Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Alright guys, unlike at E3 where I split between a bunch of games, tomorrow is all Madden NFL 11, all the time. Here is what I want.

Legitimate, well thought out respectful questions only. Anything with a hint of sarcasm I'm not asking.

I will also try to get as much video as I can, and this time in full game segments. No requests for teams, but if you want something specific gameplay-wise, I will try to get it.

I will be answering questions on OS when I get back, probably on Thursday evening. I will, however, be tweeting all day at my Twitter page. @MillenniumOS

Alright, ready....set.....GO!

UPDATE: EA has given us an embargo date of August 2nd. We can't discuss anything, until that date.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 cheapargentina @ 07/30/10 08:12 AM
have any changes been made to show difference in a 4-3 and 3-4
do they have separate depth charts?
in franchise mode who are the sack leaders on 3-4 teams OLB or DE?
i know franchise mode hasn't been changed much, but do teams at least have the logic to not draft or sign players that do not fit their systems? such as the colts signing merriman and putting him at OLB instead or DE, or the cowboys drafting a 260 pound pass rushing DE and leaving him at DE instead of moving him to OLB.
do big NT tackles like vince wilfork and jamal williams command the double team or is the 3-4 still pretty much broken?

# 82 Bluce123 @ 07/31/10 02:09 PM
hey guys quick question
should i buy madden 11 for wii or ps2

# 83 countryboy @ 08/01/10 11:42 AM
looking forward to tomorrow when the embargo is lifted and Mill can start answering questions.

I have 2 in regards to progression:

1) Do players progress/regress during pre-season or after pre-season

2) Do player progress/regress during the season like the PS2 days where every 4 weeks, they would either progress or regress.

Thanks for taking the time to answer Chris.

# 84 K_GUN @ 08/01/10 09:15 PM
Hey Mill-

so at midnight.....in 3 hours or so...is the embargo lifted?

i'm a night owl

just curious

# 85 thekodinator @ 08/01/10 09:18 PM
can you play local/offline user v user games in online franchise? like you can in ncaa online dynasty?

# 86 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/02/10 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Hey Mill-

so at midnight.....in 3 hours or so...is the embargo lifted?

i'm a night owl

just curious
I'd like to know this as well. I'm on vaca and will be up for a couple of hours.

# 87 Dog @ 08/02/10 01:18 AM
the embargo is lifted! the embargo is lifted!

(probably)

anyway do replays ("highlights") cut off at the end like last year? i missed out on so many good replays because they would get cut off

# 88 xylocaine @ 08/02/10 11:29 AM
where is he going to post all the answers?? I doubt he can tell me about what I'm most interested in. Ranked online (any changes?)

# 89 cheapargentina @ 08/03/10 08:23 PM
what happened to all the answers?

# 90 ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ @ 08/05/10 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
what happened to all the answers?
I would like to see them, but maybe they are elsewhere in the forum? If they are, they weren't answered by Millennium since he hasn't posted since 8/01. But I feel your impatience too! It's hard not to be antsy about these questions now that the embargo is lifted.

# 91 cheapargentina @ 08/05/10 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I would like to see them, but maybe they are elsewhere in the forum? If they are, they weren't answered by Millennium since he hasn't posted since 8/01. But I feel your impatience too! It's hard not to be antsy about these questions now that the embargo is lifted.
very true i get the feeling since it is so close to the release date that they probably pulled the plug on da whole thing. i dont blame em all that work just to get ppl some info a week early doesn't seems necessary. still woulda been nice though.

# 92 Progjazz @ 08/22/10 05:48 PM
In madden 10 what I used to do was go to a game and switch the stadium to another one and back to the home team then do the same with the weather and it would kick in with the current weather. I have done the same thing with 11 and it seems to work. What I don't see is live weather when playing online. I don't even see the setting for it just random and all the others but no live weather yet its there in exhibition.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.