Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Gamespot has posted 2 more NBA 2K11 videos. These do not include the "On the Spot" audio, but in-game audio, including some from Doris Burke.

Check out video #1 here and video #2 with Doris Burke, right here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 cjallure24 @ 08/27/10 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewayking
Jordans '92 shorts are waaaay to long and baggy
I was thinking the exact same thing.

# 42 aloncho11 @ 08/27/10 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Very nice gameplay. But where is Dennis Rodman at? Shouldn't he be in the starting role with the rest of the team. But again nice gameplay.
Rodman is in the 1990 Detroit Pistons and in the 1996/1997/1998 Chicago Bulls.

# 43 erexhep @ 08/27/10 02:46 PM
Correct me if I am wrong because I dont know too much about video game design etcc... but is it really that difficult to get the correct 1992 nba finals logo on the court?

# 44 erexhep @ 08/27/10 02:49 PM
I mean even the bullz vs blazers game way back in the day for snes had the correct nba finals logo on the court.

# 45 youvalss @ 08/27/10 02:50 PM
Damn that Kane & Lynch 2 ad before the video starts...haha!

# 46 youvalss @ 08/27/10 02:52 PM
Did I just see MJ bending down and touching his shoes before the game? WOW!

# 47 lakewayking @ 08/27/10 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
Damm...Drexler digital form look eeriely similar to his real life form. The way he shoot and run back on the court is just like him. However, Jordan is off....he DOES NOT wear baggy shorts. The entire Bulls team don't wear baggy shorts. And Jordan running or jogging motion is wrong. I am not seeing a real Jordan out there. His shooting form i guess is ok...i don't have a problem with his dunks. Free throw motion is wrong.

his jumpshot is pretty much spot on, freethrow was off, and I hope they put in some Jordan specific animations like the back peddle after a jumpshot..

his driving to the goal looks good 2!

# 48 RIZDRAVER @ 08/27/10 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewayking
his jumpshot is pretty much spot on, freethrow was off, and I hope they put in some Jordan specific animations like the back peddle after a jumpshot..

his driving to the goal looks good 2!
Yeah, unlike most on the 2K board who are on suicide watch right now, I thought the jump shot was pretty good. I think most have his leaning jumper or fadeaway ingrained in their minds and think Michael should kick his leg out and have the snappy flick of his forearms on every shot. But his straight jumper is captured pretty well from that small little snippet we got.

# 49 bigballa21 @ 08/27/10 03:02 PM
Good video but it just makes me wonder about the overall commentary.....I wonder when the sound insight is coming out cause to me 2k10 sounds especially the crowd chants just seemed fake i hope they got it right this time but if not it's not going to stop me from getting like 8 copies

# 50 erexhep @ 08/27/10 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa21
Good video but it just makes me wonder about the overall commentary.....I wonder when the sound insight is coming out cause to me 2k10 sounds especially the crowd chants just seemed fake i hope they got it right this time but if not it's not going to stop me from getting like 8 copies
who cares about that. At least get the nba finals logo on the correct first.

Thats the first thing i noticed

# 51 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/27/10 03:10 PM
oh BOY!!!!! I just had a Tear in my eye, growing up a huge Drexler fan and hearing Harlen say the one thing we have to talk about is Jordan vs Drexler and me cry a bit, this is going to be awesome.

# 52 youvalss @ 08/27/10 03:13 PM
Like other guys have said, Drexler's jumpshot is spot on! Looks awesome! I remember trying to immitate his jumper back then, kicking with my feet while in the air...LOL. Way to go, 2K!

# 53 lakewayking @ 08/27/10 03:17 PM
Pippens shooting form was spot on

# 54 lakewayking @ 08/27/10 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZDRAVER
Yeah, unlike most on the 2K board who are on suicide watch right now, I thought the jump shot was pretty good. I think most have his leaning jumper or fadeaway ingrained in their minds and think Michael should kick his leg out and have the snappy flick of his forearms on every shot. But his straight jumper is captured pretty well from that small little snippet we got.
yea, Jordans normal jumper looks just like the one in the video..nice work 2k

# 55 RIZDRAVER @ 08/27/10 03:23 PM
Hearing Doris pull exact quotes from the game, I wonder how far they'll take the literalism. I could easily hear Kellogg saying "Who's game is it? It's Michael Jordan's game."

# 56 DirtyNeedles @ 08/27/10 04:57 PM
any video's showing if Bill Cartwright's Free Throw form is on point?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcqag8zPJmQ

# 57 RIZDRAVER @ 08/27/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNeedles

No, but Cartwright's player model is unreal. Looks PERFECT. The only thing weird (and is ultra-weird in Bill's case) was the big ghetto shorts that have been mentioned 2001 times.

# 58 youvalss @ 08/27/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNeedles

Not yet. We might have to find it out on our own.

# 59 Eman5805 @ 08/27/10 06:22 PM
I don't see how you could get his likeness to that degree and not have that FT...thing in either. I mean, c'mon. That motion is an all-timer.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.