NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 BodyBump @ 09/08/10 05:37 PM
Man, love the video. Props to Da_Czar

The intros are sick

# 42 tehova @ 09/08/10 05:39 PM
Saaaaage went in

# 43 ckarlic @ 09/08/10 05:40 PM
SSSSAAAAAAAHHHHHWWWWWWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!! Csar is the man!!!!

# 44 scottyp180 @ 09/08/10 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbs
I hope this means that the plays will actually be useful this year.

It always made me laugh how many people were like... "you need to run plays to play sim ball in 2k10!!!" Running plays in 2k10 sucked. Players moved too slowly, the player control made it too tough to get into position and it just ran down the clock without creating openings.
agreed it was almost pointless to run plays last year, even if you ran the play properly there was a good chance that you wouldn't get open. This year it finally looks like your teammates are actually trying to play instead of walking around the court. It looks like spacing will be improved because of this even though the player and court size look pretty much the same.

# 45 amedawg00 @ 09/08/10 05:42 PM
They fit all of this in one dev cycle? 2K just shattered the myth of a 1 year dev cycle supposedly not being long enough to really upgrade all aspects of a game. From My Player to the Jordan Challenge, to significant gameplay enhancements, I wouldn't be be mad if they jacked up the price for this game. It will be more than worth it on sheer content alone.

With all due respect to 2K10 (which owned my soul), 2K11 should have been the game worthy of their $100 anniversary edition.

Meanwhile, we are asked for patience from the competition as they install their 3 Year plan that will supposedly revolutionize bball gaming...ROFL!....

# 46 coolcras7 @ 09/08/10 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
That lead pass @ 5:16 worried me just a little.
It just a result of the situation and how the defense reacts to the play, he ran the play several times and the other time he was not able to complete that pass because the defender had him on lock and has to use another option.

# 47 youngfaze01 @ 09/08/10 05:45 PM
I wonder why they said "10 teams in 10 days". I hope they are saying in 10 days the demo comes out. So hopefully the demo comes out the 17th, and yesterday being the actual date to release these videos.

# 48 PantherBeast_OS @ 09/08/10 05:49 PM
Very nice . I'm loving the video how he showing how to do the screen and stuff. Man I hope he does the Bobcats. Thanks for posting. Can't wait for the demo to come out.

# 49 WizardJay @ 09/08/10 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
I wonder why they said "10 teams in 10 days". I hope they are saying in 10 days the demo comes out. So hopefully the demo comes out the 17th, and yesterday being the actual date to release these videos.
Your over thinking

I'm kinda mad that Durant's shot is not Durant's shot...he doesn't pull his arms straight up like that its more from the side but if that's what i'm going to to see come Oct 5 then i'll take it.

# 50 blingballa333 @ 09/08/10 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardJay
Your over thinking

I'm kinda mad that Durant's shot is not Durant's shot...he doesn't pull his arms straight up like that its more from the side but if that's what i'm going to to see come Oct 5 then i'll take it.
I agree about how he needs to pull his arms up more to the left side of his head. But aside from that, the elevation on his shot and follow through are spot-on IMO.

# 51 t-mac357 @ 09/08/10 05:54 PM
The depth of this game is off the charts.

# 52 Jukeman @ 09/08/10 05:57 PM
Words cannot express my excitement right now....

This pretty much sums it up

# 53 RayDog253 @ 09/08/10 05:57 PM
Yess!!!! 2k is going to get a lot more play time out of me with just this one feature. Jordan who???

# 54 elprez98 @ 09/08/10 05:58 PM
Somebody please tell Sage that verse was just plain.....

SICK!!!

# 55 Gmoney2002 @ 09/08/10 05:59 PM
Wow...the spacing and off ball movement is indeed much improved. Hopefully broken plays won't occur as they have in the past.

Thanks to all involved in making this vid Great job. Looking forward to more...

# 56 richmo @ 09/08/10 05:59 PM
The drive and kick at 8:36 was just...ugh... And done by the computer, no less. Beautiful!!

I feel like with 2k11, the game will allow you to make smart strategic decisions and whoever strategizes the best will have the best chance of victory. It will also provide an extra challenge playing against a much better team as there will be little room for error.

Playing against a sim player, I can imagine the intense online chess battles now...

# 57 elprez98 @ 09/08/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
If so, I'd like the record to be shown that I called it.

# 58 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/08/10 06:01 PM
Well worth the wait Czar and fam! This game is looking (old school comment coming) dope!!! Haha...

# 59 Eman5805 @ 09/08/10 06:01 PM
If I'm to understand this right, in that 12 Double play, let's say the Hornets run that with Marcus Thornton or another team does it with someone that's a better shooter from deep than Sefalosha. If the defender goes under the double screen, will Thornton ever break the play, leak out to the 3pt line for the potentially open trey, or is the primary scoring option he locked into following his route no matter?

# 60 Pakeege10 @ 09/08/10 06:01 PM
I'm just throwing a question out there....if you don't like just throw it right back...are they having that my player create a player, like in 2K10!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.