Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Gamersyde has posted an NBA 2K11 video, from the demo at Gamerscom. The video was captured in HD.

Quote:
"Cologne is long gone but we still have a few more videos left to show and tonight it is NBA 2K11's turn to be in the spotlight. Before you watch the video, I want to apologize to all basketball fans for playing so poorly. Clearly, I would have done a better job if I had been wearing a blindfold. Still, even if it is not the best footage ever, you can see the game in action in rather good quality and you get to admire the AI's style. No laughing now right?"

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 CaCHooKa Man @ 08/26/10 01:04 AM
it looks smoother because this video is in 60 fps

# 42 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/26/10 01:30 AM
Can I get this YouTube? Damn iPhones.

# 43 TheEasyEntertainment @ 08/26/10 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
i am uploading this on youtube actually at the moment for those who requested it on different threads and now this one

# 44 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/26/10 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEasyEntertainment
i am uploading this on youtube actually at the moment for those who requested it on different threads and now this one
You da man!

# 45 TheEasyEntertainment @ 08/26/10 02:21 AM
Quote:
You da man!
thanks i just hope i'm still "da man" after i tell you that it'll be uploaded in 1 hour and 50 minutes -____-

sorry friend, the file was really big when i converted it into a suitable upload

# 46 MarvellousOne @ 08/26/10 02:40 AM
I really have to say, it's amazing how much better a game looks running at full 60 fps. Man that was smooth as a babies bottom lol. I can't wait to play this game, oct 5th can't get here fast enough

# 47 Kaanyr Vhok @ 08/26/10 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
That's the reason i hate the previous versions. Why slow down just to make the game a slow pace?? What happen to just following REAL NBA SPEED? To me, the Ron video is a much better representation of the real speed.
A jog is a jog. Matter of fact they jog slower than most joggers. You see a jogger on the streets and they are moving faster than a PG jogging up court in the NBA.

BTW folks it was a typo I meant this video was smoother.

# 48 TheEasyEntertainment @ 08/26/10 04:37 AM
sorry for the constant posts guys but as requested i have uploaded the GAMERSYDE video on youtube. Credits to whomever uploaded this onto OS.

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezNxX88DaOw

# 49 lebromelo @ 08/26/10 04:43 AM
So i guess every player is gna be wearing the same suit before the game..
thats unrealistic as hell..

# 50 Shakedowncapo @ 08/26/10 04:57 AM
Messing around, I quick grabbed a few pics off the 720p version(click for bigger view):

# 51 LeBronistheKing @ 08/26/10 05:01 AM
Why are Dirk's shoes black in this video and white in all the others? Hmmmm strange.

# 52 JVal3208 @ 08/26/10 10:25 AM
Quote:
I'm sayin...if it wasn't for TheEasyEntertainment, I wouldn't be able to watch any of these videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
And yea JVal3208 the Nuggs vs Magic was from an old build Beluba said it on his twitter I believe..
Alright, thanks. I want the Gamescom version of 2K11 lol.

# 53 Po Pimp @ 08/26/10 10:33 AM
One thing I wanna know is....when they show the starting lineups, do they ever switch the highlighted player? I can understand Dirk being in front because he's clearly the man on that Dallas team, but with Miami, they can highlight Bron or Wade (and to a lesser extent Bosh). I just wonder if they switch it up from time to time.

# 54 Goffs @ 08/26/10 10:35 AM
guys on a phone can d/l load the mp4 version...thats what i did and if you want to d/l something from youtube use this site..

http://deturl.com/

# 55 syncinatti @ 08/26/10 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajknows
I know this has been talked about, but this vid and the one Ronnie posted don't even look like the same game to me. Ronnie's vid looked like 2k10.5 to me, this one from Gamescom just looks yummy.
Yummy? Really?... sorry couldn't let that slide bro

# 56 Jakeness23 @ 08/26/10 10:37 AM
something that i've wanted in the game for a while, i noticed it in a 2k7 video. it's a small detail...but, the guys with longer hair (mainly the white guys), their hair should move whenever they are running. not really dramatically but a little and you should notice every player's hair having more sweat in it throughout the game. you can see it on their arms and legs and such, but never the hair. its a small detail i know, and im sure a lot of people could care less (and im OBVIOUSLY getting the game regardless) just thought id throw out a possible idea for the future.

# 57 Da_Czar @ 08/26/10 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_Young83
IMO the dunks look better that way, it's not all fast were you have to say what was that or do a replay.

side note: Someone lied saying that they show players in the locker room tying their shoes and talking. I haven't seen this on any video showing the presentation.
That is a strong conclusion to come to Young83. Maybe there are a few different ones that the "director" can choose from and you just haven't see that one yet ?

# 58 headlion23 @ 08/26/10 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Nice Find
THIS LOOKS AMAZING

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.