Home
NBA 2K11 News Post
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 elprez98 @ 08/23/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKasmar
I absolutely love that his wild piss-poor passes kept getting deflected and resulted in turnovers.

His over-dribbling resulted in a loss of dribble a couple of times.

In the last vid, the pull up jumper by Lebron was a thing of beauty.
I agree. I even saw an instance where contact seemed to have induced a poor dribbler(Irk Nowitski) to pick up his dribble outside the lane. Very nice.

# 42 Rocboyz101 @ 08/23/10 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
I agree. I even saw an instance where contact seemed to have induced a poor dribbler(Irk Nowitski) to pick up his dribble outside the lane. Very nice.
Saw it happen to marion and haywood as well.

# 43 syncinatti @ 08/23/10 06:39 PM
Those "high off the glass" lay ups are killin me. with defenders in ur face ... yes but wide open ?
hope that changes. Other wise game is smooth

# 44 youvalss @ 08/23/10 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncinatti
Those "high off the glass" lay ups are killin me. with defenders in ur face ... yes but wide open ?
hope that changes. Other wise game is smooth
Already confirmed that it was fixed.

# 45 plshiptomars @ 08/23/10 07:06 PM
plz post on youtube

# 46 joel0078 @ 08/23/10 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoudS
Am I the only one who doesn't really see a big difference in this game compared to last year? More canned animations and seems like very limited control over dribbling...again.
You cannot fairly argue you're point without having first played the game for yourself. "Limited control over dribbling" isn't really something you can observe, unless the person you're observing is saying "I have no control over the player, just like last year". For all we know the people playing the game just had no idea what they were doing! Not to mention I'm sure there will be a learning curve due to the new controls.

# 47 syncinatti @ 08/23/10 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Already confirmed that it was fixed.
Great...Thanx.

Where can i find details on "momentum shots"

# 48 plshiptomars @ 08/23/10 07:15 PM
can someone post these videos on youtube?

# 49 plshiptomars @ 08/23/10 07:50 PM
plz post these videos on youtube

# 50 plshiptomars @ 08/23/10 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Joseph2000
haha . you've said the same thing 3 times dude .
got a problem with it?

# 51 Jackdog @ 08/23/10 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plshiptomars
got a problem with it?
I do. Do yourself a favor and read the TOS you agreed to when you joined OS. Consider this a warning.

# 52 TheEasyEntertainment @ 08/23/10 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Yeah, please...
I will post these videos tonight.

EDIT. : videos being uploaded NOW

# 53 bearschicago @ 08/24/10 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
i really hope thats the case
It is because look at this video. The intro is longer:

# 54 balla3745 @ 08/24/10 01:14 AM
nice..i really want to see the auto replays

# 55 TheEasyEntertainment @ 08/24/10 01:19 AM
hey guys it's me again , i know with all the updates i give you must be getting tired of me :P I just wanted to let you know for those who requested to have the videos from VIMEO put on youtube, on my account i have begun to upload them ( http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEasyEntertainment ) <- for those who don't already know.

2-6 videos have already been uploaded. They're pretty big AVI files so the rest might take a bit longer. They are all being uploaded at the moment though.

# 56 ps3veron @ 08/24/10 01:56 PM
Looking pretty good..can someone please tell me the approximate camera angle/zoom these videos are set to? Is this roughly nosebleed, height 1, zoom 3?

# 57 blazingspectre27 @ 08/24/10 09:13 PM
Did Jason Kidd Travel/Carry 5 seconds into the second video?

# 58 blazingspectre27 @ 08/24/10 09:15 PM
Sorry about posting so close but also Caron Butler Travels into a pass in the same video.

# 59 JVal3208 @ 08/26/10 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdog
I do. Do yourself a favor and read the TOS you agreed to when you joined OS. Consider this a warning.
Chill, dude, you take this job way too serious.

# 60 23 @ 08/27/10 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEasyEntertainment
hey guys it's me again , i know with all the updates i give you must be getting tired of me :P I just wanted to let you know for those who requested to have the videos from VIMEO put on youtube, on my account i have begun to upload them ( http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEasyEntertainment ) <- for those who don't already know.

2-6 videos have already been uploaded. They're pretty big AVI files so the rest might take a bit longer. They are all being uploaded at the moment though.
Its time for you to stop this

This has gone on long enough

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.