Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Check out the newest screenshot of NBA 2K11, featuring LeBron James, in his new Miami Heat uniform.

Quote:
Jeff Thomas (VP of Sports Development): "It’s exciting to see all the player movement, but it’s too early to tell how Lebron’s move will play out with team rankings in NBA 2K11. The Heat will definitely be improved, but obviously this year’s rankings will reflect all the changes happening this summer."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Pared @ 07/10/10 02:13 PM
STOP the Lebron signing hate talk in this thread. It's about the picture.

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING. 23 already told you guys to knock it off.

# 62 youngfaze01 @ 07/10/10 03:16 PM
I think they moved the logo to the right side, so the NBA logo on the shorts can match with NBA logo on the jersey.

# 63 Rockafella2x @ 07/10/10 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
That must be new this year.

It has always been on the right leg from what I can recall.
yea the change was actually made at the start of 09-10 season

# 64 Pared @ 07/10/10 03:30 PM
Damn it you're right. Why didn't you guys notice this earlier?

# 65 Sinner @ 07/10/10 03:36 PM
Seeing this picture really makes me want to see the game in motion even more now, also cant wait till the NBA2k11 Insights start.

# 66 BreakingBentsch @ 07/10/10 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Seeing this picture really makes me want to see the game in motion even more now, also cant wait till the NBA2k11 Insights start.
Me too but you have to keep in mind that the first one's are actually not the most interesting one's (I need some gameplays informations to really get me excited)

But still, I'm looking forward to it too

# 67 youngfaze01 @ 07/10/10 07:21 PM
Quote:
Damn it you're right. Why didn't you guys notice this earlier?
I don't understand how the art team missed something like the logo on the wrong side.

# 68 zeroice @ 07/10/10 07:58 PM
WELL ONLINE IT SOHULDNT BE A PROBLEMM miami doesnt even havea ful roster and they need a center and a lot of backups lol i would jsut use dwight howard and destroy the heat in the middle but it wil be laot of matchup nightmares on here and in rl cantdouble team anyone really you have to pack it in and play zone anbd never let none of them drive wade will be tougher caue he can casue havoc penetrating and if they dont double lebron ggood grief that s a nightmar e also and bosh well we know that matchup is horrid to so long as they stay healthy it wil be nintersting they needa center and a good backup and they will be unstoppable only to them selve

# 69 King_B_Mack @ 07/10/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
That must be new this year.

It has always been on the right leg from what I can recall.
Definitely new, notice the 'MH' at the center of the waistband on the shorts. Don't recall that ever being there.

# 70 Supersonic_BR @ 07/10/10 09:29 PM
Looks great.

# 71 bamaCT12 @ 07/11/10 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockafella2x
Miami Heat shorts are wrong logo is on the wrong side...Im just sayin
wow, lebron's throwin up devil horns in ur picture
that's illuminati **** right there,
scary...

# 72 Kaanyr Vhok @ 07/11/10 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnax
Looks dislocated.
Maybe the voodoo dolls are already working. Knee looks twisted

# 73 TUSS11 @ 07/11/10 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Maybe the voodoo dolls are already working. Knee looks twisted
Instantaneous results these days thanks to Wi Fi.

# 74 youvalss @ 07/11/10 11:33 AM
Yeah, already figured that out.

# 75 TUSS11 @ 07/11/10 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingfan84
It's only because his leg is facing this direction, as he is coming towards us. That's his kneecap. There's nothing wrong with that picture. Looks crisp as can be.
Except his arm is thicker than his thigh.

# 76 lebromelo @ 07/11/10 05:29 PM
his nose looks terrible..
it looks like it got smashed in.

its big but its not that big...

# 77 youngfaze01 @ 07/11/10 10:17 PM
Lol^. True.

# 78 Pared @ 07/12/10 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
lol, i would have NEVER ever noticed that. lol Do people just hold up real pictures and screenshots of the game and compare? lol Its a bit much.
That's the entire point in getting art "right." You know, mimicking real life.

# 79 BigDaneAyMane @ 07/12/10 09:56 AM
I proclaim I am one of the best Bullets (refuse to call them Wizards) players in the world online and that will continue against the Heat every once in awhile. I will play them here and now, but I refuse to have 50-75% of my games be against this stacked squad.

Sad to see Mike Miller go, as I'm almost automatic if he has an inch of space most games. He's like Peja in 2K8 where if you learn his shot, everything goes down.

Don't care about Foye, worried about the small backcourt with Wall and Gil, maybe will put Yi @ PFand Dray @ SF to keep the height lost with Miller gone.

If anyone wants a game before I get into NCAA Football 11 hit me up:

GT: ThaAftaMatH

# 80 youngfaze01 @ 07/12/10 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaneAyMane
I proclaim I am one of the best Bullets (refuse to call them Wizards) players in the world online and that will continue against the Heat every once in awhile. I will play them here and now, but I refuse to have 50-75% of my games be against this stacked squad.

Sad to see Mike Miller go, as I'm almost automatic if he has an inch of space most games. He's like Peja in 2K8 where if you learn his shot, everything goes down.

Don't care about Foye, worried about the small backcourt with Wall and Gil, maybe will put Yi @ PFand Dray @ SF to keep the height lost with Miller gone.

If anyone wants a game before I get into NCAA Football 11 hit me up:

GT: ThaAftaMatH
I know it's kinda off topic but did Mike Miller go to the Heat too?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.