Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TheWorldIsYours @ 08/26/10 02:50 PM
Everybody else said what my thoughts were so I guess I'll take this time to personally thank 2k for FINALLY implementing practice jersey's into the game.

Or Am I Imagining?

# 22 Jano @ 08/26/10 02:50 PM
Great vid! The controls look nice this year.

# 23 JSapida @ 08/26/10 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorldIsYours
Everybody else said what my thoughts were so I guess I'll take this time to personally thank 2k for FINALLY implementing practice jersey's into the game.

Or Am I Imagining?
Yup, in Practice modes they won't be wearing their game unis anymore.

# 24 Basketball GURU @ 08/26/10 02:52 PM
mike are u still putting up a video of jordans fadeway??

# 25 The Snowman @ 08/26/10 02:52 PM
welp this just made this game a must buy for me

# 26 TheWorldIsYours @ 08/26/10 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSapida
That's awesome!!!

# 27 supermati @ 08/26/10 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Last thing, since I know people will eventually ask. The clips in this video are from a VERY VERY old build.
Nice to know that an old build looks so amazingly awesome.

The Hornets uniform has been correctly tweaked for this year (white and yellow pinstripes now).

Also, I have a question;

If releasing the Left Trigger while moving the Left Stick means that the controlled player will initiate a drive, how can I do a couple of sizeup dribbles and then end them without the player driving?

# 28 J-Unit40 @ 08/26/10 03:02 PM
Damn. This game is looking smooth. Looking forward to playing the demo...and then the retail of course.

Thanks for posting. I really dig that CP3 jumper.

# 29 mauro78 @ 08/26/10 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSapida
Nice Addition! I always wanted to play a scrimmage game with practice uni...

# 30 Checmate101 @ 08/26/10 03:06 PM
oooo weeee...can't wait to break y'all down with John Wall..now that the Wizards have a guard that can dribble

# 31 lv2bll @ 08/26/10 03:06 PM
The sig gather is almost perfect

in the vid he traveled tho

# 32 Tha_Kid @ 08/26/10 03:08 PM
A lot more new than I was expecting as far as the shot stick goes. Both games sound like they have a big change in the "feel" department.

# 33 TreyIM2 @ 08/26/10 03:13 PM
Hmm. Still seems like the same iso motion ish, to me. It will be smoother to me if it is one to one and actually works when I try the moves otherwise same ole, same ole that I don't like and never have. Need hands on.

# 34 Goffs @ 08/26/10 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Hmm. Still seems like the same iso motion ish, to me. It will be smoother to me if it is one to one and actually works when I try the moves otherwise same ole, same ole that I don't like and never have. Need hands on.
did you even read the insight?

# 35 lv2bll @ 08/26/10 03:18 PM
Quote:
did you read the insight or are you just saying that? They completely remaped isomotion and everything can be branched out of

# 36 Tha_Kid @ 08/26/10 03:20 PM
No point in putting down other posters. Much like Elite, the feel can only be appreciated when you're holding the sticks. Can't blame someone for taking a Missouri approach to the dribbling in these games.

That said, most are going to watch the new video before going to read the new insight. Obviously he did, because had he read the insight, he would know that it is 1-to-1 and the other poster would know that the Rondo move is somewhat controllable in different contexts (i.e. start of a layup, up & under move).

# 37 Jano @ 08/26/10 03:21 PM
Quote:
Read the insight Trey its going be a lot closer to 1 to 1 movement this year. They have made it where a lot more of the animations interruptible so we wont be getting stuck in canned sequences this year.

# 38 Nodima @ 08/26/10 03:24 PM
All this stuff is too late - ya'll needed this in 2K9 when A.I. and Melo were still together!

Anyway, so is the triangle/Y? (don't use Box) button not hopstep anymore? And do you need to press this button to properly gather for a shot? In other words, if you do dribble moves and don't press the gather button, will your shot be less likely to hit?

# 39 DaWolf @ 08/26/10 03:24 PM
Awesome video and insight. Great stuff cant wait.

# 40 Da_Czar @ 08/26/10 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodima
All this stuff is too late - ya'll needed this in 2K9 when A.I. and Melo were still together!

Anyway, so is the triangle/Y? (don't use Box) button not hopstep anymore? And do you need to press this button to properly gather for a shot? In other words, if you do dribble moves and don't press the gather button, will your shot be less likely to hit?
No it just another "move" if you will. It allows you to prepare to go up for the shot in a "signature" way. Everything else is the same.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.