Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Jacksonville Jaguars

Detroit Lions

New Orleans Saints

Nice work by the Madden crew, probably the best celebrations ever now.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 roadman @ 07/26/10 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N@X_WiZaRD
J

because you only see the super bowl celebration once a season, assuming you win it at all.
There is a mode for SB in the main menu.

# 42 King Gro23 @ 07/26/10 02:55 PM
why so much political talk, how about the celebrations and city specific commentary. I am ever so anxious to hear Clevelands being a fan and all. It will aspire me to make to the superbowl even more. This is their trick fix to get us to play Franchise alot still. Superb post season celebrations haha I like them

# 43 Dog @ 07/26/10 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherPerk
Do we have the option to change the name on the jersey to "Failure" at the ending?

I don't want a Communist touching my Panther's jersey..

I'd settle for just being able to take it out.

this is a forum for sports games. not your political opinion. it just adds useless clutter

# 44 Chrisksaint @ 07/26/10 03:00 PM
Really great to see the white house thing, parade,etc instead of just the bland 30 seconds of celebrating. The extra specific commentary they did for the teams is awesome tho.

# 45 Meast21Forever @ 07/26/10 03:41 PM
i like this but i also hate it. it's great how deep they're getting, though i'm not sure i'll like seeing a 44 jersey on anyone but riggo. it worries me though because having team specific commentary is cool after year one, but after 2, 3, 4 years into franchise, i have a feeling you'll be hearing the same thing.it won't make sense. idk. it's a step forward, but i'm still hesitant.

# 46 nadasfan @ 07/26/10 03:59 PM
I kept waiting for a locker room celebration shot. I was thinking please don't end this after 30 seconds like years past, and then the parade and white house scenes totally blew me away! Nice job EA, this is what I have been waiting for presentation wise since the jump to the next gen consoles.

Can't wait to hear it now for the Vikings, something about enduring through 4 super bowl losses and numerous NFC Championship debacles. Buffalo's will be pretty cool as well i would think.

# 47 Big_Mig_11 @ 07/26/10 04:10 PM
HAHAHA!! This is awesome. Though it seems like the same animation, this particular one I wouldn't mind seeing over and over. Great job EA. It will only get better from this point on!!

# 48 darknmild @ 07/26/10 04:11 PM
i know this might be off topic. But does anyone know if Extra Point will be in the game this year. I enjoyed it last year even if it was kinda bland actually im still playing M10. So Im looking forward to M11...

# 49 jmurphy31 @ 07/26/10 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
i like this but i also hate it. it's great how deep they're getting, though i'm not sure i'll like seeing a 44 jersey on anyone but riggo. it worries me though because having team specific commentary is cool after year one, but after 2, 3, 4 years into franchise, i have a feeling you'll be hearing the same thing.it won't make sense. idk. it's a step forward, but i'm still hesitant.
I was thinking along the same lines about the team specific endings and if they will change. For example you win back to back championships with the patriots will it be the same as the year before or will it talk about the back to back wins like the saints one.

# 50 Dog @ 07/26/10 04:42 PM
these celebrations are absolutely awesome! they truly showcase gus johnson's enthusiasm. think about it. if your not the type of player who wins the superbowl every year in franchise, how satisfying would it be to see this celebration? AWESOME!

# 51 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 07/26/10 04:50 PM
I love this. I dont care if it gets old, repetitive whatever. Its awesome, its what people have been asking for forever.
If people are gonna complain about what hats the players are wearing then you def cant please everyone!

# 52 SteelBurgher @ 07/26/10 04:51 PM
Gus Johnson is BOSS. Could you imagine if Tom Hammond was doing this (*zzzzzzz*) These are incredibly great but I wish Chris Collinsworth would put in his two cents after a team won the SB. And with these being this great, hopefully the playcalling for the SB will be completly different than a regular exibition game! Maybe see it during playoff games too.

# 53 SteelBurgher @ 07/26/10 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBurgher
Gus Johnson is BOSS. Could you imagine if Tom Hammond was doing this (*zzzzzzz*) These are incredibly great but I wish Chris Collinsworth would put in his two cents after a team won the SB. And with these being this great, hopefully the playcalling for the SB will be completly different than a regular exibition game! Maybe see it during playoff games too.
Gus Johnson is BOSS. Could you imagine if Tom Hammond was doing this (*zzzzzzz*) These are incredibly great but I wish Chris Collinsworth would put in his two cents after a team won the SB (ALONG WITH GUS JOHNSON OF COURSE). And with these being this great, hopefully the playcalling for the SB will be completly different than a regular exibition game! Maybe see it during playoff games too.

# 54 thbends @ 07/26/10 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnes12eaglesfan
these celebrations are absolutely awesome! they truly showcase gus johnson's enthusiasm. think about it. if your not the type of player who wins the superbowl every year in franchise, how satisfying would it be to see this celebration? AWESOME!
Agreed. I bet the audio will always be the same... like the new Cowboys Stadium. Even in the 2nd season they introduce it as the new stadium they moved in to this year. lol

# 55 FieldMarshallP1 @ 07/26/10 05:04 PM
We're all in for a LONG RIDE wit EA. I Love how they are trying so hard to polish this game with so many things other than actual on the field gameplay. Don't get me wrong the new sideline catches do look great but they dumbed down the consumers of football by adding and subtracting features that were in the game previously and renaming them. For EX. Protack. That has been in previous Madden games IE Madden 03-05. This year progressive lighting...and i can go on forever. I am not a EA basher or as some might think but i am a person who is just tired of EA's deception. I have been playing madden religiously since 92. I am just tired and to continue to let them do what they want is a crime that i can't stand for.
Its time to wake up People.

# 56 jmurphy31 @ 07/26/10 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
I love this. I dont care if it gets old, repetitive whatever. Its awesome, its what people have been asking for forever.
If people are gonna complain about what hats the players are wearing then you def cant please everyone!
I wasn't complaining just asking if it will change. I am excited for any presentation additions they make each year

# 57 NYBorn81 @ 07/26/10 05:10 PM
You know, I've read through this, and even with the improved celebration, some are whining already. Guess you can't please everyone, I literally lol'd when I saw Obama as a cut scene character.

# 58 Chiefsfan881129 @ 07/26/10 05:15 PM
wow vary cool also someone asked ian on twitter about what happens with obama after 2012 2016

here the person quetion followed by ian awnser

adembroski Really happy about the post-game speech by Johnson, but will Obama still be represented after 2012/2016?

ian_cummings @adembroski Mike wanted to have Brees end up as president and do it. I can't remember where we ended up...someone will find out day 1.
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to adembroski

i think when ian says mike i think he means the art designer michael young anyway he seems to be hinting that it will change after 2012 or 2016 my guess is based on what he is saying is drew brees as president then after 4 to 8 more years in frachise mode its random with mabye someone like tom brady or payton manning is just a guess

as it would be vary cool

also i love the renuion in canton music being played in the background during the super bwol celebration they could not have picked a better background music then that as its one of my favorites in terms of nfl music

also i agree with others this is by far the best super bowl celbrations to date in football video gaming i love it and cant wait till august 10th so i can take my chiefs to the super bowl and see what gus johnson and ea have in store for my chiefs

i also love the emotions of gus johnson way better then tom hammond bt i must admit august 10th cant get here quick enought still only 2 weeks away till i unleash eric berry and the super bowl 45 champions kansas city chiefs in madden nfl 11!!!

# 59 AVONFTW @ 07/26/10 05:21 PM
Anybody else notice all 3 Superbowl winners are the home team? I wonder if it's a little different if the away team wins.

# 60 Apollo @ 07/26/10 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Cleveland's superbowl presentation has not been included in Madden 11 because that would be unrealistic
Even an Aussie ripping on Cleveland. I had to laugh, I have lived it my whole life!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.