Home
Pro Evo 2011 News Post

CVG has posted an interview with Pro Evolution Soccer 2011's European PES Team Leader at Konami, Jon Murphy.

Quote:
CVG: "What are the biggest improvements on PES 2010 in PES 2011?"

Jon Murphy: "Freedom of control - and, in fact, freedom of every element of the game. Also, the animations and also the fact the Master League is going to be online this year."

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Supersonic_BR @ 07/16/10 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
With the advent of the USB stick for the Xbox, option files are much easier now for that system....so I suspect there will be more of them this year. I'll still be getting it for my PS3 tho.

Could you explain this to me? without those expensive peripherals, just a simple usb stick?

# 22 Bahnzo @ 07/16/10 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
Could you explain this to me? without those expensive peripherals, just a simple usb stick?
Not much to explain, you just transfer the files to the USB stick, then transfer them to the Xbox hard drive.

# 23 HiTEqMETHOD @ 09/08/10 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeixeiraFanatic
Why PS3? I am thinking about getting my first ever Soccer game this year and don't know which one to get( Fifa or PES ).I don't know a whole lot about the game but I've played World Cup this year and gotten pretty good. Would I be better suited to get this or Fifa 11? If I were to get PES would it be better to get it on PS3 rather than 360? Why?

Thank you in advance guys.
PS3 allows you to create custom emblems and uniforms with your own PNG files unlike Xbox 360, it also gives you easier access to copying and saving option files. I honestly bought a PS3, just to play PES 2010, MLB10, God of War 3, and Heavy Rain. I haven't played any games on it for months, been waiting for PES 2011.

# 24 HiTEqMETHOD @ 09/08/10 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Not much to explain, you just transfer the files to the USB stick, then transfer them to the Xbox hard drive.
It works like the PS3 - USB works? So then I could transfer PNGs just like PS3?

# 25 aloncho11 @ 09/12/10 05:57 PM
Nice interview. Glad to see JM talking about the competition straight-forward and accepting past mistakes.

# 26 jesmith29 @ 09/13/10 11:08 PM
I'll be downloading the demos first, so I can see how both play.

The 1st PES game I bought was 2009, for the Wii, after reading really good reviews. The graphics weren't up to par with PS3 or XBox 360, but the way the game played with the Wii controller I thought was cool. I had played FIFA in the past but felt it wasn't quite real enough. Than after all the reviews on FIFA 10, it sounded like they hit it out of the park.

The biggest plus for FIFA, they have all the licenses. Which sucks.

From previous posts it sounds like it's fairly straightforward to transfer files, and I finally got a PS3, so it makes it easier to update everything.

Is it fairly easy to edit on the PS3?

Too bad you can't edit stadiums.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.