Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 AmericasTeam @ 07/14/10 09:56 AM
I am loving these vids of the outdoor stadiums. The lighting looks fantastic! Thanks Steve!

# 2 Capes401 @ 07/14/10 10:48 AM
Did that announcer really say "Ted Ginn was the intended receiver on the play" at 1:44? I believe that guy's on the 49ers lol

# 3 RayAllen20 @ 07/14/10 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capes401
Did that announcer really say "Ted Ginn was the intended receiver on the play" at 1:44? I believe that guy's on the 49ers lol
Different TV screen.

Anyway, I love to see that Elvis Dumervil was a force in this game with already 2 sacks! That's great, since I felt in Madden 10 dominant pass rushers never really made their presence felt. Also, I like how he went untouched and it wasn't because of blocking assignments. That hopefully means my Jets will pull of stunts and get untouched sacks too. This game is starting to look better and better each video too me, especially after I didn't like it very much at the beginning.

# 4 steeluk @ 07/14/10 11:47 AM
Does this mean we have the Broncos throwbacks in the game on release? If so that's awesome. Would love to see more unis

# 5 packers718 @ 07/14/10 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Different TV screen.

Anyway, I love to see that Elvis Dumervil was a force in this game with already 2 sacks! That's great, since I felt in Madden 10 dominant pass rushers never really made their presence felt. Also, I like how he went untouched and it wasn't because of blocking assignments. That hopefully means my Jets will pull of stunts and get untouched sacks too. This game is starting to look better and better each video too me, especially after I didn't like it very much at the beginning.
i hope ur right about that i use to hate playing as a 3-4 (packers) and having an end in the 3-4 end the season with 15 sacks and ur OLB maybe like 4 or something lol, i pray they fix this

# 6 steelernation28 @ 07/14/10 10:02 PM
Why has there still been no game played with gameflow?

# 7 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/15/10 02:22 AM
Man the LBer who got the sack on Jason Campball came off the edge might fast. But good video. Thanks steveo.

# 8 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/15/10 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RaMs908
Or E3 footage
Welcome to OS bro. Yes this E3 build. This ain't the final build. Hope this help you.

# 9 Instant C1a55ic @ 07/20/10 10:34 PM
All i can say is DOOOOOOOOM!!!

# 10 raiderfan81 @ 07/21/10 11:04 AM
those aint the throwbacks atleast not for the raiders there's are white jerseys with silver numbers and black outline...those bronco jerseys where on last years game i believe?
And whats up with campbell looking like a white guy,i know he's lite skin but geez that is a lil too lite.

# 11 blklightning @ 07/22/10 08:01 AM
what's with the insta-stop tackles? as soon as the guy comes into contact with the defender, he immediately stops all forward progress. and this particular defender came in from the side. that is just not possible. play starts at 0:50.

in all the vids i've watched of this game, this is definitely the standout negative. it gets more ridiculous the more i watch it. it's like the ball carrier just ran into an invisible brick wall.

# 12 blklightning @ 07/22/10 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Man the LBer who got the sack on Jason Campball came off the edge might fast. But good video. Thanks steveo.
are you saying this as a bad thing? because that's what happens when you go unblocked and have an open lane to the quarterback.

# 13 Blitzburgh @ 07/22/10 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
what's with the insta-stop tackles? as soon as the guy comes into contact with the defender, he immediately stops all forward progress. and this particular defender came in from the side. that is just not possible. play starts at 0:50.

in all the vids i've watched of this game, this is definitely the standout negative. it gets more ridiculous the more i watch it. it's like the ball carrier just ran into an invisible brick wall.
I keep saying the same thing! It was like that last year and it doesn't look like much went into protak this year either. Probably because they know they have to get the real time physics worked in somehow because IMO give BB another year and that may be something special.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.