Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to the OS Youtube channel.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Eski33 @ 07/02/10 04:55 PM
Looks like 2K9....

# 42 TracerBullet @ 07/02/10 04:59 PM
Trailer was pretty good. Liked the move LeBron did.

# 43 Canquain @ 07/02/10 05:09 PM
Kobe looks like kobe to me.

# 44 Goffs @ 07/02/10 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedrum
It is funny how the dribble motions in the beginning look more like NBA Live style and 2K advocates are saying that the dribble motions look sweet, but dog NBA Live...Makes me say hmmmmm
uh..i got news for you those moves are already in 2k10...so i dont know what your implying...brah

# 45 franzis @ 07/02/10 05:24 PM
As beluba said, this trailer is build mostly on 2k10, especially graphics and visual (big baby still with the mohican..c'mon), so player faces and models are definetely not the final ones
To me one of the major addition is the new off-ball movement made by pp to get open...simply loving it

# 46 ESB32CrowBonez @ 07/02/10 05:28 PM
IT LOOKs THE SAME.
With little more animations and white headbands on the road again are you serious 2k. don't tell me something about it, early, because last year it was early and one of the 2k10 trailers had the same thing and when 2k10 came out, IT STILL HAD GREY HEADBANDS ON THE ROAD and everyone waited 1 or 2 months for a patch.

DID I LIE?

I hope you guys right about 2k didn't upgrading the faces and stuff yet in the early built and TELL ME how you guys know that?
because 2k models looks the same.

# 47 TalenT @ 07/02/10 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoMagicFan12
Wasn't anything special. Looks like NBA 2k10.
-SMH-...There's always one ***** in every group.

Anyway, the game looks nice from what I can tell. These contact animations I'm thinking not only look good but, will help gameplay as well. I'm excited.

# 48 luda06 @ 07/02/10 05:31 PM
I see canned animations. The dribble move Nelson uses, Kobe's pump fake/contact shot, Kobe drawing in several defenders during a layup, and LeBron's fake. I'm assuming all of those moves will draw in the defender against the will of human control.

So what is this whole 1:1 ratio of control and animations again?

# 49 MarvellousOne @ 07/02/10 05:32 PM
Looks like the game runs smoother, some new animations was shown but overall still the same look as last year, but I take it not all new player models are in just yet for that trailer, I still saw the same ole low cut Mohawk Glenn Davis in that trailers and Pierce Looked unchanged, but only time will tell. Much better video than that commercial they threw at us.

# 50 NoTiCe_O @ 07/02/10 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luda06
I see canned animations. The dribble move Nelson uses, Kobe's pump fake/contact shot, Kobe drawing in several defenders during a layup, and LeBron's fake. I'm assuming all of those moves will draw in the defender against the will of human control.

Hmmm .. Thats a good point you got there .. Those are all some canned animations, no way the user chose to go flying like Paul Pierce did during that fake, hope fully theres much less canned animations and more control

# 51 DubTrey1 @ 07/02/10 06:06 PM
Can't wait to see gameplay... I mean actual gameplay...

# 52 Rocboyz101 @ 07/02/10 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
There's not a great deal of 2K11 new stuff in this video... and that was intentional. Just fyi.
I was gonna say..most of those animations are from 2k10. I'll give this video a break since its obvious its mostly a 2k10 build. Thanks for the clarification. Good video nonetheless.

# 53 rickyw862004 @ 07/02/10 06:22 PM
don't know if it was just me but that nash pass looked a lil more fluid. nice trailer though

# 54 Phreezy P @ 07/02/10 06:23 PM
Wow! I liked that move by lebron (the fake2fade)! And Pierce has a new jumper!!!

# 55 Rocboyz101 @ 07/02/10 06:26 PM
If 2k can get the Jumpshot animations down finally, everything will be good..

# 56 Phreezy P @ 07/02/10 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luda06

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
Hmmm .. Thats a good point you got there .. Those are all some canned animations, no way the user chose to go flying like Paul Pierce did during that fake, hope fully theres much less canned animations and more control
Beluba fully said that there is no new stuff in the video!

# 57 Da-Man @ 07/02/10 06:28 PM
Why are they intentionally making trailers for nba 2k11 with nba 2k10 stuff??

# 58 youvalss @ 07/02/10 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Why are they intentionally making trailers for nba 2k11 with nba 2k10 stuff??
Probably not to give out any "secrets" before they want to.

# 59 Phreezy P @ 07/02/10 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Probably not to give out any "secrets" before they want to.
Exactly

# 60 Greene_Flash03 @ 07/02/10 07:01 PM
Much more quicker with smooth animation, just like the real NBA game.

I personally like what Kobe did in that trailer where he drives strong to the basket then a quick fake for the lay in. That was really smooth. I hope they added 5 man mo-cap this year so we can see players moving around the court organically.

As far as graphics, not too worried. I'm sure it's early build.

Overall, I love the animations. Finally, fight for position inside the paint!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.