Home
NHL 11 News Post

Puck Podcast has posted a new podcast featuring an interview with Sean Ramjagsingh, Producer of NHL 11.

Quote:
"It's in the July 17 podcast from about minute 56:00 to about 86:00. Some new info, a teaser about a new mode which he says is addicting, and saying the demo will be out mid August. Also sounds like RFAs will be in the game."

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jb1 @ 07/23/10 08:50 AM
I never bothered with Ultimate Team in FIFA so it is very unlikely i'll get into that if it's in NHL11.

Really enjoyed listening to that interview though, some good info and teasers that have me intrigued. Now I'm just waiting for the info about the Franchise mode to leak out as that is where I will spend most of my time with this game.

# 22 plaidchuck @ 07/24/10 10:15 AM
Thought it was kinda weird he said it would be difficult putting a video up of the goal reviews. With all the extensive testing the game gets (I assume) they can't post a replay of a disallowed goal?

# 23 plaidchuck @ 07/24/10 09:17 PM
You gotta pay for it? Pass.

# 24 BlueNGold @ 07/24/10 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
You gotta pay for it? Pass.
In FIFA you did. In Madden it was free. Same with Madden 11 this year.

# 25 scitychamps87 @ 07/24/10 10:48 PM
I really hope this presentation overhaul includes a plethera of elements that make an nhl game or broadcast unique. By this I mean new commentary with Ed Olcyzk and Doc Emrick, replay wipes, authentic arena music with intros and goal songs, and finally as a pittsburgher, the inclusion of the Winter Classic would put the icing on the cake!

# 26 green94 @ 07/25/10 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
I really hope this presentation overhaul includes a plethera of elements that make an nhl game or broadcast unique. By this I mean new commentary with Ed Olcyzk and Doc Emrick, replay wipes, authentic arena music with intros and goal songs, and finally as a pittsburgher, the inclusion of the Winter Classic would put the icing on the cake!
I love Gary Thorne but I also agree, get Eddie O and Doc in the game. Maybe some NBC presentation!? I can dream can't I?

Anyways, overhauled presentation is what this game needed, the only thing lacking IMO. Can't wait to see what they've done.

# 27 MizzouRah @ 07/25/10 12:07 PM
The NHL team for EA really does a great job every year.. they could add a few little things and call it a new game, but each year it seems like they strive to make the game better in all areas.

Can this team work on the NCAA game?

# 28 Tsuki @ 07/26/10 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
The NHL team for EA really does a great job every year.. they could add a few little things and call it a new game, but each year it seems like they strive to make the game better in all areas.

Can this team work on the NCAA game?
and madden please

# 29 Lightbringer719 @ 07/26/10 03:57 AM
Does the improved presentation include an actual intermission?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.