Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Rocboyz101 @ 08/29/10 01:34 PM
I really like turks shot. You can tell its the same shot but its a little quicker. You can also tell they fixed the closeouts because there would be no way he could get that 3 off let alone make it go in in 2k10. Nash jumpshot however, is awful. Maybe his momentum shots are better. I've also never even seen dudley dunk, so a putback is out of the question. Other than that it looked really good.

# 42 bearschicago @ 08/29/10 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
And also Wade telling something to Lebron before the latter shoots his 2nd FT. Plus, guys from the back court are also now exchanging gestures with the FT shooter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Yep, all these little things add so much to the overall realism.
I remember this was on the Dreamcast versions of 2K. But it was only one guy patting him on the back unlike two in 2K11.

# 43 elprez98 @ 08/29/10 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
8:38 mark.
That's just plain sick.

# 44 elprez98 @ 08/29/10 01:37 PM
Hey guys are the superman steal animations gone (except for long passes, the only place where they belong)?

# 45 myownsun @ 08/29/10 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
I think Gamersyde's video is smoother because it was captured using a very nice cam.

This on the other hand might be direct?
These are direct feed running at 30fps and the gamersyde vids run at 60fps thats why the Gyde videos are smoother.

# 46 RAELpogi @ 08/29/10 01:42 PM
Quote:
I think Gamersyde's video is smoother because it was captured using a very nice cam.

This on the other hand might be direct?
i just hope the final build would ran just like gamersydes vids! if not i wish i hadnt seen gamersydes vids. BTW gamersydes vids was on 360 right?

# 47 elprez98 @ 08/29/10 01:45 PM
I love the fact that being under the hoop isn't an automatic 2-pts.

# 48 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/29/10 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAELpogi
i just hope the final build would ran just like gamersydes vids! if not i wish i hadnt seen gamersydes vids. BTW gamersydes vids was on 360 right?
Man I hope so too because I really like it when I saw that video. NBA game in true HD

# 49 myownsun @ 08/29/10 01:46 PM
Quote:
Yeah i think so

# 50 Goffs @ 08/29/10 01:48 PM
i just dont like seeing that Miller tossup layup...that thing is like 80% in most of the time...

# 51 BlackRome @ 08/29/10 01:50 PM
Am I the only one that notices this angle sucks. Am I the only one that has noticed that when this angle is played the user always shoots from the middle to the closet part of the court the camera is on.

It's like playing basketball on a hill. They only go to one side.

Can we get a view of this game from the 2k camera. This isn't NBA live. It's 2k. Use the damn 2k camera.

It's what actually makes the game play like real nba game.

Shooting from one side of the court doesn't happen in any level of basketball.

# 52 renewill27 @ 08/29/10 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
These are direct feed running at 30fps and the gamersyde vids run at 60fps thats why the Gyde videos are smoother.
ditto on this post

# 53 elprez98 @ 08/29/10 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
i just dont like seeing that Miller tossup layup...that thing is like 80% in most of the time...
No, the user is just playing terrible defense.

# 54 RAELpogi @ 08/29/10 01:52 PM
Quote:
Man I hope so too because I really like it when I saw that video. NBA game in true HD
so probably it ran on a good tv?? like those 120mhz tv's?? i guess we'll need to wait for the demo. did 2k say the game would be 60 fps? anybody remembers?

# 55 BlackRome @ 08/29/10 01:53 PM
I would love to see the shot chart by quarter for these games on the side view. I know when I'm online these side guys get abused. They naturally gravitate to the middle or the closest side of the camera. Makes it real easy to defend.

It's like they are allergic to the top of the court. Since it's further away it makes complete sense.

# 56 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/29/10 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRome
Am I the only one that notices this angle sucks. Am I the only one that has noticed that when this angle is played the user always shoots from the middle to the closet part of the court the camera is on.

It's like playing basketball on a hill. They only go to one side.

Can we get a view of this game from the 2k camera. This isn't NBA live. It's 2k. Use the damn 2k camera.

It's what actually makes the game play like real nba game.

Shooting from one side of the court doesn't happen in any level of basketball.
I personally like the broadcast camera.. I know a lot of people do.. I can't stand 2K camera.

Take note, Live/Elite will be using 2k like camera as a default.

# 57 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/29/10 01:54 PM
Quote:
so probably it ran on a good tv?? like those 120mhz tv's?? i guess we'll need to wait for the demo. did 2k say the game would be 60 fps? anybody remembers?

I would say it would make a difference.

This game should look awesome on Samsung LED TV woot!

# 58 Altimus @ 08/29/10 01:56 PM
Quote:
Yep, it's been confirmed for a while that the game will release in 60 FPS.

# 59 AlphaTrojan @ 08/29/10 01:56 PM
Wow, 2k is killin it this year. I couldn't find anything to be upset or concerned about. I'm really diggin the contact animations in the paint, seem a lot smoother than last year.

# 60 DaveDQ @ 08/29/10 01:57 PM
Whoever is over doing the commentary in this game needs to be highly complimented. You can tell they are doing their homework.

Very impressive.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.