Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Jacksonville Jaguars

Detroit Lions

New Orleans Saints

Nice work by the Madden crew, probably the best celebrations ever now.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 BlueNGold @ 07/27/10 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
i got to say awesome but yes there is a but. what if i win the super bowl 20 years down the road and i have to see obama still in office lol.
Did you not already see the answer to this? He won't be there, it'll be someone else.

# 82 jhogan3132 @ 07/27/10 08:45 AM
Thats pretty sweet!

# 83 Cardot @ 07/27/10 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
The only reason I actually checked it out is because I thought every team would have a completely different SB celebration.
Really? They have barely had any celebration for years, and now you expect them to have 32 unique celebrations??? I think the fact that have a team specific snipet at the beginning is pretty impressive. This is certainly a step in the right direction.

# 84 Cardot @ 07/27/10 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUCHLUV69
Disagree with EA or whoever put this out that is the enjoyment of taking your team through the season the playoffs and then winning the SB I don't want to see or read about it before the game is out it ruins the whole experience.
I see your point, but why would you click on a thread titled "Madden NFL 11 Videos: Super Bowl Celebrations" ?

# 85 ODogg @ 07/27/10 02:21 PM
It looks pretty impressive alright! Wouldn't it be cool if you had a camera for your Xbox/PS3 if you could take a digital picture of yourself and then in 3 years or so when you win the Super Bowl then it would show you as the President shaking hands with your team?

# 86 rooney8 @ 07/27/10 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
It looks pretty impressive alright! Wouldn't it be cool if you had a camera for your Xbox/PS3 if you could take a digital picture of yourself and then in 3 years or so when you win the Super Bowl then it would show you as the President shaking hands with your team?
Ha! That would be hilarious. That's quite the fantasy mate.

# 87 Nerox23 @ 07/27/10 02:31 PM
Awsome! can't wait to see what happens when i win with philly

# 88 sniperhare @ 07/27/10 04:25 PM
Don't like that Obama is in the game. I wonder if the devs programed the celebration to stop after the 2012 season?

# 89 oakraider @ 07/27/10 07:15 PM
I cant belive they put Obama in Madden11, are you kidding me.

# 90 Jackdog @ 07/27/10 08:39 PM
Enjoy the videos without the temptation to break the TOS. Closed.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.