Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 blues rocker @ 08/20/10 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po Pimp
I'm thinking (and HOPING) they are using cyber faces this year for everyone
why on earth would you want a fake, cheesy cyber face?

# 102 green94 @ 08/20/10 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
EXACTLY this is why people need to be more grateful.
Everyone here has been more than grateful... we are just pointing things out that hopefully can be fixed before the final code is complete or patched in afterwards.

# 103 blues rocker @ 08/20/10 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_Young83
Why do people think that all these things are coming from live 10 when they been in NBA 2K's since forever.
direct pass receiver control was never in 2k. Live 10 was the first game to have it.

# 104 ammofan @ 08/20/10 08:13 PM
Looks insanely great!

# 105 Onpoint17 @ 08/20/10 08:22 PM
You can definitely see the TNT/broadcast style influence in the presentation. I really like those screen wipes with the team logos. I never realized what a difference that makes to the authenticity of the presentation. I also like that score box that expands and even shows a head shot of the sideline correspondent Doris Burke when she's speaking. The substitution overlay is pretty dynamic as well. I think this is really going to be an exceptional game.

# 106 Goffs @ 08/20/10 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Looks like they labeled it wrong because the gameplay is from the 360.
well then if thats the case then there should be one more vid being played on the PS3...

# 107 T3AMGEIST @ 08/20/10 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Another note from all these videos:

Germans cannot play Basketball.
Casual Gamer cannot play Basketball!

# 108 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/20/10 08:35 PM
Very nice I love the pregame and the gameplay looks to becoming along very good. I can't wait to get it. I ain't got it preordered yet. But going to about 5 before it comes out.

# 109 blues rocker @ 08/20/10 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
It's better than no face, but I would prefer the CAPs digital face.

wait, you prefer a fake face over a photo? why?

# 110 Jakeness23 @ 08/20/10 09:35 PM
might be thinking that if they put cyberfacers in then when you create your player or whatever his face could show up too

# 111 Colts18 @ 08/20/10 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
wait, you prefer a fake face over a photo? why?
Because it offers uniformity when you get deeper into your association. If I am in year 5 of my association, why would I want Kobe to have a real picture and my incoming rookie class to have silhouettes or digital pictures. Giving everyone digital pictures is the most logical way to go IMO.

# 112 23 @ 08/20/10 09:47 PM
Im going to say this once and once only

Any shots taken at any German people or any other race of people for that matter will be banned immediately.

You other posters stop responding to the stuff and just hit the report button please. This helps us cut down on alot of things on the forums instead of continually quoting the posts and continuing it in the conversation.

OS is not a place that allows any kind of insults at other people, especially having german posters on this site... its highly offensive and needs to stop

# 113 TheKasmar @ 08/20/10 10:02 PM
I think pass ratings are really going to make even more of a difference this year. I like the new animations when a player recieves a non-perfect pass.

The jumpshots and animations in general look much smoother and varied

Less hitches in animations

CPU seems smarter in the post

Saw some new rebound animations as well

Footplanting is back(2k8 style) You can tell when the Dallas user is on defense

# 114 -DaVe- @ 08/20/10 10:30 PM
I didn't watch the whole video because when I get the game i want it to be fresh... i dont want to witness all the animations already...i rather see them when i get the game...

But i must comment on the movements because they are fantastic! I've been waiting for this kind of transitioning of animations for so long and now that it's arrived man i'm on cloud 9

# 115 OGKing @ 08/20/10 10:50 PM
The intro looks really nice, great job 2k! This game is already looking like it can top 2k10 in gameplay.

# 116 XenoZograscope @ 08/20/10 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
One thing I've wanted since 2K2-2K3 is player introductions. Why is this is so difficult to do? Both Live and 2K had this last generation and haven't had it this generation. The closest we get is the screen shot of all five players. That's solid but I think it would add a lot more by adding introductions.
I def agree with u man, I remembered 2K on the Dreamcast had player introduction with the fireworks and all. Never understood why they took that out to begin with.

# 117 blacboy @ 08/21/10 12:14 AM
Mike, Rob, Eric keep doing what ya doing because from what I can see y'all doing a great job and I can't wait to pick it up, PEACE!!!!!

# 118 aloncho11 @ 08/21/10 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im going to say this once and once only

Any shots taken at any German people or any other race of people for that matter will be banned immediately.

You other posters stop responding to the stuff and just hit the report button please. This helps us cut down on alot of things on the forums instead of continually quoting the posts and continuing it in the conversation.

OS is not a place that allows any kind of insults at other people, especially having german posters on this site... its highly offensive and needs to stop
Exactly. When someone quotes offensive messages, they're re-posting them, and it's not good for the thread and the people contributing here. hitting the report button will keep this thread clean.

# 119 PVarck31 @ 08/21/10 02:24 AM
Totally unrealistic. Lebron is actually listening to his coach and not staring off into space.

# 120 tabulaRasa @ 08/21/10 03:40 AM
the presentaion is awesome. Love the wipes. Looks super professional TV.
The gameplay looks smoother and the colors have more punch,.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.