Home
Little League World Series Baseball 2010 News Post

ACTIVISION PUBLISHING’S LITTLE LEAGUE® WORLD SERIES BASEBALL 2010 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PLAYSTATION®3 SYSTEM AND XBOX 360

SANTA MONICA, CA – JULY 14, 2010 – Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) announced today that Little League® World Series Baseball 2010 is now available for the first time on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The franchise has moved to high definition and added more features while retaining the Little League® spirit that made past games such a hit with kids and families.

“Little League® World Series Baseball 2010 is an outstanding choice for households with baseball and videogame fans,” said David Oxford, Activision Publishing. “The accessible controls, safe content and $39.99 price make it the most family friendly console game of the summer.”

Little League® World Series Baseball 2010 brings an all new Season Mode, where players compete for first in the standings while playing through a twenty game season, and Career Mode has been expanded. Deeper character customization and even more in-game awards are going to wow newcomers to the franchise and existing fans alike. New online functionality offers the ability to upload records and track leaderboards, rounding out a complete baseball package that rivals the full priced baseball titles.

Little League® World Series Baseball 2010 is now available for $39.99. The game is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB. For more information, visit www.activision.com.

Little League World Series Baseball 2010 screenshot gallery - Click to view Little League World Series Baseball 2010 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Little League World Series Baseball 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Dirtybird52 @ 07/14/10 11:35 PM
EA will have the exclusive license to this in a year

# 2 Potatoes002 @ 07/15/10 12:54 AM
According to the screenshots, some of these little kids can throw knuckle-balls....Nice!!!

# 3 ven0m43 @ 07/15/10 01:02 AM
Any reviews?

# 4 nolesfan3 @ 07/15/10 07:24 AM
Would love to see a review on this

# 5 johnpreyes @ 07/15/10 09:37 AM
Did they include overbearing parents in the stands?

# 6 bluengold34_OS @ 07/15/10 11:57 AM
Do not discount this game guys. It plays very similar to the Power Pros series, with subtle differences. I bought the game, and its a very good game. I wish they didn't have the power up options, but doesn't have that big of an effect on the game in the first place.

The hitting is a lot of fun, and the fielding is done very well also!

The season is only 15 games long, and I have no idea what they are talking about with career mode. Unless you unlock it, I have seen no option to do a "career" in the game. Please keep in mind, I have only played the game 4 times....but I have delved into it pretty well.

# 7 nolesfan3 @ 07/15/10 12:37 PM
Bluengold have you played this on 360/ps3 or did you play it on the wii? If I'm not mistaken this series was out last year on the wii.

# 8 bluengold34_OS @ 07/15/10 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolesfan3
Bluengold have you played this on 360/ps3 or did you play it on the wii? If I'm not mistaken this series was out last year on the wii.
I am playing this on the PS3 currently. Yes it was out on the Wii last year, but never gave it a shot.

# 9 sportznut02 @ 07/15/10 09:53 PM
This looks and sounds interesting. I may have to at least give this a rental and also I am surprised to not see this on the Wii

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.