Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

The popular FBG Ratings website of the mid 2000's is up and running again under new management. Over 17000 NFL players are being evaluated and re-rated for the 2010 NFL season. The FBG ratings system will utilize old philosophies for bringing accuracy to Madden NFL game-play while incorporating the NextGen attributes into player ratings.

Because of the many critiques of EA and their ratings over the years, the managers are hearing recommendations for player ratings. This will give the most loyal Madden gaming community at OS the opportunity to give their input into player ratings. Please visit www.fbgratings.com/members to check the site out.

You can PM Dan B. on OS under his handle DCEBB2001.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 DCEBB2001 @ 08/14/10 03:09 PM
The other option is, as you suggested, to simply edit the players after they are drafted. There is a way to do this, but it would be much easier if we could edit draft classes.

# 202 skte1ement @ 08/14/10 05:36 PM
Where do I see the updated player ratings? When I go to the website FBG it seems all the players overall ratings are from madden 2009. Someone says they saw Portis' rating at a 56 I see it as a 91....what am I missing?

# 203 DCEBB2001 @ 08/14/10 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skte1ement
Where do I see the updated player ratings? When I go to the website FBG it seems all the players overall ratings are from madden 2009. Someone says they saw Portis' rating at a 56 I see it as a 91....what am I missing?
Go to this site:

www.fbgratings.com/members

On the left column of the page, click on "Team News, Rosters, Depth Charts".

Click on a team's "Roster".

At the top of the roster list click on "View by Player Ratings Here".

Now you will see their OVR rating. Portis, for example, is a 91. Then click on a player's name. You will see that QBs, RBs, and FBs have peripheral attributes and Raw attributes. The raw attributes consist of STR, AGI, SPD, ACC, and JMP. The peripheral ratings are dependent on player position.

If you look at the lower right corner of the box with the ratings you will find "New 2010 OVERALLS Coming Soon: TC"

The "TC" means that the player has been updated for Training Camp. Players with a "T" are pre-training camp, players with "O" have offseason ratings. All other player status' have not been updated.

Any more questions? Let me know if it works.

# 204 skte1ement @ 08/14/10 06:28 PM
very helpful, thank you

# 205 DCEBB2001 @ 08/15/10 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skte1ement
very helpful, thank you
No problem...hope all is to your liking. Feel free to deliver feedback.

# 206 Game4fun @ 08/17/10 07:51 PM
That site has Tony Romo as the 13th best qb in the league. Thats just wrong IMO. I think after Tony threw more yards then any dallas qb last year and won what many people say is the hardest division in football, he should be in the top 10 at least. After he wins The division this year and wins 2 playoffs games at least and maybe gets the team to the superbowl he needs to be in the top 5. Thats just my predictions lol.

# 207 DCEBB2001 @ 08/18/10 10:05 PM
As of right now he is #11. Ratings are not predicated upon stats...they are predicated upon player attributes. There is no attribute for "yardage thrown" as per your suggestion.

# 208 DCEBB2001 @ 08/21/10 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden81
question I'm creating LS and most of them only have 5 attributes and the rest is left blank... does this mean that is 0??? or do I put it at 50?
Many of the players do not have attributes filled in yet. Once they are completely filled in, then you can create your LS. I am hoping to have most of them completed by October.

# 209 DCEBB2001 @ 08/22/10 12:26 PM
No problem....it is still a work in progress though...

# 210 Jason Carter @ 08/23/10 04:27 AM
Where are the ratings? Everything is blank

# 211 DCEBB2001 @ 08/23/10 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Carter
Where are the ratings? Everything is blank
They are gone. I had to fix some errors in my data and rectify some things with the attributes first. They will be back soon...most likley in October depending on when I get some things figured out. I actually only meant for those attributes to be a trial and get some feedback. Since the feedback was minimal, I have to go back to the drawing board.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.