NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Ermolli @ 08/13/10 05:06 PM
Nice trailer.
LOL at the John Wall dance in the game.

# 102 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/13/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaTrojan
After calming down from my initial excitement I found some nice things.
  • No defensive sliding
  • Dribbling seems to have gotten an overhaul
  • 0:32 nice two man collision animation (no sliding)
  • 0:55 very fluid take charge animation
  • Blocks!!! the hand actually hits the ball and sends it flying
  • Animations in general (Jordan, layups, dunks, passes)
  • Celebrations (Iggy, Mo Williams, Wall, Jordan)
Overall the game looks like it's going in the right direction.
Yea after seeing all this I'm pumped up. I'm hoping to bring MJ home to the Bobcats and back to NC where he truly belongs as a NC Tar heels fan. This looking so great right now.

# 103 Killa KMS @ 08/13/10 05:07 PM
MO'FN NASTINESSSSSSS

# 104 kpax1º1 @ 08/13/10 05:07 PM
For those who care about accesories, you can see James Worthy wearing googles. =)

# 105 Super Glock @ 08/13/10 05:08 PM
Holy crap that looked good!!!

# 106 youvalss @ 08/13/10 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpax1º1
For those who care about accesories, you can see James Worthy wearing googles. =)
Which gives me the impression that Amare will be wearing goggles.

# 107 23 @ 08/13/10 05:10 PM
MJ

The shot (vs LAL 91)
The hang off the back move(that he did to Ewing)
The 2 hand cradle (excellent 2k)

Ewing, Nique

The SONICS

At the guys wanting booty shorts

MC

# 108 kpax1º1 @ 08/13/10 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Which gives me the impression that Amare will be wearing goggles.
That's what I was trying to imply

# 109 Laimbeer @ 08/13/10 05:15 PM
Was that Laimbeer running behind Isiah and Dumars? Hard to see the jersey number, but it looked like a 41 instead of a 40. Hope they got him in.

# 110 DGMikeBarker @ 08/13/10 05:19 PM
My mind is blown. Looks too amazing from a one year's work. Love that the players actually look basketball players with a lean built; also you can see player's waist line. 2k team did a excellent job so far.

# 111 Aces15 @ 08/13/10 05:20 PM
Some things:

There seems to be more animations where the player stumbles after taking the shot, which is nice.

The celebrations after buzzer beaters also seem really good.

1:03 - MJ's switch hand layup. Cool to see it in the game... but I almost hope I never see it since it would suck if it popped up too often.

# 112 fliplm0de @ 08/13/10 05:21 PM
I think it looked great, like many said its GREAT to see many old school teams. I grew up watching them and wow it looked good seeing the sonics with kemp and payton, some oakley and ewing and the bad boy pistons. Now only if i can ball with my 95 magics.....

# 113 HotSauce2k3 @ 08/13/10 05:24 PM
Not nitpicking, 2k, but...

# 114 Jakeness23 @ 08/13/10 05:24 PM
i watched the trailer a couple times to make sure i actually saw everything. Top things I noticed, player faces and skins looked like a lot like 2K10 but i'll take it as an early build and Im getting the pc version anyways so not that big of a deal to me at least. accessories wont matter to me either cause i can edit them or download someone else's but the white accessories looked WHITE which was nice. big blocks are definitely a plus, shawn kemps dunk gave me freakin' goosebumps. i will throughly enjoy playing this game for years to come...

# 115 Parasight @ 08/13/10 05:25 PM

I can't be the only one who saw the floating/giant ladies in the audience during that last Jordan slomo dunk. I know it's just a beta build but I found it really funny.

Great trailer. Loved seeing Kemp and Nique throw it down.

# 116 LeBronistheKing @ 08/13/10 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
MJ

The shot (vs LAL 91)
The hang off the back move(that he did to Ewing)
The 2 hand cradle (excellent 2k)

Ewing, Nique

The SONICS

At the guys wanting booty shorts

MC

We want the game to be accurate to the era that it is trying to recreate fact is they used to wear shorter tighter shorts in the NBA in fact some players still do wear shorter shorts Artest comes to mind. Also hoping for Rodman to be sporting the shorter tighter shorts

# 117 Vast @ 08/13/10 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral50
For all of their great technology 2K have brought to the world of bball videogames, they still have some really strange and frustrating features.

- Ugly overhead passes
- Player models based on short stumpy body builders
- Weird around the hoop shot animations
You and Goh are the hardest to please.

-Overhead passes are used in the NBA all the Time. Especially on the perimiter.

-Player models may not be perfectly proportionate but the wingspans have been increased. You can clearly see it if you pause it at 1:24 Ewings long *** arms blocking Rondo.

-Care to be more specific? I didn't see any.

Trailer was sick Mo!!!!

# 118 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/13/10 05:29 PM
My only question have they confirmed wheather you can use the old schools guys in Franchise mode or only in MJ mode??

# 119 daboyz55 @ 08/13/10 05:29 PM
Old School Teams and the ability to play as several versions of MJ make this a must have.

# 120 LeBronistheKing @ 08/13/10 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasight

I can't be the only one who saw the floating/giant ladies in the audience during that last Jordan slomo dunk. I know it's just a beta build but I found it really funny.

Great trailer. Loved seeing Kemp and Nique throw it down.
LOL ya I just noticed that when you pointed that out that has me hopeful that this is from a early build and that the shoes specifically the Air Jordans have not all been implemented as of yet.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.