Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames have released Madden NFL 11 full player ratings for the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 milehighmagic303 @ 07/05/10 07:08 AM
http://espn.go.com/videogames/madden11?teamId=2
Chad's Catch in traffic is too low but, thats just me

# 2 LambertandHam @ 07/05/10 07:59 AM
Can't wait to try the new additions to the WR corps in Sanders and Brown. I can see myself using Dwyer a lot behind Mendenhall. Pouncey is a beast.

# 3 SubZero97 @ 07/05/10 08:21 AM
yea Dywer is a beast with decent speed.

Defense will be strong. Glad BMac is back.

# 4 LBzrule @ 07/05/10 08:26 AM

# 5 CreatineKasey @ 07/05/10 09:09 AM
I forgot Bryant McFadden is back. Good! Gay really stunk it up at CB2 last year.

# 6 at23steelers @ 07/05/10 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubZero97
http://espn.go.com/videogames/madden11?teamId=29

Ben's Deep Accuracy is horrendous.

Everything is looks good.

Glad Mendy finally has some stamina.
I try not to be too biased, but Donnie seemed to underrate our team. Mendenhall's injury rating and speed should be higher. I agree on Big Ben's deep accuracy, but more importantly his throwing accuracy should be much higher than just 83. Hartwig should be lowered, about a 76 overall. I do like the speed at LB. Jeff Reed's power should be higher, no way should he be a 75 overall, more like an 85 overall. Aaron Smith is the best DE at run-stopping and should be about a 90 overall. Finally, Troy Polamalu's tackling should be about 85, not 70. I had to laugh at his swagger rating too (94). How is his higher than Hines Ward?

# 7 SteelerSpartan @ 07/05/10 11:46 AM
I don't know what reason they're using to justify Ben being dropped if they are going by on the field performance, and he dropped some weight too recently.....but I already stated my beef in the other thread

Hartwig and starks should go down....Pouncy should be raised and moved to RG.....He'll be our best linemen by seasons end

# 8 angels eclipse7 @ 07/05/10 11:58 AM
Harrison is a little over rated while Woodley and A. Smith and Farrior are all just slightly under rated.

edit: also I feel like Chad is over rated. Mauluga and Rivers are over rated. Geathers is over rated. D. Jones is under rated. Ndukwe is under rated but that is debatable.

# 9 steelers1624 @ 07/05/10 12:15 PM
What i dont get is how Ben and Mark Sanchez accuracy ratings are almost the same, and you could pretty much say Marks are better, which is just stupid as Ben is a way better quarterback than Mark, so its pretty laughable...

And that Timmons is rated so low, he should be a 85 at least

# 10 SubZero97 @ 07/05/10 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
Can't wait to try the new additions to the WR corps in Sanders and Brown. I can see myself using Dwyer a lot behind Mendenhall. Pouncey is a beast.
For some reason, Ben got a major drop last year, even after posting record numbers.

Strange that these guys dont think ben can throw deep. He shouldnt have number comparable to Sanchez at all.

# 11 angels eclipse7 @ 07/05/10 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr360BeasTx
Chad overated get outta here man you seriouly dnt understand what your talking about
I beg to differ. Look at his stats last year and the last couple of years. With the stretched ratings, he deserves an 87.

Plus one of the biggest reasons his numbers finally went up this last year was because the Bengals finally got their running game going again.

# 12 canes21 @ 07/05/10 01:04 PM
Man, I was supposed to post the team ratings. I was on a streak for it...

I might have to try and acquire Dwyer for my Skins. We need a young back and he'll probably progress pretty well. And to top it off he is a beast a trucking. Hopefully we can pound the ball this year and see its effects on the defense in the 4th. If so, Dwyer will be a fun back to use.

# 13 iBlievN5 @ 07/05/10 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
I beg to differ. Look at his stats last year and the last couple of years. With the stretched ratings, he deserves an 87.

Plus one of the biggest reasons his numbers finally went up this last year was because the Bengals finally got their running game going again.
he was the ONLY receiving option, and is the best route runner in the league basically. CO is just fine where he is.

# 14 CreatineKasey @ 07/05/10 03:00 PM
Yeah, IDK where the hate for Ben is coming from on the field. Maybe they are predicting how he'll play after all of this. Given that he bounced back from severe physical injury (motorcycle accident), I could see him having a really good year.

If PIT doesn't get their heads on straight they could be in trouble, though. They need leadership to step up like it has in the past. Ben isn't that leader.

# 15 Fox @ 07/05/10 03:18 PM
Quote:
You guys dnt Need NO MORE Running Backs

Clinton Portis
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker

thats a Pro Bowl Back Field
...In 2006.

# 16 SubZero97 @ 07/05/10 03:37 PM
Ha yea. Those guys are doen carrying the load, but you know Shanahan hes the King of RB by committe, they might all do well in spot duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
...In 2006.

# 17 canes21 @ 07/05/10 04:23 PM
Quote:
You guys dnt Need NO MORE Running Backs

Clinton Portis
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker

thats a Pro Bowl Back Field
Maybe when they were all 25. They're all at 30 or above. Maybe all together they'll post similar stats to a pro bowl back. We need a young back that is solid and can take the load when they're all gone.

# 18 ct229 @ 07/05/10 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Maybe when they were all 25. They're all at 30 or above. Maybe all together they'll post similar stats to a pro bowl back. We need a young back that is solid and can take the load when they're all gone.
Clinton Portis is 28 years old.

# 19 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/05/10 10:21 PM
Portis is only 28, but he has taken his share of a beating...he plays like he's 30ish...
However, with three running backs who can rotate without really losing anything on the field (all three CAN run between the tackles, although Parker is best used in quick cutbacks and such) I think it'll prolong the life of all of them...I'm not sure if there's a 1000 yard back out of all of them, but I can definitely see 1500 yards by committee...

# 20 angels eclipse7 @ 07/05/10 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
he was the ONLY receiving option, and is the best route runner in the league basically. CO is just fine where he is.
Caldwell is good. But good point.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.