FIFA 11 News Post

Game: FIFA Soccer 11Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CeltBhoy33 @ 08/18/10 09:18 AM
great video.

# 2 rooney8 @ 08/18/10 09:46 AM
I think someone was taking the piss with the names. Ciaran Chickurito. What country is that guy from? lol

# 3 aloncho11 @ 08/18/10 02:07 PM
Some very elaborate and hard to pronounce nicknames

# 4 Qb @ 08/18/10 04:04 PM
Thanks for sharing! I'm so going to do a virtual pro goalie career. I can safely assume I will be so terrible words will not be able to describe my failures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Rutter
Don't mash your buttons.
Priceless.

# 5 aloncho11 @ 08/18/10 05:06 PM
Just try not to pull of a Pepe!

# 6 therizing02 @ 08/18/10 11:18 PM
Seriously though...this "Q&A" is a joke. How about about weed out the real questions and answer the softball easy ones.....

Player personality? Are you now saying that player ratings actually impact the performance on the field? Is this really a feature?

Why is FIFA the only game in EA's sports line up with no sliders?

Have the devs working on the FIFA games for the last 3 years assumed that everyone has the same style/skill of play?

I have had it with this nonsense. Bottom line last question...will FIFA 11 be a game that plays out based out actual player ratings and skill or more based on the EA's FIFA dev team's "perception" of how a "video" game should play out vs. a true to life sim?

That's what I want the answer to.

# 7 rooney8 @ 08/19/10 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Seriously though...this "Q&A" is a joke. How about about weed out the real questions and answer the softball easy ones.....

Player personality? Are you now saying that player ratings actually impact the performance on the field? Is this really a feature?

Have the devs working on the FIFA games for the last 3 years assumed that everyone has the same style/skill of play?

I have had it with this nonsense. Bottom line last question...will FIFA 11 be a game that plays out based out actual player ratings and skill or more based on the EA's FIFA dev team's "perception" of how a "video" game should play out vs. a true to life sim?

Player ratings have always mattered. Now players will just play to their ratings more. Messi will run at your defenders while Becks will cross it in etc...

# 8 ChubbyBanana @ 08/21/10 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02

Here's another question: Will the Game Be Fun?

# 9 Whitesox @ 08/21/10 04:48 PM
Be a GK sounds interesting...not sure if it is gonna be fun or not. Lots of standing around. We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.