Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 screenshots, featuring the top 7 players from each school, sliders, recruiting and more.

Note: Sorry they are out of order, not sure what happened there.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Card-me @ 07/10/10 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeVols16
The highest rated player on Tennessee is our punter. Wow.
Thanks Steve.
I don't know if that's disgust at your team or the ratings.

Apparently EA thinks the best Louisville player is our junior kicker who has 6FGs and 10XPs is his career. Which, you know, wouldn't even be so bad if that same kicker had in fact not taken more than 6FG and 10XP in his career, been benched for a walk-on barefoot kicker on several occasions, and gone 3/6 on FGs from beyond 19 yards. But clearly he's better than our Big East rookie of the year running back who was averaging 5.9 yards/carry last season before he was injured.

# 22 NFLHITMAN @ 07/10/10 02:20 AM
Jake Locker and the Huskies will bring the Championship back to Seattle!

# 23 TennesseeVols16 @ 07/10/10 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card-me
I don't know if that's disgust at your team or the ratings.

Apparently EA thinks the best Louisville player is our junior kicker who has 6FGs and 10XPs is his career. Which, you know, wouldn't even be so bad if that same kicker had in fact not taken more than 6FG and 10XP in his career, been benched for a walk-on barefoot kicker on several occasions, and gone 3/6 on FGs from beyond 19 yards. But clearly he's better than our Big East rookie of the year running back who was averaging 5.9 yards/carry last season before he was injured.
A little of both, but more toward the ratings because the punter definitely isn't the best player on the team. I'm not sure who the #93 kicker is because #93 is Montori Hughes and Daniel Lincoln wears #25 and I'm not sure what number Micheal Palardy will wear, but I hope he's the #93 Kicker because after Lincoln's performance last year, he doesn't deserve an 88 rating. I would have guessed Chris Walker, Denarius Moore, or Gerald Jones would have been the highest rated. But I do realize that they have to go through 120 teams so I guess I'll deal with it(until I get the rosters). But the ratings for UT only make it that more fun to do a dynasty with.

# 24 ridemooses @ 07/11/10 01:15 AM
Did anyone see Western Kentucky anywhere? If I missed them could you point to to a page, thank!

Ditto on the John Clay + Massive O-Line= Heisman thought...

# 25 smlmeyer @ 07/11/10 09:36 AM
Thanks for the screens, much appreciated. But, anybody noticed Air Force? Since when do they have anyone over 80-85 overall, let alone 7 players?

# 26 Anaxamander @ 07/11/10 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFelix
Love the new screens but Locker's speed rating kind of makes me laugh a bit. Not that it's a huge deal, but Locker's speed should be much higher than 72 - he runs a 4.5 40, and has clocked 4.4 before. Sorry for being nitpicky but I just don't see EA's reasoning there...

I am so damn excited for this game.
No, I agree on that one. Locker should have speed at least in the 80's.

# 27 Gosens6 @ 07/11/10 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Oh yeah, and with good reason-

Well damn, how could anyone not have fun with that? They have a speedy little HB too. Talk about offensive power.

# 28 JayD @ 07/11/10 12:42 PM
Houston in the national championship.........?

# 29 xboxfever @ 07/11/10 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
Jake Locker and the Huskies will bring the Championship back to Seattle!
1-11 in 2008.

# 30 BODHEAZY @ 07/11/10 01:39 PM
how is Jakje Locker's speed only 72? the guy runs a 4.30 second 40. he should at least have 85 speed at the absolute minimum

# 31 jj88 @ 07/20/10 09:16 PM
At least they have terrelle pryor being good in this years game

# 32 Falconpunch1414 @ 07/30/10 11:38 PM
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Please help me! i want to see all the team ratings so bad but im on the page and dont know where to go to see them! help!

# 33 speedkills @ 07/31/10 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Well damn, how could anyone not have fun with that? They have a speedy little HB too. Talk about offensive power.
But Houston's O-Line and defense are mediocre at best. Once Case Keenum graduates its ... bleh.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.