Home
FIFA 11 News Post

EA SPORTS UNVEILS CREATION CENTER FOR FIFA SOCCER 11

EA SPORTS unveiled today a new feature called Creation Center that will provide soccer fans with the tools to customize content in FIFA Soccer 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 in new ways. Craft your own player and create the team of your dreams using a web-based application at www.easportsfootball.com. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes and then create an original team with a distinctive crest and kits, complete with home stadium.

Fans will be able to share their created players and teams with friends and download into their console to play online, in Tournaments and in Kick-Off matches in FIFA Soccer 11. Created players can also be used in the Arena and Lounge Mode. In addition, fans can choose player attributes and manage their created team’s formations and tactics right from the web. Creation Center will launch when FIFA Soccer 11 is available in stores on Sept. 28 in North America and Oct. 1 in Europe and Asia.

“Having the ability to customize content in FIFA Soccer 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create,” said David Rutter, producer of FIFA Soccer 11 on Xbox 360 and PS3. “Creation Center will perfectly compliment the official league and team licenses that are the hallmark of the FIFA franchise.”

New this year in FIFA Soccer 11 is custom audio that enables fans to assign chants for every team and league. Fans can set their home club’s chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals – even hearing their name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with created chants for their Virtual Pro. Plus, fans now have the ability to play music from their hard drive in game.

Visit http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa to join the FIFA group on Facebook and visit WWW.FIFA.EASPORTS.COM for more information.

FIFA Soccer 11 will be available for the PlayStation3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, PlayStation2, Nintendo DS, PSP, and mobile. FIFA Soccer 11 on Wii will be available in stores Oct. 1 in Europe and Asia and Oct. 4 in North America. It is developed under the EA SPORTS brand by EA Canada in Burnaby, B.C. The game has not yet been rated.

Game: FIFA Soccer 11Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ak1knight @ 07/07/10 09:05 AM
I have been waiting for this ever since I got hooked on making teams in FIFA 98 when I was 8 . Also, it's awesome we are getting the game before EU and Asia.

# 2 Ermolli @ 07/07/10 09:24 AM
Excellent news. Finally I can create Nacional and the rest of the Uruguayn teams. Is it free?

# 3 KG @ 07/07/10 09:35 AM
Umm...that's pretty huge news from a customization standpoint. If you can edit team tactics over the web and share a roster file but it ultimately comes down to how many unique team tactics you can save.

Maybe now a good roster maker can help even out the ratings when it comes to things like speed.

# 4 NoDakHusker @ 07/07/10 10:12 AM
Finally! I've been waiting for FIFA to get something like this for a long time.

# 5 Bender18 @ 07/07/10 10:18 AM
The new fifa is shaping up nicely so far.

# 6 ak1knight @ 07/07/10 10:31 AM
Looking at the screens, it also looks like they don't have "credits" for attributes now so you can be as good or bad as you want

# 7 rckabillyRaider @ 07/07/10 10:45 AM
that's huge news! I wonder how many players and teams you can create though. And also if we'll be able to customize the existing leagues with our created teams?

# 8 ianlast @ 07/07/10 11:23 AM
Outstanding news! I've been wanting this feature for years now, can't wait until October.

# 9 CQI @ 07/07/10 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
that's huge news! I wonder how many players and teams you can create though. And also if we'll be able to customize the existing leagues with our created teams?
I'd venture a guess between 10 and 20 (out of the box). Most leagues are 20 right? Probably extra slots via MSPoints or PSN$. Hopefully you can have up to 20 (or 40 if you want to do two divisions) at once. But at least 10 at once would be fantastic.

# 10 therizing02 @ 07/07/10 02:40 PM
HUGE! Create the CL teams they don't have and add the Champions League theme to your games and voila!!!

# 11 CaptainZombie @ 07/07/10 03:48 PM
Will we be able to create a new league with our created teams that were made in Creation Centre? This could be huge, but if you can only take teams to play online, in Tournaments and in Kick-Off matches, no real fun point imo.

How many teams can we create?

# 12 tjenkin7 @ 07/07/10 07:06 PM
Doesn't sound like you can take them into manager mode, which is pretty disappointing.

# 13 rckabillyRaider @ 07/07/10 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjenkin7
Doesn't sound like you can take them into manager mode, which is pretty disappointing.
That would be a huge let down. They gotta incorporate this into MM. Or let us create a league

**EDIT:

also just noticed that we will be able to save replays to our hard drive......... FINALLY!

# 14 sarlndr @ 07/08/10 06:43 AM
My prayers have been answered, finally!

@tjenkin7: I really hope you are wrong and we can use the created team in MM. I'd be highly upset if not.

# 15 CaptainZombie @ 07/08/10 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
That would be a huge let down. They gotta incorporate this into MM. Or let us create a league
It will be the huge NEW!!!!!! FEATURE in FIFA 12. LOL!

I am happy about this feature since there are way more people playing FIFA than PES, so it should get us much more creations than PES currently has.

# 16 LucianoJJ @ 07/10/10 09:20 AM
Creation Center will be great for adding the clubs that never make it to FIFA. The rosters from FIFA World Cup 2010 will be great for Creation Center. I still have FIFA 09, so some retired players might be making a comeback via Creation Center.

# 17 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 07/10/10 10:11 AM
I probably won't ever use Creation Center because I could care less about that extra stuff, but it sounds like it fun. I hope the gameplay is their primary focus.

# 18 iamironman84 @ 07/13/10 10:14 AM
I plan on creating a team from the people in my area who all play together. I thought Game Face was a nice touch last year, but this will top that by alot. I wonder if you can upload a Game Face for each player. That would be sweet.

# 19 aimiami @ 07/19/10 11:52 PM
i cant wait to begin making teams...probably will buy now

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.