Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Shacknews has posted their NBA 2K11 Jordan Challenge preview, including some new screenshots.

Quote:
"For the first time since announcing Michael Jordan would be in the game, 2K Sports dropped by with a work-in-progress build of NBA 2K11 complete with "His Airness" to show off. In particular, I got to check out the Jordan Challenge mode that highlights his career, along with getting in a little stick time playing #23.

Predictably enough, the Jordan Challenge breaks his career down into ten signature games but detailed win conditions give this mode more depth than I initially expected. This isn't about trying to recreate one snapshot from the game; it's the whole Jordan package, and I learned that's no small order. It's also one worth seeing through, doing so unlocks Jordan as a rookie to be added to any modern team in the Create a Legend mode."

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Goffs @ 08/25/10 10:21 AM
lol i dont think we will ever see the front of the new Jazz jersey..nice pics but im in a vid mood now...

# 2 freedom @ 08/25/10 10:22 AM
Looking great....can't wait!!

# 3 RIZDRAVER @ 08/25/10 10:25 AM
The new slimmer and more accurate body styles are EXACTLY what we've been clamoring for years for. Looks very spot on. No bulky shoulders, good variety in the builds, the look of the flexing tendons and veins, man 2K really stepped it up in the graphics department this year.

# 4 domidomdomz @ 08/25/10 10:27 AM
Pretty nice Warriors jersey.

SMH at Ron Ron changing his jersey back to 15. His psychiatrist may have said so.

Sleeve pad of Deron is sick and the texture of the jerseys as well. Looking good, 2K.

# 5 youvalss @ 08/25/10 10:31 AM
Those new calf sleeves look awesome!!! Too bad still no socks with it

# 6 Tengo Juego @ 08/25/10 10:33 AM
Grrr! The calf sleeve(s) still makes the sock(s) on the feet disappear.

# 7 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/25/10 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Noticed that too. And why can't they get the color red right. It always looks pink. Come on guys, it's been 3/4 years of the same issue.

# 8 ehh @ 08/25/10 10:38 AM
The uniforms look a lot better IMO. The 'tin foil jersey' may finally be a thing of the past.

# 9 myownsun @ 08/25/10 10:47 AM
This has got to be the pc version because those screens look f-ing crazy. Thanks for the linkage.

# 10 youvalss @ 08/25/10 10:50 AM
Yeah, it does say PC.

# 11 eko718 @ 08/25/10 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
The 'legging' long socks also are yet to be addressed.

# 12 bearschicago @ 08/25/10 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
The 'legging' long socks also are yet to be addressed.
You mean the long socks covering the kneecaps?

# 13 domidomdomz @ 08/25/10 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Those new calf sleeves look awesome!!! Too bad still no socks with it
Ughh, yeah. I almost didn't notice that.

And yeah, reds are still pinkish. Hopefully, hex editors (PC Patchers) can still do their tricks about that.

# 14 youvalss @ 08/25/10 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
Ughh, yeah. I almost didn't notice that.

And yeah, reds are still pinkish. Hopefully, hex editors (PC Patchers) can still do their tricks about that.
I beleive that as long as human beings create the game, other human beings can edit it.

# 15 domidomdomz @ 08/25/10 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I beleive that as long as human beings create the game, other human beings can edit it.
Yeah definitely, but it took 9 or 10 months after the release for the patchers to finally edit the reds. Hopefully, the same method applies for NBA2K11 so that they can edit the reds immediately.

# 16 eko718 @ 08/25/10 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearschicago
You mean the long socks covering the kneecaps?
Yup.... Looks to be still there.

# 17 NINJAK2 @ 08/25/10 11:33 AM
They fixed David Lee!Yes! Granger still looks like he is 82 years old.Sigh..........Overall great pics. That Parker shot looked incredible.

# 18 bearschicago @ 08/25/10 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Yup.... Looks to be still there.
The Jason Terry/LaMarcus Aldridge pic proves this. Although this could be from an earlier build.

I forgot but fellow PC users, can this be modded/edited? Lowering the high sock so you can see the kneecap? I don't think it could.

# 19 eko718 @ 08/25/10 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
They fixed David Lee!Yes! Granger still looks like he is 82 years old.Sigh..........Overall great pics. That Parker shot looked incredible.
THAT'S who that is huh? I didn't know who that dude was. Figures he'd get hooked up now that he's on Golden State...lol.

# 20 bucknasty @ 08/25/10 11:37 AM
screens look good. looks to be from an older build tho.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.