# 21 nd2727 @ 07/09/10 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
Correct it was myself and Damon
Oops. Sorry about that.

# 22 jfsolo @ 07/09/10 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd2727
Thanks for posting the vids. I'm dissapointed to see that the cpu doesn't manage the clock until the 2 minute mark. They snapped the ball with 17 or 18 on the play clock with 3 minutes left in the game. Other than that, the game looks great.
I could be wrong, but I think that it was two Users in this game. In most two players games, among fair minded people, players don't start milking the clock until late in the game as a courtesy because of the short quarters.

I watched the whole game, There basically were no plays where I shouted "BS" because of either gameplay mechanics, A.I. or User tomfoolery.

Good Stuff.

# 23 Kevin26385 @ 07/09/10 05:23 PM
We will be recording another game tonight, the sound will work this time

Should be up sometime this weekend or Monday

# 24 Big Blue @ 07/09/10 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizeHaze
How about a Michigan home game?(But don't skip the espn intro through to the coin toss).
sounds good to me. and by the way this game looks a lot better than the demo and i thought the demo was already very good.

# 25 NDIrish98 @ 07/10/10 02:16 AM
very first thing that jumped out at me...the lighting. it's amazing. looks soooo much better than before.

# 26 Aggies7 @ 07/10/10 03:16 AM
Sound was very low but good videos thanks

# 27 Kevin26385 @ 07/10/10 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownMVP
Am I the only one a bit worried by the amount of fumbles in this game?
Honestly you shouldn't be, this was the first game I have played (And I have had the game for 2 weeks) where I saw an abundance of fumbles.

The hit stick is much more difficult this year to connect with and luckily in this game I was able to do it and cause some fumbles. I would not be worried at all.

# 28 turftickler @ 07/10/10 08:55 AM
I don't play NCAA games, but I want this one. One question though. Where are the player names? I just might start watching college ball now just so I can know what players are on each team.

This is the first time I have ever been excited for an EA Sports football game in 12 years. If Madden 11 plays like NCAA this year, I will be getting that as well. NCAA 11 is a huge step in the right direction, now just add real-time physics.

# 29 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/10/10 11:56 AM
Good job Kev. Even tho it was you and a friend playing. It looks like the D front four looks a little more agressive during the pass rush then it did on the demo. Good job. Can't wait for another video and the game itself.

# 30 Motown @ 07/10/10 12:07 PM
Kev, hope ya don't mind me droppin' these PS3 clips in here bro. i know there was a link somewhere for these, but i thought I'd put them up here in case some missed it. thanks. some PS3 love: lighting looks great!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.