Home
FIFA 11 News Post

Game: FIFA Soccer 11Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rules @ 09/06/10 09:24 PM
Thanks for the videos in this forum.

If there is an option, I will turn down the pass accuracy for both teams and slow the game down just a tad more.

# 2 JRod @ 09/06/10 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Thanks for the videos in this forum.

If there is an option, I will turn down the pass accuracy for both teams and slow the game down just a tad more.
I don't think there will be a pass accuracy slider. There will be a manual pass option. But however the CPU is set, you are stuck with. However, one thing to remember is that this is Barca and Juve, two top teams and their accuracy is probably going to very high. I'm interested in seeing how EA handles lower rated teams.

# 3 cheesesteak @ 09/07/10 01:16 AM
Thanks, Ermolli. I'll comment on this video as I dislike both Chelsea and the French...

I think the game (compared to WC2010) definitely seemed a lot more fluid. Good to see a User v. CPU demo. The CPU wasn't constantly molesting the User and the off-ball movement for both teams seemed a heckuva lot better. I'll assume the passing was on assisted or semi, but w/ the new "Personality Plus", passing still seems way too accurate (Is Pro Passing just a controller option? Or is it always in the game, even if passing is set to assisted?). And yes I realize they are two top clubs.

Interestingly, Juve was a heavy favorite for me to play my Career mode (despite my support of Milan). But now, I dunno...Sissoko's shoes may make me gauge my eyes out.

# 4 thurstones @ 09/07/10 02:46 AM
is it just me or does this video seem way faster than the chelsea v lyon one?

# 5 southernbelle @ 09/07/10 10:39 AM
loved seeing this video. i am really excited to see the CPU attack the way Juve was going.

one playing critique... HUM player should have send a low cross to villa at the 7:52 mark!!! GOAL

# 6 KG @ 09/07/10 01:42 PM
The game is still way too fast on default and everyone is capable of making a well-timed steal. I think a steal button with high risk/low reward logic built into it is desperately needed. There is still a lot of space in the middle of the pitch but I think that is more of a problem with the Tele-view,

I do like the new stat-overlays though and I've seen more mi****s from the CPU with regards to their passes.

The successful implementation of Personality + will be the deciding factor for me. Hopefully ratings will be relative accurate too with lower league/side clubs not being hammered in the speed department.

# 7 cheesesteak @ 09/07/10 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thurstones
is it just me or does this video seem way faster than the chelsea v lyon one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
The game is still way too fast on default
I agree, but luckily there is a game speed option =D

Also, i noticed Diego was still on Juve... Cmon EA!

# 8 Ikki @ 09/07/10 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesesteak
Thanks, Ermolli. I'll comment on this video as I dislike both Chelsea and the French...
I dislike Chelsea and douches...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.