Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Just received a patch for NCAA Football 11.

Will update this post when an official fix list has been revealed, but until then, here are a few things that were possibly fixed, based on the NCAA Football 11 blog, a while back.

What are you seeing?

UPDATE: Based off feedback. Patch for NCAA Football 11, seems to have an issue with player attributes not updating, after training. (This could be a 360 only issue, still testing)

UPDATE #2: New tuner update fixes the progression issue on 360.

UPDATE #3: Post your impressions here.

Quote:
"-- RANDOM PLAY ACTION CRAZINESS - Sure it looks funny, but annoying as heck when it costs you a drive or a game. We're sorry we missed this one as well and apologize for the issue.

-- SEASON SHOWDOWN STATS REPORTING - The season showdown warning is harmless right now and this issue and related lobby problems ultimately get fixed with the update.

-- UNIFORMS THAT NEVER NEED WASHING - This is one of the more painful ones for us given all the work on visuals this year. The game actually does degrade uniforms; unfortunately we broke something in a final build that made the impact way too subtle. Consider this one solved with the update. And we want you to know that we've really been enjoying the great "Art of NCAA Football" threads. It's clear we have some incredible photographic talent in our community! So I expect things will go next-level when the update rolls out."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Joshua1207 @ 08/11/10 05:17 AM
I believe so

# 2 blazer003 @ 08/11/10 05:21 AM
Just got an update on XBOX 360... right in the middle of recruiting for OD. Lost that time because it made me log out an install the update. Oh well. Any word on exactly what this fixes (I know there was a preliminary list).

# 3 Kobalt @ 08/11/10 05:26 AM
Yea got the same thing for 360.

# 4 kkman187 @ 08/11/10 05:27 AM
Probably get a list tomorrow.

# 5 killa2222 @ 08/11/10 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer003
Just got an update on XBOX 360... right in the middle of recruiting for OD. Lost that time because it made me log out an install the update. Oh well. Any word on exactly what this fixes (I know there was a preliminary list).
I too am curious as to what exactly the 2nd patch modifies.

EA posted a Blog Earlier:
http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blo...logId=ThankYou

While the blog post mentions a number of changes, there are no specific notes provided yet. Hopefully we will get some soon.

# 6 seawolves9 @ 08/11/10 05:29 AM
I dunno.. I wouldn't get your hopes up. EA hasn't released a blog about this yet, and it seems like an unusual time to have a patch go live. Also, I just booted up my system and didn't get prompted for an update.

# 7 vaeath @ 08/11/10 05:31 AM
same here i didnt get prompted for a patch too

# 8 Joshua1207 @ 08/11/10 05:32 AM
If you guys didn't get the patch, does that mean those who did got the patch of death!?

# 9 vaeath @ 08/11/10 05:34 AM
haha shut up josh

stealin my phrases and im bout to get back on

# 10 blazer003 @ 08/11/10 05:41 AM
It's Tuesday night, that's when everybody patches stuff (I don't know how this got started, but Microsoft releases their Windows updates on Tuesdays as well.)

I can guarantee you that it is an update to this game. It could be the major patch or it could be a small tweak, but it is definitely an update specifically for NCAA 11.

# 11 Pongsona @ 08/11/10 05:58 AM
I just turned on my xbox 360 and got no update..

# 12 Kobalt @ 08/11/10 06:04 AM
After getting update, I loaded my dynasty and did the offseason stuff. I go into the training results and none of my players improved in any attribute, it's the exactly the same, wtf

# 13 MoutonDocile @ 08/11/10 06:09 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the patch that's supposed to fix dirty uniforms and other stuff. Can anyone confirm?

Here

# 14 DakkoN @ 08/11/10 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
After getting update, I loaded my dynasty and did the offseason stuff. I go into the training results and none of my players improved in any attribute
That's not even what the patch did... The dynasty stuff was changed through the tuner package.

# 15 DakkoN @ 08/11/10 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoutonDocile
I'm pretty sure it's the patch that's supposed to fix dirty uniforms and other stuff. Can anyone confirm?

Here

# 16 seawolves9 @ 08/11/10 06:29 AM
Looks like it is the patch.. I wonder why some people have yet to be prompted for an update? Gotta be the time zone specific thing. For those of you that have received the patch, what time zone are you in?

# 17 DakkoN @ 08/11/10 06:32 AM
Eastern.

I wasn't prompted for the patch while playing like I have usually been in past patches..

I went to dashboard and then over to settings, network, test connection. Then started NCAA back up and it downloaded.

# 18 bcruise @ 08/11/10 06:33 AM
Got prompted for the patch on the PS3. Midwest here (Missouri).

# 19 seawolves9 @ 08/11/10 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Eastern.

I wasn't prompted for the patch while playing like I have usually been in past patches..

I went to dashboard and then over to settings, network, test connection. Then started NCAA back up and it downloaded.
I'm on Pacific, but I'll try what you did after I get done with my OD game.. Thanks.

# 20 Mr.Wednesday @ 08/11/10 06:44 AM
I'm in the PST time zone and I got the update, so it should be out in all time zones now.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.