Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to the OS Youtube channel.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Muzyk23 @ 08/09/10 06:13 PM
very nice find..thanks..D-Wade

# 2 Tha_Kid @ 08/09/10 06:17 PM
Good find. I'll reserve comment on this mode until there is more info though. I was expecting/hoping for something similar to My Player/FIFA's Be A Pro and it was unclear from the video's wording whether or not that was the case here.

# 3 NoTiCe_O @ 08/09/10 06:17 PM
This mode seems pretty cool. I'll def. try it out

also these are the menu options listed that i saw:
-Play Game
-Become Legendary
-The EASBA
-Practice
-Dynamic Season
-Enable Online Pass
-Game Modes
-My NBA Elite 11
-Sign into EA

Not bad, can't wait to see how the EASBA pans out

# 4 thesniper321 @ 08/09/10 06:22 PM
wooow the clip is smooth thanks a lot

# 5 tedus @ 08/09/10 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
This mode seems pretty cool. I'll def. try it out

also these are the menu options listed that i saw:
-Play Game
-Become Legendary
-The EASBA
-Practice
-Dynamic Season
-Enable Online Pass
-Game Modes
-My NBA Elite 11
-Sign into EA

Not bad, can't wait to see how the EASBA pans out
you miss another game mode

"Dynasty mode"

I think this mode could be revamped because of it's sparated from game modes

I also like the new interface of elite...cool!!

I want more info now^^

# 6 sammy g @ 08/09/10 06:58 PM
I'm really looking forward to hearing more info about this game mode.

# 7 mario_2324 @ 08/09/10 07:00 PM
I'm looking forward 2 hearing more about this......I really love the fact that they have a practice mode as well

# 8 ylg92 @ 08/09/10 07:27 PM
doe anyone know what THE EASBA is?

# 9 Tha_Kid @ 08/09/10 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylg92
It is an online league of created players. The description in the video says as much. Here is a description of EASHL from NHL 10:

Quote:
Welcome to NHL 10 EA SPORTS™ Hockey League

The EASHL is your chance to show the world that you or your team are the best in the world. The EASHL allows you to take a created character online and compete in a 6 v 6 hockey game. All stats are tracked as your player grows to become a legend. Your team is also tracked in over 30 statistical areas and is ranked in the leaderboards. Join the EASHL to try to become the next great one.

# 10 jaosming @ 08/09/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylg92
similar to NHL's online league according to gameinformer the other month

# 11 ylg92 @ 08/09/10 07:50 PM
thanks for telling me

# 12 ehh @ 08/09/10 07:57 PM
Don't have PS on the laptop so pardon the dimensions....

# 13 BlackCloudDoggy @ 08/09/10 08:51 PM
This actually looks pretty good. The little 5 second clip of the Jordan draft showcase game was nice. That spin move off the defender was sweet. This vid got me more excited than any of the quick clips they released so far.

# 14 mrclutch @ 08/09/10 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
It is an online league of created players. The description in the video says as much. Here is a description of EASHL from NHL 10:

That might be cool. I reallly hope they can keep it from becoming all 99 ranked players.

# 15 Lubey @ 08/09/10 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
That might be cool. I reallly hope they can keep it from becoming all 99 ranked players.
In NHL, the highest rank your guy could be was like 86-87ish overall. They made it so it's not all superstars. Considering the lead producer of NHL is helping out with NBA, I assume it'll be the same way.

# 16 NoTiCe_O @ 08/09/10 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedus
you miss another game mode

"Dynasty mode"
Oh thanks I didn't notice that .. and yea another reason why I think Dynasty is revamped is because in that Interview w/ David Littman that gamespot a while ago did he said

Quote:
"There are modes both online and offline where I thought the NBA game was lacking. That is not an issue anymore"
Could only mean good things for Elite

# 17 turftickler @ 08/09/10 11:41 PM
This video just turned me off to this game, Key words "Boost Pack and Gamestop". I don't see 2k Sports doing this much ever. Notice, there is no NBA Combine this year and for good reason. I really wish EA would stop nickel and diming their fans.

# 18 mario_2324 @ 08/09/10 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
This video just turned me off to this game, Key words "Boost Pack and Gamestop". I don't see 2k Sports doing this much ever. Notice, there is no NBA Combine this year and for good reason. I really wish EA would stop nickel and diming their fans.
Nba combine will be included in the game...just lettin u know

# 19 ifromthe504boy @ 08/10/10 01:22 AM
I dont respect EA anymore I'm tired of them biting off of other people. They could've done this along time ago, so they wait til' 2k does it, then they wanna do it. No Lie I'm probably still gonna buy this game but this is sad.

# 20 NoTiCe_O @ 08/10/10 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifromthe504boy
I dont respect EA anymore I'm tired of them biting off of other people. They could've done this along time ago, so they wait til' 2k does it, then they wanna do it. No Lie I'm probably still gonna buy this game but this is sad.
Biting off other people? I couldof sworn EA's Madden 07 or 08 was the first to have a career mode like this (Superstar Mode). So there not really biting anyone, they were tryna build a solid game before they started doing any type of single player career. I think they feel like they've got that this year.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.