Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Jacksonville Jaguars

Detroit Lions

New Orleans Saints

Nice work by the Madden crew, probably the best celebrations ever now.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 alex96 @ 07/26/10 10:39 AM
LOL nice job, although it's kind of strange that Gus Johnson still seems to be in the announcing booth when they go to the parade, and the WHite House, and back to the football field like nothing happened!

# 22 adembroski @ 07/26/10 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
I wonder after 3 years in franchise mode, if Obama will still be there, lol. That was very nicely done. Good info about the Jaguars.
I liked the way you put it the first time.

Seriously, it's a good addition to the presentation. I just hope the name and face is randomized after 2012... or at least after 2016.

I have an idea... contract with Zogby and if Obama's approval rating is below 50% when you reach 2012, he's replaced by a random model, if not, he sticks around another four years.

# 23 at23steelers @ 07/26/10 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I liked the way you put it the first time.

Seriously, it's a good addition to the presentation. I just hope the name and face is randomized after 2012... or at least after 2016.

I have an idea... contract with Zogby and if Obama's approval rating is below 50% when you reach 2012, he's replaced by a random model, if not, he sticks around another four years.
Watch, you see Hilary Clinton just pop up. Hahaha, I agree with whoever said that it's not the same everytime, if you're team wins it.

# 24 adembroski @ 07/26/10 10:54 AM
I was thinking the Detroit one was so unrealistic until I saw Manning walking off the field dejected and I thought "Wow, this is spot on!"

# 25 rice_n_gravy @ 07/26/10 11:02 AM
cool if during the eagles celebration gus johnson takes a jab at mcnabb

# 26 Rashad19 @ 07/26/10 11:15 AM
Great work EA!!

# 27 Rebel10 @ 07/26/10 11:40 AM
Best celebration made in a videogame... almost makes me want to get Madden this year. Digital Obama is hilarious looking... but what happens in 2012 or 2016 in your dynasty? Cyborg McCain? Romney? Hillary?

# 28 TheWatcher @ 07/26/10 11:43 AM
They did a really good job with this. The thing that stood out to me during the postgame replays were the on-the-way-to-score celebrations, they did a good job of fixing those.

# 29 Jackdog @ 07/26/10 12:21 PM
Political talk has no business in this forum. Last warning.

# 30 Brandwin @ 07/26/10 12:30 PM
Pretty cool stuff. Defiantly better than anything in years past.

# 31 SteelersFreak @ 07/26/10 12:43 PM
Its kinda cool, but the commentary is only unique for about 30 seconds, and then its the same stuff, and the animations are almost identical throughout, except for the different cities.

# 32 Ermolli @ 07/26/10 12:52 PM
Nice presentation. hope it isn't the same if you win the SuperBowl in 2019

# 33 TreyIM2 @ 07/26/10 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersFreak
Its kinda cool, but the commentary is only unique for about 30 seconds, and then its the same stuff, and the animations are almost identical throughout, except for the different cities.
I was thinking the same thing. It is what it is but it's cool. I actually cracked up seeing Obama and his huge ears. Lol!
While it was cool to see him, I was a bit torn on that particular idea such a real life President actually being in a videogame and what happens down the line in your franchise but I guess the stats for EA showing that most people don't even get past a second season in their franchises plays into things so it doesn't really matter. I once got to 3 seasons, myself, but usually, it's just 2. Lol.

At any rate, bring on the demo tomorrow!

# 34 cowboykmoney @ 07/26/10 01:04 PM
Now that we see them have players holding the jersey up,We might see a new draft presention and have the players hold up their teams jerseys and put the hat on with Comm Goodell. Just the first rounders though

# 35 Dawkins#20 @ 07/26/10 01:22 PM
What do you want to bet we see Obama every year, even 20 years down the line.

# 36 Bolt957 @ 07/26/10 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Loving how President Obama is in the game!!!! lol Nice Presentation there!
Im lovin that one too. The only thing throwing it off is Roger Goodell, worst NFL Commissioner EVER!! But still it was awesome, and the parade!

# 37 parkranger15 @ 07/26/10 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzenns
yea this is awesome, except when the top part of the Lombardi Trophy dissapears.
That's not the Lombardi trophy. Its the MVP award.

# 38 SaintSarcasticus @ 07/26/10 02:17 PM
The Manning Face made it. Nice.

# 39 debauchlord @ 07/26/10 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherPerk
Do we have the option to change the name on the jersey to "Failure" at the ending?

I don't want a Communist touching my Panther's jersey..

I'd settle for just being able to take it out.
The sooner everyone learns to accept that fact that all politicians are a--holes, the better off all of us are going to be. That being said, the celebrations are a great addition.

# 40 bigsmallwood @ 07/26/10 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherPerk
Do we have the option to change the name on the jersey to "Failure" at the ending?

I don't want a Communist touching my Panther's jersey..

I'd settle for just being able to take it out.
TOS...you should read it.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.