Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Check out the 3 new NBA Elite 11 screenshots.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RayDog253 @ 09/07/10 04:40 AM
Damn, what happened to the socks. They had the best looking socks last year. So good that they implemented the same style in the other game.

I hope it's because of the build or something, But maybe graphics had to be redone because of the new tech?

# 22 İroke @ 09/07/10 12:23 PM
There are 3 more shots in the Elite facebook page, but I don't even want to make the effort to post them here. I want gameplay vids, or even a trailer (well, I want to try the demo, lol), but I could care less about pics right now.

# 23 Tha_Kid @ 09/07/10 12:29 PM
smdh @ these verticals

kobe
Wade

# 24 jr2424 @ 09/07/10 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
smdh @ these verticals

kobe
Wade
Wow, when you screen shot it like that, it really makes it glaring. Wade is eye-level with the rim.

# 25 JWiLL02 @ 09/07/10 01:50 PM
I'm not seeing enough variation in player body types. Durant and KG have almost the exact same build here...

# 26 ttc247 @ 09/07/10 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Even when you look at the gameplay videos, the players look good when they aren't moving, or after a foul when they show the little closeup. But its like they turn down framerate or something during the actual game.
when u hav the game in front of u playin on ur tv u will see it better.

# 27 Oddpac87 @ 09/07/10 04:51 PM
This game is looking better and better. I haven't picked a basketball game in few years, may have to buy this.

# 28 ccoaxum @ 09/09/10 12:11 AM
heard demo is coming out sep 14. it would be nice for them to put the complete all star weekend on the game, have fiba at end of each season would be nice like somebody said earlier. I agree it would be cool if there was a mode that allows you to create your own shooting style, i think 2k 10 combine had something like it but wasn't in depth like smackdown vs raw. They do need to get more sig shoes as well but i really dnt care about the shoes, jus the graphics and game play really. The screen shots do not look like ps2 and its up there with 2k...some ppl jus need to just stop hitten and give things its respect. you dnt see ea fans tryin to talk to trash about 2k on there page... i play both games and i always felt like i can get a better challenge out ea, even tho they nd to work on certain things on the game.

# 29 fatleg3 @ 09/09/10 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
heard demo is coming out sep 14.
i really hope this is true. that would make sense tho cause thats this coming tuesday and psn updates on tuesdays.

Where did u here it?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.