Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Alright guys, unlike at E3 where I split between a bunch of games, tomorrow is all Madden NFL 11, all the time. Here is what I want.

Legitimate, well thought out respectful questions only. Anything with a hint of sarcasm I'm not asking.

I will also try to get as much video as I can, and this time in full game segments. No requests for teams, but if you want something specific gameplay-wise, I will try to get it.

I will be answering questions on OS when I get back, probably on Thursday evening. I will, however, be tweeting all day at my Twitter page. @MillenniumOS

Alright, ready....set.....GO!

UPDATE: EA has given us an embargo date of August 2nd. We can't discuss anything, until that date.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Xs n Os Cheerios @ 07/14/10 09:08 PM
Will Madden 11 have the Play Designer feature?

If not, will you still be able to import created playbooks from PSP on PS3?

# 62 ice23 @ 07/14/10 09:15 PM
1. Did the lighting change as far as certain shades in stadiums like Lucas oil, Reliant and Arizona. 2. Are all the players pictures finally in this year?

# 63 Blaise @ 07/14/10 09:40 PM
1. What changes, if any have been made to the Halftime Show/Extra Point in Franchise Mode?

2. In franchise mode games, is there an Score Ticket/Bottom line for out of town scores?

# 64 at23steelers @ 07/14/10 11:44 PM
"I second these questions. These would be awesome to get answered! Also, is the announcing more improved then E3's. Is the cutscenes and stadium music repetitive or very thought out, and appropriate (the right player gets congratulated). Are all the pregame chants identical to the Saints chant?"

Ian's answer to Saints chant: Every team has own custom chant (Who are we!) for the Lions, but the Saints is the only one with actual players being recorded, the rest are actors.

# 65 johnprestonevans @ 07/15/10 08:30 AM
Where is the halftime and postgame Extra Point show? Any improvements made from last year in this presentation?

# 66 pistonpete @ 07/15/10 03:44 PM
is the ncaa player lock feature and camera an included option?

thanks
pete

# 67 lolfalconsbeatu @ 07/15/10 05:35 PM
I just would like to no exactly what measures they took on having better AI on the Offensive Line. Last year was a frustrating year for a lot of people being attacked by the 'A' gap nano blitz.

Just want to no if they noticed the problem, and if they took any steps trying to contain it.

# 68 Valdarez @ 07/15/10 07:31 PM
The demo is out on the July 27th, well before the embargo is ended. We'll be able to get many of the questions answered before OS is even allowed to share their answers with us.

# 69 DirtyJerz32 @ 07/15/10 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
The demo is out on the July 27th, well before the embargo is ended. We'll be able to get many of the questions answered before OS is even allowed to share their answers with us.
This. We'll find out some of these answers before they lift the embargo.

# 70 ABR173rd @ 07/16/10 10:04 AM
1.Will Pancake blocks be fixed during human vs cpu play in offline franchise???
2.Will we be able to change or quit teams and seek jobs with other during offline franchise???

# 71 Bonee @ 07/18/10 12:57 PM
01. Can we use Custom-Playbooks in online games or in the online franchise?

02. Are we able to do formation substitutions in the online-franchise not only depth charts?

03. Are we able to turn off "fight for the fumble" in the online-franchise?

04. Will the stats bug be sorted in the new online-franchise? In the current online-franchise some gamestats for whole games won't be accumulated.

05. Will there be an option to have more than only one Admin for an online-franchise?

06. Do we get an option to determine the game-speed and gamelevel in our own online-franchise? May we even get game slider for our own online-franchise?

07. May we get an option to tweak/edit player skills in our own online franchise or globally change player skills? For example: 32 Kickers in my league kick +50 Yards FG with ease and it would be nice to have an option to globally decrease all Kickers KPW and KAC by 10 pts. to make the FG kicking more NFL like.

08. Will there be player skills progressions / degressions in the online-franchise besides in the offseason and will the changes be more based on the players stats/performance? It would be awesome to have those little changes after each gameday.

09. Will there be an option to import an NCAA 11 draftclass into a Madden 11 online-franchise?

10. Will it be possible to show our online-franchise to the public? By now you can only see the schedule, standings, stats etc. when you log into to EA server as a member of the specific online-franchise and it would be nice to make these infos public to non-members of the online-franchise so they can track our season.

11. Will we be able to port our online-franchise from one Maddenversion to another in the future? It would be so cool to get this option one day! Maybe this could be taken into account for Madden 13 ...

12. Will there be an option to export a team from the online-franchise and use it for online scrimmages (non-ranked games)? This way each coach in the online-franchise is able to practise with his squad in online-games.

I run a 32 Coaches online-franchise with Madden10 on the PS3 (Maddenliga2010). We managed to play two full seasons from September 09 and end up our current second season this August. We only play one game per week at 13 minute quarters (to get an NFL like amount of playcalls per game) so there is no way to get more seasons in for us.
We generally loved the opportunity to run an online-franchise as it gave us injuries, trades, depth charts and automatic standings. We also implanted a team management into our franchise based on player OVR but we miss player contract informations and sallary-cap badly. The questions above are an essence from guys running and playing online-leagues for almost 9 years.

Thanks for your attention.

Frank

www.maddenliga.de

# 72 Dog @ 07/19/10 05:26 PM
can we save screenshots like in ncaa?

# 73 Stikskillz @ 07/20/10 01:11 AM
1. Can you find out if there are in-depth user profile stats like there used to be on last-gen? The User Profiles showed record vs. other users and cpu. Showed offensive stats, defensive stats, special teams, efficiency, last 10 games, etc...

2. Are we able to take online franchises offline and vice-versa?

Thank you for the feedback!

# 74 NoSubs @ 07/20/10 03:59 PM
Are you still taking questions for an event on August 2nd? Or did the event already happen on 7/14 and you are releasing the answers on August 2nd?

If you are still taking questions, here is mine (more of a request than a question):

Can you please provide the list of free agent players and their ratings?

Thanks.

# 75 Dungeoncrawler @ 07/25/10 08:08 PM
I still don't understand why EA imposes these ridiculous Embargo's on info. Everyone knows what happens around this time and Madden 11 will be no exception. Release the embargo and lets get it on . Anyhoo, my question is about AA. Will either console version have some decent aa this year? Thanks.

# 76 xylocaine @ 07/26/10 11:15 AM
Can you tell us about Online Ranked matchups?

Anything changed from M10?

Any deeper stat tracking?
What's the system if someone disconnects? Play CPU, Get Win or hopefully like NCAA don't get the win and don't get to play cpu.
Are only the top 10,000 ranked?

Thanks!

# 77 servo75 @ 07/26/10 08:24 PM
I'm not interested in the tagline media lines, I really think the problems with Madden series in the past have been the "little things."

1) Are there more throwback unis included this year? For example, some teams had the throwback for home only or away only.

2) Can we finally have some accounting for injured reserve? Seriously we should either be able to cut them or not have them count against the player limit. ESPECIALLY in Franchise Mode.

3) Can we select random plays in practice mode - not just from all plays, but from all "I-Form" plays, or all "Play-Action" plays, just like NCAA does it right now? Do we have to hear the menu music during practice mode?

4) Are we going to be able to create more "traditional" uniforms in team editor? Or get a team builder facility similar to NCAA series? Really those uniform options are so cheesy.

5) Can we have formation subs and save them outside of the game? How about "situational" substitutions? I have a short-yardage back that I'd like to insert in 3rd-and-short, e.g.

6) Has the Team management interface been cleaned up? Last year we had to keep switching through menus to do things like depth chart, roster, free agent signing - should maybe be from all one screen. Little things like when I'm in File Load Screen and I'm switching from PROFILE to ROSTER, the right window has to load all the PROFILEs first before it lets me scroll down to roster.

# 78 bailey4mvp @ 07/29/10 03:45 AM
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if any one knows weather we will be able to take photos like we can on NCAA in Madden?

Cause if not thats kinda **** considering we can on NCAA.

# 79 jamaster14 @ 07/29/10 11:07 AM
1) why don't we have the option to choose from several different controller configurations/layouts? In the past we had many choices, now we seemingly have just 1 option.

# 80 Smoke316 @ 07/29/10 03:35 PM
Online Franchise:

As commish can i put other users on autopilot ala NCAA 11?

As commish can i throw out results of games that other users play ala NCAA11?

Thanks

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.