Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

GoMadden has just posted this Madden NFL 11 video on strategy pad criticisms.

Quote:
"If there is one thing fans can’t complain about in regards to the strategy pad, it’s that Creative Director Ian Cummings hasn’t been listening. In fact, over the last few days he has communicated with fans and taken messages on Twitter at a rate we would probably be best not to imagine. While a blog detailing the changes is expected to come soon in an attempt to quell knee-jerk concerns, I think there are some fundamental deficiencies to the strategy pad that warrant at least an option for players to revert to the old style."

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 JkA3 @ 07/31/10 10:14 PM
great job on the breakdown of this video.

# 162 sportyguyfl31 @ 08/01/10 06:24 PM
I dont mind the pad. Nice that they are adding the option back..thats what is important

For the game to feel comfortable for everyone.

Thats what alterante control schemes are for.

# 163 jstadlin @ 08/01/10 11:29 PM
yo its fine for ps3 they should just make an option between the two, but if everyone is using it, then truely no one playing an online or multiplayer mode should be at a disadvantage

# 164 2krunk4u @ 08/02/10 12:18 AM
I dont think some of you all are understanding this whole "options" thing.

I believe that whichever way you prefer will be tied into your profile. So it's all a thing of preference. If one person is more comfortable with the Strategy Pad rather than Playmaker Audibles then he/she will be able to use that method of calling audibles online (and vice versa).

Both audible systems can do the same things whether it's playing press coverage, line shifting, or doing individual player audibles. It's pretty much up to you whichever method you want to play with.

To my understanding it will be the same way online.

# 165 Dog @ 08/02/10 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc10785
what im saying is you don't see most teenagers being in forums saying they want sim style gaming or complaining about nano blitzes it's usually the people that are long time madden heads. Also Lately majority of the tourneys i go to have strict defensive pre snap adjustment moves no cuz of the you tube nano glitches
im 18 and im all about sim

although i have been playing madden since 2001

# 166 steelerspsufan @ 08/02/10 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It's not optional.
Yes it is optional, it will be added in the first patch of the season.

# 167 steelersfan7 @ 08/02/10 04:27 PM
Get rid of it; its horrible. Like how NCAA is done.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.