now so any videos you've already seen won't have them simply because they hadn't been added at the time the video was shot. But they will be in the final product.

# 11 Ermolli @ 06/23/10 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEAnimator
I've noticed a lot of people bringing up this concern, but I can tell you with certainty there will be sig shots.

We're adding them right now so any videos you've already seen won't have them simply because they hadn't been added at the time the video was shot. But they will be in the final product.
Thanks for making that clear

# 12 Rob. D @ 06/23/10 07:39 PM
Offense looks nice....hopefully defense has been amped. That and the EASBA is all I need!!!!!

# 13 natedZA @ 06/23/10 07:39 PM
Quote:

Thank you very much Amazing to have a rep here, well done to EA and I'm sure that I will never take this game out my disc drive.

# 14 funkysven @ 06/23/10 07:40 PM
That video was sweeeeeeeeet! Some awesome moves on offense but I also must say, the defensive moves look alright as well. Loved that slide step thing to cut off a defender. Looks like defensive may be a little better this year.

Cannot wait til we get some more videos!!!

# 15 bigeastbumrush @ 06/23/10 07:41 PM
Wow!

EA put their foot in this one.

The controls are quite impressive.

That was incredible!

# 16 noshun @ 06/23/10 07:41 PM
The movement looks like Live 2003 all over again. Some of those moves are to way too fast. Where is the momentum? Lebron was stopping on a dime, after full speed runs in either direction.

# 17 Shakedowncapo @ 06/23/10 07:42 PM
Quote:

Thanks man.

# 18 Rob. D @ 06/23/10 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
The movement looks like Live 2003 all over again. Some of those moves are to way too fast. Where is the momentum? Lebron was stopping on a dime, after full speed runs in either direction.
noticed that as well moves really fast..... looks good though

# 19 rEAnimator @ 06/23/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkysven
That video was sweeeeeeeeet! Some awesome moves on offense but I also must say, the defensive moves look alright as well. Loved that slide step thing to cut off a defender. Looks like defensive may be a little better this year.

Cannot wait til we get some more videos!!!

I gotta give a shout out the the community guys on the slide step. When they were up here we had a long discussion with them about defense and defensive controls and they really came up with the idea for the slide step.

Since then, not only have we added the move to the game, but we've built on the idea and I have a feeling that that feature is going to be critical to playing effective defense.

I can go into more details on that later, but I wanted to give credit to the guys for that idea. We ran with it, but you guys came up with it and I think it's a game changer.

# 20 kumamae_33 @ 06/23/10 07:47 PM
Nice video!!! Oh by the way... did they remove the hands up only defense in elite 11??? And also can we now do a hand in the face (to cover the eyes of the shooter) defense in elite 11???

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.