Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the latest NCAA Football 11 blog, featuring screenshots and videos of the new stadiums in the game.

Quote:
"With over 150 stadiums, NCAA Football 11 is one of the most environment rich console games available. While it is no easy task, with hundreds of changes that need to be tackled every year, we feel that NCAA Football 11 is our most accurate and authentic reproduction of college football stadiums ever."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ChicagoSparty @ 07/08/10 04:34 PM
Unreal. Those look awesome.

# 42 Card-me @ 07/08/10 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
you've got to be kidding me...how is Akron's new Infocision Stadium not in!?!?! It was brand new last year, this year will be the second season in the new stadium and EA is too lazy to include it... glad to see you added an extra urinal to the Swamp though...give me a break
If I'm not mistaken, somebody from EA said on here a few weeks ago that Akron wouldn't give them plans so that they could actually make the new stadium, and they wouldn't allow EA to use to old stadium either. Apparently EA really wanted to get it done since it's the only team still using a generic. But maybe that was somebody else.

I'm glad to see Louisville got its upgrades in, especially since they're not even done. The endzone that they updated now has shrubs, though, but I won't pick nits since they were just installed a few weeks ago and nobody at the University even really told anybody they were doing it.

# 43 TripleCrown9 @ 07/08/10 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
NCAA 10

NCAA 11

My favorite change is that the stadium wall is actually correct. It's gonna be a crazy change going from 10 to 11 at the Jones.
I'm shocked it's in! I drove by today, and they are indeed still working on the east side. Far from complaining, but I thought they wouldn't fix a stadium until it was done in real life? Makes me kind of feel bad for USM and UH fans, having rennovations done for 3+ years, and we get ours in before it's even finished.

# 44 blLLD0 @ 07/08/10 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff George
Nice to see things like this, as well as Bama's and Louisville's additions making it into the game so quickly. Of course, then there's poor Indiana...
Ya poor IU. Are these ALL of the stadium upgrades or just a few? I think this will be the third season they've (IU) had the new addition....

# 45 coogrfan @ 07/08/10 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
I'm shocked it's in! I drove by today, and they are indeed still working on the east side. Far from complaining, but I thought they wouldn't fix a stadium until it was done in real life? Makes me kind of feel bad for USM and UH fans, having rennovations done for 3+ years, and we get ours in before it's even finished.
Three letters: B-C-S.

Just be thankful that when the SWC died both the Speaker of the House and the Lt. Gov. had TT connections. If not for that accident of history Tech could well have found itself among the have-nots.

# 46 stoncold32 @ 07/08/10 05:22 PM
I'm happy the fixed the jumbo tron screens to shine brighter.

I saw a blog on it for MAdden last week and didnt think NCAA had it.

# 47 Catamount53 @ 07/08/10 05:37 PM
Minor pet peeve, but why do they always put that carpet on the hill?

Once the players run down the hill it fills in.

# 48 gacates @ 07/08/10 05:55 PM
Unc stadium is spot on, i was just there today and the football center looks just like that....but what about the other side is a worry to me since there is major building going

# 49 coogrfan @ 07/08/10 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Rice Stadium is looking particularly nice, EA did a great job getting the downtown skyline and the Med Center correct. The only problem I can see is that there are around 60,000 more fans present than there should be.
I have been informed that Rice Stadium has a few warts as well:

Quote:
its the 2006-07 stadium with the 2008-09 field. The "sine wave" wall pattern was done away with after '07
Also, there should no longer be any end zone seating.

# 50 mwink31 @ 07/08/10 06:26 PM
Looks like they did some great work this year. Still a little peeved about IU, but not sure if that is EA's fault.

Happy about the Michigan updates, can't complain....

Yes I can.... You can see beams holding up the addition, there are actually seats attached to the suites, no beams. That is all

# 51 UATide @ 07/08/10 06:34 PM
Got some upgrades there, very relieved to see 'Bama's South endzone expansion and new endzone art nonetheless. And agreed, the indoor practice field will be a nice change of pace to the outdoor one!

# 52 Palo20 @ 07/08/10 06:40 PM
Very nice, detailed additions.

Is the Cowboys' stadium in the game or is it just in for the Cotton Bowl? There are a few neutral site games there this year and I hope they have that correct.

Georgia Dome too

# 53 Solidice @ 07/08/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Very nice, detailed additions.

Is the Cowboys' stadium in the game or is it just in for the Cotton Bowl? There are a few neutral site games there this year and I hope they have that correct.
it's in the game for the Cotton Bowl and Big 12 Championship game. beyond that, I don't know.

# 54 ianlast @ 07/08/10 08:22 PM
Looks like all of Rice's student body, faculty and alumni are packed into the stadium...I kid, I kid.

# 55 NDFan1029 @ 07/08/10 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

Weren't you complaining a few weeks ago about EA not getting the scoreboard right?

# 56 NDFan1029 @ 07/08/10 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
What's with the ads on Tennessee's jumbotron? Tennessee dosen't have ads beside the jumbotron....

NCAA 11 Jumbotron

Real jumbotron
LOL, the Tennessee fan colors are way off. They look yellow, not orange in the game screenshot.

# 57 coogrfan @ 07/08/10 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDFan1029
Weren't you complaining a few weeks ago about EA not getting the scoreboard right?
I was indeed. Happily it turns out I was mistaken. Adam tells me that our field art won't be updated until next year, but hey...glass half full, right?

# 58 cdh72469 @ 07/08/10 11:23 PM
No big deal, but just curious if the ribbon boards along the upper deck at Jordan-Hare made it in this year. We've only had them since 2006!

# 59 olemiss86 @ 07/08/10 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh72469
No big deal, but just curious if the ribbon boards along the upper deck at Jordan-Hare made it in this year. We've only had them since 2006!

Yeah..we've had ours since 2007 and they are still aren't in. Hoping next year.

# 60 C-A-R-D-S @ 07/09/10 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card-me
If I'm not mistaken, somebody from EA said on here a few weeks ago that Akron wouldn't give them plans so that they could actually make the new stadium, and they wouldn't allow EA to use to old stadium either. Apparently EA really wanted to get it done since it's the only team still using a generic. But maybe that was somebody else.

I'm glad to see Louisville got its upgrades in, especially since they're not even done. The endzone that they updated now has shrubs, though, but I won't pick nits since they were just installed a few weeks ago and nobody at the University even really told anybody they were doing it.
great to see EA was proactive goimg to be fun playing with the cards this year at papa

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.