PSN: buckeye02......Re-download roster

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 lclmana @ 07/16/10 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
People dont get that you cant make everyone have correct number because we can duplicate jersey numbers.

You cant post......(this guy transfered, so make him this guy).....really a little research on thos wanting corrections is needed. We need to know if the new person's height, weight, color, hometown.....etc

Its really not easy naming 8,000 players
BTW - I am still smoking EMU in my dynasty for years to come...

# 122 coontaing @ 07/16/10 01:47 PM
I appreciate the time and effort these 3 dudes put in to the rosters. They are great.

i was just wondering if someone could tell me why they edited the ratings?
were the changes based off their personal opinions or did they use a program to to plug in stats to change ratings?

again, i have no issues with the changes. I was just wondering how they decided what to change.

Great work guys!!!

# 123 chicken0maha @ 07/16/10 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paytonfan28
does anyone know why block-o edited the first post to say re-download? what is different now?
he said there was a glitch when you download them

# 124 lclmana @ 07/16/10 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coontaing
I appreciate the time and effort these 3 dudes put in to the rosters. They are great.

i was just wondering if someone could tell me why they edited the ratings?
were the changes based off their personal opinions or did they use a program to to plug in stats to change ratings?

again, i have no issues with the changes. I was just wondering how they decided what to change.

Great work guys!!!
I believe they used the incoming freshman original star rating....4star would be a 76-80 rating or something like that....don't know exact science behind it...

# 125 ElroyJetson @ 07/16/10 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken0maha
hey goes what about Xbox260 when will those ones be done????
If you mean xbox 360 , go to the ea locker and type in "Fairdale Kings"

# 126 turbo96hx @ 07/16/10 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Do not send corrections to my email or my inbox. We did not mess with too many rating in the game. Only the the players who were being added.

Im amazed at some of the responses here. Yea.....i miss spelled some names. You would too if you where up past 30 hours making rosters.
My bad, I thought you wanted the most accurate rosters out there. The person who sent you a Nebraska roster wasn't right in the head if you ask me. And none of my corrections are to do with ratings.

# 127 chicken0maha @ 07/16/10 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
If you mean xbox 360 , go to the ea locker and type in "Fairdale Kings"
are they made from block-o and gator them or are they from someone else and are they the same product

# 128 coontaing @ 07/16/10 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lclmana
I believe they used the incoming freshman original star rating....4star would be a 76-80 rating or something like that....don't know exact science behind it...
ohhh okay. so they didnt alter any of the other ratings for returning players?

# 129 cheesesteak @ 07/16/10 02:07 PM
Thanks for the effort guys! I haven't checked Bama yet, but hopefully they aren't all 99s like EA intended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRC222
wow.. some d***heads shouldn't even be allowed to d/l these.
-and to everyone hating- these guys stayed up almost a week, keeping you posted so you could use these. if you don't appreciate their work, go jump off a bridge.
calm down, kid. No one is complaining. Just pointing out what can be changed for the rest of the community to edit.

# 130 ElroyJetson @ 07/16/10 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken0maha
are they made from block-o and gator them or are they from someone else and are they the same product
They are made by the Legendary Fairdale King, who is known by many many many people in the Ncaa community, and he just does names no edits

# 131 lclmana @ 07/16/10 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coontaing
ohhh okay. so they didnt alter any of the other ratings for returning players?
I guess a few here and there...from these posts...I can't say there is anything wrong or glaring from the Cal team so I am rolling with it....cheers

# 132 Dachozen1 @ 07/16/10 02:08 PM
had to come out of lurker mode to say thanks alot for updating me and everybody else here with these updates...this is big time

# 133 ebarws6 @ 07/16/10 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
Wow! people are complaining?
No, they are going to do a day of edits now that these are outs, and everyone is giving corrections, simple as that.

# 134 cutigersgolf @ 07/16/10 02:16 PM
Thanks for all you did, i love the rosters

# 135 gobucks76 @ 07/16/10 02:19 PM
Man u guys is the ish for real and if I was a pimp I would send some of my best workers ur way thanks

# 136 jimkel @ 07/16/10 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
To comment on above: This is the problem. Some people can't wait, but are the 1st people to yell or be pissed when something isn't right. I have done rosters before, To get them 95 percent perfect. It takes 2 weeks to a month. I haven't gotten a chance to view them yet ( I am sure things need to be fixed), but it's better than nothing and maybe we should have one person to a team of fixes and start going from there? People chose to pick one team and start making name and rating edits. I could care less about having dreads or no hair
Totally agree with you. I cannot believe some of the comments here. If you have an issue, do it yourself. I did it last year for myself, to get 100% accurate rosters, work, and have a life, it took about a month and a half and tons of research months prior. People seriously need to relax about these rosters. Take them and edit them yourselves if you have issues.

# 137 RedHawk24 @ 07/16/10 02:23 PM
For those who seek vengeance upon EMU, aka The Devil's Team, schedule them in the first year of your dynasty. Their starting QB is their 7th string, freshman WR.

# 138 BigCUtiGer86 @ 07/16/10 02:30 PM
Thanks so much homies!!!

# 139 uclabruins4ever @ 07/16/10 02:32 PM
It's really cracking me up how people are getting their panties in a bunch over some people posting corrections......eerrr I mean "hating"

everyone just relax....if you're happy with the rosters, good for you. Say thanks and go play

# 140 Lippswatson23 @ 07/16/10 02:34 PM
Could someone please post a link so I can download these rosters onto my computer? I don't have my ps3 connected to Internet

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.