Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames have released Madden NFL 11 full player ratings for the Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/07/10 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
But he proves when he plays, he is a BEAST. It's not that he isn't a good safety.
So should they give him an elite rating when he hasn't played significant time in 2 years? I suppose they could give him a 20 INJ rating, but...I think you'll probably see some rust...

# 22 angels eclipse7 @ 07/08/10 12:26 AM
No but I think he deserves a high 80s or low 90s. Yeah, he will be rusty and not what he used to be. But an 96 caliber guy being rusty should only knock him down to an 89. As for Bethea, I think he is a little over rated. I'd even say he should be as low as 87.

# 23 mtl @ 07/08/10 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
No but I think he deserves a high 80s or low 90s. Yeah, he will be rusty and not what he used to be. But an 96 caliber guy being rusty should only knock him down to an 89. As for Bethea, I think he is a little over rated. I'd even say he should be as low as 87.
Bethea is hands down a better safety than sanders (even when at 100%) Sanders might make big hits but he wiffs just as often and is much weaker in coverage. Bethea is the reason the colts give up so little big plays

# 24 angels eclipse7 @ 07/08/10 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl
Bethea is hands down a better safety than sanders (even when at 100%) Sanders might make big hits but he wiffs just as often and is much weaker in coverage. Bethea is the reason the colts give up so little big plays
So what would you rate Bethea? just curious. I re-rate everyone on my own, and i'd like others opinions so I don't mess anyone up.

# 25 R9NALD9 @ 07/08/10 03:45 AM
Why do I get the feeling that EA is heading to the same problem they had before they even'ed out the ratings? There is waaaay to many 99's and high ratings!

That's what I like about fifa, the best player in the game is a 91 overall.

# 26 rice_n_gravy @ 07/08/10 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam21224
Probably lower then that, I say about 77 - 80 until he proves he can be the Bob Sanders of old.

Can't produce if you can't play.
just because he gets hurt often doesnt mean his overall rating should dip only his injury rating i never get that logic

# 27 rice_n_gravy @ 07/08/10 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
Pollard is definitely underrated. He's going to be the star of that Defensive Back corp.

I wish Okoye would step his game up. I really thought he could be the starter, but looks like he's just not improving.

Walter should definitely be in high 70's low 80's. He's also extremely underrated.

Slaton will definitely improve as far as rating as the season goes on, if Kubiak gives him the chance to run. A lot of fans here in Houston seem to think Ben Tate is going to be the starter, which I think is ridiculous. Kid hasn't even run a single play in the NFL, and they're already calling for him to be the starter after Slaton suffered from the sophomore slump. He's proven he can run in the NFL, now let him do it.

And AJ is the best WR in the NFL, hands down. Fitz is a very close second, but we'll see what he's really made of this season with Leinart at QB. Fitz has succeeded from having a great QB like Warner, and having Boldin on the other side of the field. AJ has never had a great QB, and never had another big name threat on the other side of the field, and yet he still puts up amazing numbers.
see what hes really made of? if your a beast wide receiver your a beast

ala Kyle Orton throwing to Brandon Marshall

# 28 cam21224 @ 07/08/10 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_n_gravy
just because he gets hurt often doesnt mean his overall rating should dip only his injury rating i never get that logic
So if he goes out and has a career year he will deserve a bump in his ratings but if he misses most of the year again his overall doesn't deserve to go down? Where is the logic in that?

8 games played, 42 tackles, and 2 int's the past 2 seasons does not warrant an 89.

When he does play he is a beast. Run stuffer, average in cover, takes risk to land big hits & if he succeds it's usually a reward of forcing a fumble.

If he was fresh off of his 2007 season then an 89 or higher would be what he deserves but he is not. Right now he is nothing more then an injury prone guy who isn't on the field producing to warrant such a rating, if he was he would deserve a 82-84 at best.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.