Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Check out 3 more NBA Elite 11 screenshots.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 thesniper321 @ 09/09/10 12:32 AM
MMhhh it seems "turbo rocket" boozer is back I wonder if he took of from the 3 points line this time?
this time he even brang his brothers "former-afro rocket" kobe and "air higher than mj" wade

jp put the gun away lol

# 22 yungflo @ 09/09/10 01:57 AM
I hope its my computer, and my computer only. But In my opinion, man these screens are terrible! Low-Res, and no up-close facial. I wanted to see Kobe's and Wade's face and how it improved from last year. You can barely see that. I like the last set of screens better, with jennings.

Boozer's Screen is on point.

# 23 dvir10 @ 09/09/10 06:18 AM
i think kobe can still be vertical and do nice things while in air so he should have high dunk rating, but he choose not to, the same reason that karl malone at the time chose not to dunk so he can save his energy.

# 24 Tha_Kid @ 09/10/10 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapdakid

This will be an annoyance. Kobe & Dwight doing the same dunk.

# 25 blingballa333 @ 09/10/10 02:21 PM
That's been a problem for Live since last year. In terms of dunking, there is almost no differentiation between players. I've seen Paul Pierce throw down many of the same dunks in Live 10 as Dwight does.

# 26 Jano @ 09/10/10 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
That's been a problem for Live since last year. In terms of dunking, there is almost no differentiation between players. I've seen Paul Pierce throw down many of the same dunks in Live 10 as Dwight does.
Really? I mean I haven't dunked with PP in a while but a lot of the dunks he did I never caught Dwight doing. PP had a lot of basic dunks whereas Dwight had a lot more power and flashy ones.

But then again I haven't played in a while so you may be right. Kobe doing that dunk is just wrong though he's not tomahawkin like that any more especially in traffic.

# 27 sportyguyfl31 @ 09/10/10 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
The kobe one looks like it might be a hook shot, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could dunk like crazy in this game. He's living off rep alone with his bball game dunk ratings.

True.

Vince Carter is another one.

Video game developers still seem to think its is the 1st half of the decade still

# 28 yungflo @ 09/10/10 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid

This will be an annoyance. Kobe & Dwight doing the same dunk.
wow I never noticed that. Nice detective work.

# 29 gamerkid421 @ 09/15/10 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
oh yea!

# 30 Dachozen1 @ 09/16/10 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapdakid

Check out 3 more NBA Elite 11 screenshots.

So Kobe's actually taking off from that distance or is that a hook shot? I wouldn't be surprised that he took off from right there on this game. I was watching a gameplay video between the Heat and Magic, and saw Vince Carter hop step about 6 feet and then dunked it on someone like he still had a 43 inch vertical.

# 31 venomscurse @ 09/18/10 08:24 PM
this game looks waayy too dark

# 32 Supersonic_BR @ 09/19/10 10:32 PM
I'm really not feeling the graphics in this years game, and i thought that the game was great looking last year.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.