Home
OOTP 11 News Post

Starting now and through the weekend, you can get your copy of Out of the Park Baseball 11 for $19.99. Work has begun on iOOTP, specifically for the iPhone and iPad.

Quote:
"It's the stretch run in the big leagues, and we're celebrating the pennant races by offering a special promotion! From now through the end of the weekend (August 29th), you can buy OOTP 11 at 50% off the regular price, or just $19.99 instead of $39.99! This is the lowest price we've ever offered for our current version of the game, and it only lasts through this weekend.

We're proud to announce that we have begun the development of iOOTP, a version of Out of the Park Baseball for the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad! We've added a new developer, Sebastian Palkowski, who is working on iOOTP full-time as we speak. Please welcome Sebastian to the team. You may see him on the forums as "palli". iOOTP will offer full Major League rosters, fictional leagues, select historical leagues, full-featured career play, a great play-by-play mode and most importantly, a lot of fun. The game is designed to offer a fast and easy way to exprience the power of the OOTP baseball simulation game engine. We anticipate a Spring 2011 release for our first iPhone game! The iPad version will be released a few weeks later."

Game: Out of the Park Baseball 11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 5 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 LingeringRegime @ 08/27/10 08:26 AM
Haven't picked this up yet. Looks like a good weekend to do so.

# 2 BIG17EASY @ 08/27/10 12:54 PM
Same here. I'm gonna check out the new features now.

# 3 Rexis @ 08/29/10 07:06 PM
4 days after I spent $40 on it. This aint fair yo.

# 4 zjl630 @ 09/15/10 02:37 PM
I love this game... but I really can't wait for the Ipod app! This will be alot easier than starting up my laptop every time I want to play.

# 5 Fiddy @ 11/10/10 12:26 PM
i wonder how this is coming along? i cant wait to get this for my iphone4.

# 6 Perceptor @ 11/11/10 03:11 AM
Me too. I love this game and would get it on my iPhone...love it on my MacBook Pro though

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.