Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

PSN: buckeye02......Re-download roster

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 au-war-eagle @ 07/16/10 02:35 PM
amazing job guy i noticed a few things wrong with au but im sure you got people blowing up the email so i will just leave it at that and thanks so much best rosters out there by far thank again

# 142 canes2010 @ 07/16/10 02:37 PM
thanks guys

# 143 jimkel @ 07/16/10 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabruins4ever
It's really cracking me up how people are getting their panties in a bunch over some people posting corrections......eerrr I mean "hating"

everyone just relax....if you're happy with the rosters, good for you. Say thanks and go play
just curious if you have ever done all 120 teams and named every single player......even some corrections are questionable by people, just because of what they want to see.

# 144 BamaBoy88 @ 07/16/10 02:39 PM
Just wondering why it says redownload roster?

# 145 mikechips9111 @ 07/16/10 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals098558
i was just going through teams randomly, great job. but I did notice illionis has a Linebacker as their starting qb with the rating of 0. is that correct?
umm no they don't there roster is fine no LB at QB

# 146 kkinnersley @ 07/16/10 02:42 PM
OK, I'm a newbie. How do I actually download the rosters to my PS3? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

# 147 BaylorBearBryant @ 07/16/10 02:44 PM
Thanks guys!

# 148 mikechips9111 @ 07/16/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinnersley
OK, I'm a newbie. How do I actually download the rosters to my PS3? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
put the game in your system start it up then go to team management and go all the way to the right to roster share click that then click download roster then in the names list click download roster and type in this name buckeye02

# 149 Slappy_24 @ 07/16/10 02:49 PM
I have a quick question. I know that block-o and gator switched a lot of players to different positions. When I play my dynasty the players get switched back to their old position. Is there a way to change that or is that just how it is?

Example: Cam Gordon pre-named rosters is a CB, switched to Safety on the rosters. When I start my dynasty he is at CB again. Not so bad for secondary, but It sucks when you have WRs at QB and stuff like that.

# 150 Sindonesia @ 07/16/10 02:55 PM
Thank you guys for taking the time to put all the names in the game, it's greatly appreciated. Can someone email me the rosters, I'm deployed and can't access the PS Network, thank you. [email protected]

# 151 erod328 @ 07/16/10 02:58 PM
Block, a million thanks for the rosters again this year. I had them last year, I'll use them this year, and if you need help next year, ask and I'll be more than willing to contribute. thanks a million and one.

# 152 uvafan12 @ 07/16/10 03:07 PM
Thanks you guys

# 153 grnmnky86 @ 07/16/10 03:08 PM
Awesome job guys, thanks for the work put into these

# 154 Jets486 @ 07/16/10 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindonesia
Thank you guys for taking the time to put all the names in the game, it's greatly appreciated. Can someone email me the rosters, I'm deployed and can't access the PS Network, thank you. [email protected]
I'm emailing you right now

# 155 jsto60 @ 07/16/10 03:13 PM
Thanks alot for the hard work guys.

I didn't see a community fixes page so I guess I'll just post the Texas changes here. If a thread is started with fixes for each team it might get ugly, but surely the communitys gathered opinions could be beneficial in the long run. I'll post the most pressing Texas issue first, it is sorta confusing:

DT#18 E. Acho should be changed to #81 Sam Acho who is a SR (former DE starter who moved to DT this year)

RE#97 Russell Carter transferred away and should be Emmanuel Acho w the stats from the player below
LOLB#9 Dravannti Johnson is really Emmanuel Acho statistically (the issue here is that Dravannti Johnson is a real player with accurate height, wt, class but is just at wrong position; really an RE and he has Emmanuel Achos stats) the best fix to keep his #9 is to move him the LOLB#9 to RE and copy his stats to RE#97 who transferred away and can now become E.Acho. You then downgrade the moved #9's stats as he is the 3rd string DE. Then you take the RE#97 and make him LOLB#18 Emmanuel Acho who is a JR 6'2" 235 starting LOLB

FB Barrett Matthews moved from FB to TE and stats bumped slighty (kid is going to be the starting TE)

WR Darius Terrell moved from WR to TE and stats bumped more to TE

TE Terry Graham first name is really Trey and he is white and a RS-FR

LT Britt Mitchell is a RS-SR not SR and should be moved to RT

RG Kyle Hix moved to LT (he was starting RT last year but now moved to LT)

RT Tray Allen moved to RG

RG Mason Walters is RS-FR not SO

DT K. Randell is really spelled Randall

CB#23 Bryant Jackson moved from CB to SS

SS#15 Nolan Brewster (good catch here the original EA player was Ben Wells who just xferred to Stephen F. Austin but the new guy is Brewster but he is white 6'2" 210 and is #2 but that is taken so I guess #22 works and he is from Colorado)

K#35 Travis Smith is really a walk on who won't play (this guy should be changed to FR Will Russ 6'3" 170 from Louisiana and downgraded statistically)

Not a huge fan of bumping stats but MLB Tariq Allen was a 4 star recruit last year and rated pretty high last year and now as a RS-FR they have him down at 69 overall. He might end up with the starting job this year.

# 156 Sindonesia @ 07/16/10 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets486
Thank you!!

# 157 Lippswatson23 @ 07/16/10 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets486
Any way you can email me the rosters too? [email protected]

# 158 fuzzy jw @ 07/16/10 03:29 PM
lol were do i download this?

# 159 Chappy @ 07/16/10 03:37 PM
Thanks guys.. I've worked on these last year and I know what kind of process it takes.. You guys are awesome!!!!

# 160 MR.RANDOM @ 07/16/10 03:40 PM
thanks men

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.