Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames have released Madden NFL 11 full player ratings for the Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 InsomniaKiller @ 07/12/10 03:21 AM
Sweet, the Redskins don't look so bad at all. Not much in the lines of elite superstars, but no glaring weaknesses. Put Jammal Brown in place of Stephon Heyer and I think I'll do just fine w/ them.

They're the only time I've ever used in ranked matches online, and that will continue this year.

Thanks for the link!

# 2 blklightning @ 07/12/10 03:33 AM
it might just be me, but barber's speed looks a bit low. but damn, look at the leaping ability of their secondary. that should be sweet.

# 3 SubZero97 @ 07/12/10 04:03 AM
Barber aint the same back. hes still a beast though.

Dallas will be hard to beat.

Thank God they took down Ware speed.

# 4 Game4fun @ 07/12/10 06:14 AM
I Like Dallas Balance. Tony Romo deserves to be a 90. Good balance all around.

# 5 SubZero97 @ 07/12/10 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
That's not very nice. Ware is extremely fast and extremely dangerous. Don't be jealous. lol I still think Ware deserved Defensive MVP 2 seasons ago when it went to Harrison. 20 sacks, and no DMVP? WTF? How does that happen? :-p lol I still don't understand why he's only a 97 OVR though. He's the best LBer in the NFL (most feared too).

Oh, and yea, Barber's speed is still low. 84? Really? He should still be 86 at least. 84 is low for sure.
Harrison plays the run better, and the SB sealed the deal for Harrison getting it.

You did see the Super Bowl right?

We had the better record, all those factors played into it. And we had the #1 Defense, that was smashin on fools.

# 6 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/12/10 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
That's not very nice. Ware is extremely fast and extremely dangerous. Don't be jealous. lol I still think Ware deserved Defensive MVP 2 seasons ago when it went to Harrison. 20 sacks, and no DMVP? WTF? How does that happen? :-p lol I still don't understand why he's only a 97 OVR though. He's the best LBer in the NFL (most feared too).

Oh, and yea, Barber's speed is still low. 84? Really? He should still be 86 at least. 84 is low for sure.
Ware may be the best pass rushing LB in the league, but he's far from the best LB...he isn't a very good cover LB.

# 7 Jakeness23 @ 07/12/10 10:10 AM
Yeah I agree, I'm thinkin' best linebacker in the league goes to Patrick Willis or of course the veteran, Ray Lewis.

# 8 gscherer21 @ 07/12/10 11:01 AM
they lowered mcnabbs rating as soon as the skins got him, they lowered carrikers ratings as soon as the skins got him, im sure theyll lower jammal browns ratings as well when they update the rosters, and they do this year after year. last year, for example, the redskins cut jeremy bridges because he kept getting beat in preseason. as soon as he became a free agent, his rating was boosted by 3 points. same thing happened with jon jansen after the skins cut him.

mcnabb should be a 91 like he was before he came to washington
jammal brown better stay at 93...
reed doughty should go from 69 to 79
orakpo's finesse moves are a 75?! how about 95! he got 11 sacks last year while rushing the passer just 200 times. hes going to rush the passer 600-700 times this year according to jim haslett

# 9 RedZoneD25 @ 07/12/10 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gscherer21
they lowered mcnabbs rating as soon as the skins got him, they lowered carrikers ratings as soon as the skins got him, im sure theyll lower jammal browns ratings as well when they update the rosters, and they do this year after year. last year, for example, the redskins cut jeremy bridges because he kept getting beat in preseason. as soon as he became a free agent, his rating was boosted by 3 points. same thing happened with jon jansen after the skins cut him.

orakpo's finesse moves are a 75?! how about 95! he got 11 sacks last year while rushing the passer just 200 times. hes going to rush the passer 600-700 times this year according to jim haslett
The only reason why I feel the ratings don't need to be changed is because they re-scaled them. Just like last year when everyone got a decent sized drop. If last year is any indication, all the supposed "shafted" players will be back to your liking by the 2nd month of roster updates.

# 10 Eastsidestory5 @ 07/12/10 12:21 PM
Willie Parker a 95 spd?

Everything I've heard of him, he's definitely not a 95 spd

# 11 RedZoneD25 @ 07/12/10 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsidestory5
Willie Parker a 95 spd?

A few years ago in his prime maybe, not after knee issues and getting older.

# 12 Meast21Forever @ 07/12/10 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsidestory5
Willie Parker a 95 spd?

But his acceleration is only 85. Pretty big drawback.

# 13 Checmate101 @ 07/12/10 01:57 PM
Can't complain..every looks good on the Redskins side, can't expect much for a 4 win team

# 14 gscherer21 @ 07/12/10 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
The only reason why I feel the ratings don't need to be changed is because they re-scaled them. Just like last year when everyone got a decent sized drop. If last year is any indication, all the supposed "shafted" players will be back to your liking by the 2nd month of roster updates.
But that's not my point man. I'm saying EVERY time a player goes to the Redskins, they lower their ratings. EVERY time they get traded or released by the Redskins, their ratings go up.

# 15 Nev @ 07/12/10 02:12 PM
Sean Lee has only got 69 Agility? lol

I was planning on having Akwasi my starting FS but im not so sure now with that 31 Awareness.

Also Jamar Wall with only 45 Hit Power? Im not saying he should be high 90's but he should better than 45. Theres a few vids of him on youtube just levelling people. lol

# 16 canes21 @ 07/12/10 02:23 PM
Ratings look pretty good. Some things are questionable. Kevin Barnes speed went down like crazy for no particular reason. Colt Brennan still has no respect. I don't think Donny Moore ever saw the kid play in college. He definitely could throw a pretty good deep ball. I'm not asking for him to be a 75 ovr, but he should definitely be above the 50's.

Also, the offensive line looks pretty good for the most part if you don't look at the RT. I also have to agree with an above poster. When you're a Redskin in Madden you lose a few points from your overall. Once you leave, you gain those points back it seems.

# 17 snowman5607 @ 07/12/10 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Ratings look pretty good. Some things are questionable. Kevin Barnes speed went down like crazy for no particular reason. Colt Brennan still has no respect. I don't think Donny Moore ever saw the kid play in college. He definitely could throw a pretty good deep ball. I'm not asking for him to be a 75 ovr, but he should definitely be above the 50's.

Also, the offensive line looks pretty good for the most part if you don't look at the RT. I also have to agree with an above poster. When you're a Redskin in Madden you lose a few points from your overall. Once you leave, you gain those points back it seems.

Colt Brennan still has no respect cause he's not earned it. He's the 3rd string QB for crying out loud.

# 18 Checmate101 @ 07/12/10 03:19 PM
ratings are straight for the Skins..One of the posters was right about Kevin Barnes though, he's faster then that. Willie Park speed should be turned down to atleast a 88 or something.

# 19 angels eclipse7 @ 07/12/10 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gscherer21

I think they were spot on with McNabb. Only thing I agree is that Doughty should go up to about a 72-75. And are you really insinuating that Orakpo is going to have 33+ sacks this year?

# 20 canes21 @ 07/12/10 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahThePatsFan
I would disprove your theory by informing you that Larry Johnson is an 81 and Willie Parker is a 77, when they both should be in the low-mid 70s, seeing as neither of them have done anything since their primes. Laurence Maroney is a 78, and he did more than both of them combined last season (granted he did play all 16 games). I don't know about Portis, but he should probably be lower than 85 as well.
That I can agree with. I was surprised at how well they were rated. I figured they would all be in the 70's, not just Willy. Portis hasn't done much since the first 6 games two seasons ago. Since then he has gotten maybe 400 total yards and has been injured too many times. As for Larry and Parker, I'm not too sure what they have done to deserve their ratings, but I know it isn't too much.

Other than them, I feel some of the players like Doughty, Fletcher, Barnes, McNabb, and Brennan have low ratings for no reason in particular. I don't know what Donny has seen from Colt Brennan to rate him a 59, but I see him as more of a mid 60's. I'd go as far as saying he is just as good as Leinart, but I'm sure Leinart probably has a mid to high 70's.

As for Doughty, I really have no idea why him or Kareem are so low. For how bad our secondary was last year, Doughty stepped it up and really impressed me. Kareem did the same. Outside the fumble in the Saints game, Kareem did nothing wrong in my eyes. I think Doughty deserves around a 75 while Kareem deserves a 70-71.

Then as for Barnes. The guy did okay for when he was in. He never really let anyone get completely open, but he never covered anyone worth mentioning. The problem I have with his rating is how far his speed fell for no reason at all. The guy deserves at least a speed in the 90's.

With McNabb, I don't know why his rating fell so much once he became a Redskin. With the Eagles, he had a lot of success throughout his career. The guy has the lowest Interception per Attempt ratio if I remember correctly. An 89 is still pretty good in this new scale, but wasn't he always 94+ with the Eagles?

And lastly, Fletcher. This guy has always been underrated in Madden and in real life. He only made the Pro Bowl last year for his first time because another player dropped out. He had the second highest tackles last season and has put up the same numbers as Ray Lewis this decade. Ray Lewis always gets a high 90's while Fletcher just broke 90 this year for the first time in Madden I belive. I may be wrong on that, but I think he was an 89 last year and that was the highest he's ever been in Madden.

Maybe I am just a bit biased, but those are what stick out to me the most.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.