Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 BaselineBakes @ 08/26/10 05:47 PM
Peep the way CP's foot drags on the step back, oh my goodness that is gorgeous, whoever added that animation is the man.

Plus he has a different shot animation for his mid range game, CP was my favorite player to play with before and now,... just wow, I'm soo excited for this.

# 62 Eman5805 @ 08/26/10 05:53 PM
Horrible. Just horrible.

Chris Paul is gonna scuff his new kicks up stepping back like that.

What's wrong with you CP3?!?

# 63 23 @ 08/26/10 06:01 PM
Lets see what kind of cool details you guys can pick out

Beno.. I think it was, had on some of the old Kobe Adidas with the crazy zig zags on the side

# 64 Eman5805 @ 08/26/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiffani
My goodness @ Dwayne Wade. 3 spins in succession (in less than 5 secs), going into opposite directions after each spin followed up by a seamless fadeaway with no hitch in-between movements. Like, how do you guard something like that?
Oh that's simple. You open your mouth, go "Wow!" then run to the other end and prepare for your next offensive set once the ball is taken out of the net.

# 65 turftickler @ 08/26/10 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Horrible. Just horrible.

Chris Paul is gonna scuff his new kicks up stepping back like that.

What's wrong with you CP3?!?
LOL. That was a thing of beauty, even though it is just a simple foot drag.

This video brought the man tears out of me 2k! Glad to see them bring back Iso-Motion better than ever. If you can't hang with the big dogs, you better get in good with the cats. EA Sports has it's work cut out for them in the next 3 years. David Littman will have to go back to the drawing board with something a little stronger next year.

I already have my $ on a copy of NBA 2k11 this year; paid in full.

# 66 Eman5805 @ 08/26/10 06:09 PM
And I'm lovin' the new height CP3 got on that J though. Looks like he'll actually be dangerous too use this time around with all the moves at my disposal. Hell, I might actually have to put in some practice time before I try to take on Hall of Fame mode this time.

# 67 Epiffani @ 08/26/10 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Oh that's simple. You open your mouth, go "Wow!" then run to the other end and prepare for your next offensive set once the ball is taken out of the net.
Unfortunately, I think you're right.

*prepares to sim every game vs the Heat*

# 68 NINJAK2 @ 08/26/10 06:50 PM
Quote:
My goodness @ Dwayne Wade. 3 spins in succession (in less than 5 secs), going into opposite directions after each spin followed up by a seamless fadeaway with no hitch in-between movements. Like, how do you guard something like that?
When I saw that sequence my jaw dropped..it looked incredible. We are going to have to use that defensive cut off move to slow it down. I could not believe how seamless everything looked.

# 69 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 08/26/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
This game will not be for the faint of heart as the learning curve will be steep to master all of these new controls; And I for one couldn't be happier.

Can't wait to take D Will to practice mode to achieve isomotion...lol

Which elite point guard will you guys be using to master isomotion?
2 words... JRUE HOLIDAY!!!

# 70 JulesMendoza @ 08/26/10 07:06 PM
Seems complicated to me. goin to have a tough learning curve

# 71 neptuneniq @ 08/26/10 07:18 PM
doesnt really seem like they changed isomotion, jus tweaked it alittle

# 72 coolcras7 @ 08/26/10 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
It's about making it simpler and more user control.

# 73 madden316 @ 08/26/10 07:26 PM
Nash Looks fantastic.

# 74 eDotd @ 08/26/10 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
It guess tweaked is a good word. It's 1000% more responsive than it has been in the last couple of years. Chaining moves together is also very Pre-2K9ish, meaning if you do something that was hella nice it probably wasn't luck. For example, there is a combination of moves by Beno in the first trailer @ around 1:05 that can be recreated 100% of the time (something I cannot say could be done with 2K9/10).

Sizeup Away (Stand dribble LT + Left Stick Away) (You don't see this move in the sequence in the first trailer)
Branch out and Go (Release LT + hold LS towards basket)
Stepback (LT + move LS away from basket)
Sig Gather (Y)
Jumper

# 75 Da_Czar @ 08/26/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Unfortunately, I think you're right.

*prepares to sim every game vs the Heat*

I'm man enough to admit I've been down by 20 on more than one occassion against them. They put so much pressure on you with the dribble that you can't guard everything. I remember back in the day when I would look forward to playing the stars but didn't go all out against them for fear I could really stop them if I wanted to.

In 2k11 at times I really had that sinking feeling like dam I really can't stop them. Its not just that wade and lebron are murder off the dribble. Its that their sets keep them in places where they can create for others if you do decide to double. I can't wait to get the game and really really see how good they can be when I'm familiar with all the controls.

# 76 TheBrothers24 @ 08/26/10 08:44 PM
Is the iso motion moves still camera relative? Or can we make it so down is always a step back and so on like we can change the shot stick to not be camera relative?

# 77 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/26/10 09:22 PM
Very nice video. We have a nice new set of controls to do moves and stuff . Very nice and I'm loving it. I can't wait for the game to come out.

# 78 rkonyx @ 08/26/10 09:25 PM
So live controls in 2k cool because i had 2k and live 10 and live was better b/c 2k controls sucked good job mike wang

# 79 ScoobySnax @ 08/26/10 09:27 PM
Ok, NOW I'm sold! I'm glad to see they incorporated a little bit of Live's controls. I always said if they can fix those clunky controls, 2K would be a gem. The trailer was VERY nice!

# 80 Ermolli @ 08/26/10 09:28 PM
Great improvement compared with 2K10

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.